Thread: What are your dreams and how are you accomplishing them?

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default What are your dreams and how are you accomplishing them?

It seems that a function of Betas is to work together towards realizing some idealistic goal: anything from social and political revolutions to personal dreams. I'm curious about yours and how you are making it happen, please tell me :]

I'll start by giving you two examples of me (an IEI) and my friend Jonas (an EIE): The one thing I want out of life is to have a great family. I'm majoring in mechanical engineering (because having money reduces stress), but I've been taking child psychology courses and of course learning about socionics to educate myself so I can not repeat the mistakes of my parents and understand and value all types of people. I wrote more about it in my introduction post here: link

One of my friend Jonas' things is radical honesty and living out what you believe is right. He is a bohemian anarchist who travels around meeting people and making art. He actually does a comic of his live if you have a few hours to spare. Here is one the he just made about us busking in downtown Nashville link and here is one of those radical honesty things, definitely read the description: link

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dream is to get fucking rich. First I'm gonna get a job. then I'm gonna get some friends. Then I'm gonna get a life. Then I'm gonna get a house. Then I'm gonna rent it out. Then I'm gonna make mo money. Then I'm gonna get another house. Then I'm gonna rent that out. Then I"m gonna do this a hundred times until I'm rich.

Don't believe me? Eat my ass. That's who.

Once I'm rich I'm gonna do other things like, go to space... build a monastery dedicated to ninjas... random shit.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    My dream is to get fucking rich. First I'm gonna get a job. then I'm gonna get some friends. Then I'm gonna get a life. Then I'm gonna get a house. Then I'm gonna rent it out. Then I'm gonna make mo money. Then I'm gonna get another house. Then I'm gonna rent that out. Then I"m gonna do this a hundred times until I'm rich.
    Reading that gives me nose bleed. You sound like E7 now - having problems with deciding?