Thread: ILE, IEI, or screw loose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ILE, IEI, or screw loose?

I would like some help with typing, not asking to be typed per say (do so if you will, however it gives me little information) just suggestions of where to look/focus. I have no issue with introspection, it's Socionics that I have much to learn about.

What I believe I know:

I am irrational not rational
    I am over
    I am over
    I relate to Alpha or Beta
    I am most likely / over /
    And as different as they are function wise I believe that my options are ILE or IEI. I am a MBTI ENTP and an Enneagram 9w8(72).

That is all.

I appear to have zero consistency with online tests, not that I would rate them as indicative of type, it's more that they narrow nothing down.

So, place to start, information to focus on? Happy to answer anything and consider other irrational types to. Just looking for a personalised place to kick things off. So CHEERS forum goers!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Could you be any other type?

Seems that people flock to ILE and IEI like they are passing out candy; well, news flash, there's no candy in any quadra.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Could you be any other type?

Seems that people flock to ILE and IEI like they are passing out candy; well, news flash, there's no candy in any quadra.
    I'm open to looking at anything, the title isn't meant to be definitive. They're just what make sense based on what I've read.

I'm not interested in mistyping myself because of an idealised image, the information that can be learnt from it that is minimal and the reason I'm interested in typology is for knowledge, self awareness and the self development that can be gained. I've given the points I know, there is much that I don't so there are plenty of blanks to fill in and I will always be open minded as to what they could be.

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LIES!!! SEIs got alllllll the candies and if you rub their bellybuttons gumdrops pop out. Alphaland

Hi. How easily do you identify with descriptions of Fi-polr?

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squirreltual View Post
    LIES!!! SEIs got alllllll the candies and if you rub their bellybuttons gumdrops pop out. Alphaland
    This sounds awful.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post

What I believe I know:
    Ahahahahaha.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    This sounds awful.
    I sorry

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can be blunt, however I'm not typically offensive. I am not bothered at all by a lack of PCness or focus on others' comfort, tbh I find it amusing, however I can feel the discomfort if it bothers those around me, and am uninclined to be un-PC myself. Mostly because kicks in and worries about the impact on others.

From what I've read today, I identify with Te-polr or Si-polr better.