Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Famous IEI/INFp females

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by dot; 02-17-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't really see Delta quadra values in Taylor, she has this blaring sense of quixotic grandiosity that's usually pretty antithetical to the quadra. It's best seen in Wildest Dreams, Style, and Blank Space, but you could catch glimpses of it on earlier albums like Red and (to a much lesser degree) Speak Now.

ESE I could vaguely see, but I don't think so. She's not quite effusive enough for it and completely lacks the upbeat positivity that's usually described of ESEs. "Appearing perfect" also really doesn't fit most descriptions I've read of Ne HA, which seems more like wanting to appear innovative and like you have the best ideas? Wanting to seem perfect seems more like just an E3, E2, or social E1 thing (I think she's probs 3w4), and projection of that image in Socionics is more linked to Fe as a function than anything. Not necessarily strong or valued Fe though, it's often described of Fe-role in LxEs.

Actually of non-Beta types, I'd consider Gamma rational next. She does have the typical Gamma vindictiveness and an often-noted open ruthlessness in the boardroom that's more typical of Se/Ni quadras in general, I could easily see either ESI or LIE for her. It's just not my first guess because I also see a focus on image, dramatics, and a poetic sensibility that's more typical of Beta, and the vindictiveness seems to mostly come out when the image she's constructed is tarnished. Wildest Dreams' lyrics and basic themes also sound a little antithetical to Gamma, with its focus on romanticized memories in hindsight, which even in the time when they were formed was chosen over and above building lasting connections. "Someday when you leave me, I hope these memories..." etc. etc.

All in all, IMO: EIE > xSI > LIE > anything else.
    Last edited by Nanooka; 06-16-2017 at 03:03 AM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taylor Swift ILI

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Codie View Post
    Rita Ora?
    or EIE

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    Dakota Fanning
    yes
    Last edited by nifl; 08-10-2023 at 12:31 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567