Thread: TRIUMPHS OF GAMMA DUALITY: SEE-ILI

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default TRIUMPHS OF GAMMA DUALITY: SEE-ILI

AUTHENTIC DEMONSTRATIONS OF GAMMA DOMESTICITY UNPARALLELED IN THE HISTORY OF NATURAL PHILOSOPHY

Video content True Gamma™ Certified

NOTE: Click the CC button for English subtitles.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@HelenOfTroy I'm sure the videos above will be relevant to your interests. You can see how the ESFPs speaking and posturing is quite different from the ENFP you associate more closely with.

You will also note the INTJ/INTps speech manners and ticks are very similar to your current interest Oakysage/Ragingkatsuki.

ur esfp has a nice crib k0rpsy

edit : i've just noticed that they speak viking so this prolly not k0rpsy.
    Last edited by Kalinoche buenanoche; 01-01-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    @
    HelenOfTroy I'm sure the videos above will be relevant to your interests. You can see how the ESFPs speaking and posturing is quite different from the ENFP you associate more closely with.

You will also note the INTJ/INTps speech manners and ticks are very similar to your current interest Oakysage/Ragingkatsuki.
    Wow yes, super different from me facial expression wise. Interestingly a close friend of mine who i typed SEE is almost identical in facial expression, movement (and gaze)See pic.... Actually there are a lot of similarities in behaviour too, really a lot.

Attachment 1620

This kind of sudden almost over expression i do not identify with. I move a lot/have a lot of energy, more than the woman in the video at times and there are things that i see of myself in her but there is a huge overriding difference in outlook and i think expression.

I'd be really interested in seeing a video of SLI, even better to See SLI + IEE though i doubt that yet exists. Maybe i could make one.

Pondering the ILI ... he seemed to be biting his tongue a lot, and i could see those cogs whirring... but there was this acceptance and appreciation for her candor and she was clearly very attractive to him.

Did you want me to say if i thought you were similar to him Jim? Well not a great deal but some. He was more relaxed in style, you appear more terse though there are similarities for sure

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer1 View Post
    ur esfp has a nice crib k0rpsy

edit : i've just noticed that they speak viking so this prolly not k0rpsy.
    Not yet. These videos caught my attention with their positive model and descriptions of ILI-SEE synergy, so we can label them as aspirational material.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whatevs this couple could be ESE LII. you don't KNOW

she be makin a whole lot of stupid facial expressions

she totally wears the pants.
    he is ador.able.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Wow yes, super different from me facial expression wise. Interestingly a close friend of mine who i typed SEE is almost identical in facial expression, movement (and gaze)See pic.... Actually there are a lot of similarities in behaviour too, really a lot.

This kind of sudden almost over expression i do not identify with. I move a lot/have a lot of energy, more than the woman in the video at times and there are things that i see of myself in her but there is a huge overriding difference in outlook and i think expression.
    The person I'm reminded of most is an SEE friend's mom.

I'd be really interested in seeing a video of SLI, even better to See SLI + IEE though i doubt that yet exists. Maybe i could make one.
    A capital plan. Searching youtube is likely to return useful results, moreso if you include Russian and Ukrainian searches with the English.

This couple's descriptions of their personal exchanges made me laugh numerous times at the familiar and appealing themes they mentioned. Of special interest was the means they've developed to incrementally resolve stressful issues. While the characteristics of their information sharing might be most specific to certain types as listed, these videos also present a quality overview of IP-EP Serious Irrationals in their energetic relations, and Irrationals in general.

Pondering the ILI ... he seemed to be biting his tongue a lot, and i could see those cogs whirring... but there was this acceptance and appreciation for her candor and she was clearly very attractive to him.
    That is a useful observation and a good indicator that the chap in question is E5. Another clue is the manner in which they frequently discuss "affect" and how he prefers to let momentary swells of emotion pass by him rather than let them draw him away. Points for Vulnerable there too. Comparing him with myself, this guy is far more planned than I am and he appears to have a slower-burning fuse than I do, which we can attribute to sp-attunement over sx. On the whole, however, his air is rather reminiscent of my own in terms of body language and presence, which people who've seem me on cam can probably attest to.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More ILI-SEE duality in this film: Manhattan Murder Mystery

They even have compatible subtypes (C-H)

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An interesting note on these videos is that Multi-tasku was 'typed' by podlair as an ENTp and her husband as INTp, a coupling which they view as 'optimum'.

I'm not going to comment on what I think about podlair here, but I thought it was interesting to note.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpsy Knievel View Post
    Video content True Gamma™ Certified
    This very much does seem like ESFP/SEE(ESFp) + INTJ/ILI(INTp) duality but does this certification come with a money-back guarantee?
    Last edited by MisterNi; 09-10-2013 at 12:18 AM.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    whatevs this couple could be ESE LII. you don't KNOW
    Nah, she's just the girl version of woofie. Unmistakable.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    This very much does seem like ESFP/SEE(ESFp) + INTJ/ILI(INTp) duality but does this certification come with a money-back guarantee?
    Alpha jokes aren't tolerated here.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    I'm not joking, I'm being serious. Why would you think I'm an Alpha and joking?

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know one SEE and she does quite talk like that woman in the video. And makes similar faces. And been seeing a guy who looks really... opposite in many sense.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    I'm not joking, I'm being serious. Why would you think I'm an Alpha and joking?
    I don't have opinion on your type. I just assumed you were joking. Peace.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So are Delta ones.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have opinion on your type. I just assumed you were joking. Peace.
    To convert between MBTI and Socionics; generally speaking for extraverts, ESFP = ESFp and for introverts, INTJ = INTp. However, some INTJ are INTj though since MBTI and Socionics typings aren't always compatible or are mistyped in either system.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default SEE-ILI Duality Video

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah bruh

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe this is a SEE ILI pair?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    Girl seems like an SLE. Not sure about the guy but ILI is plausible.

TIM
    INTp-Te 5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nefnaf View Post
    Girl seems like an SLE. Not sure about the guy but ILI is plausible.
    I'd say definitely ILI for the guy. I recognize a lot of my own mannerisms; plus his strong reservations against saying anything 'cheesy' to her when they first met seems very fe polr/fi HA. SLE is a possibility for the girl, but I think there's a stronger case for SEE. Deciding on a whim to go out to the movies/bar with her shirt on backwards is a very SEEish thing to do. Courtesy of Beskova:

A story from real life: "NAPOLEONKA was coming back from a vacation with her friends. In the summer, on the train, it is hot and dirty, so all of them ended up looked soiled. Coming off the train onto the platform, NAPOLEONKA - a big fan of ballet - suddenly learns that today is the last day of the tour of Roland Petit, and, despite everything, she decides to go there. Friends attempt to reason with her, since her look was in no way suitable for entrance to Bolshoi Theater; besides a short summer dress she had sandals on of different color - one red, another dark blue.

Nevertheless, precisely in this form she appears under the columns of the Bolshoi Theater, tanned, unwashed, without make-up. All of the tickets have been sold out, of course, but by one of the columns there is a foreigner waiting for someone. She comes up to him and immediately asks in English, "Excuse me, sir, do you have by any chance a spare ticket?". And, it's a miracle! - he timidly takes a ticket from his pocket. She pays him for the ticket and hops away.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That guy is infamtile, not victim. In my opinion.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not ILI. Cute couple regardless.

TIM
    INTp-Te 5w4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    He's not ILI. Cute couple regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    That guy is infamtile, not victim. In my opinion.
    He definitely jokes a good deal in the video, but his sense of humor and general disposition is cynical/ironic and motivated, in part, by the power dynamics of the relationship (victim) rather than goofy/random and motivated by a desire for a mutual sense of optimism/sense of possibility (infantile). From the ILI-te subtype description:

The logical subtype provides the impression of a self-assured, sane and judicious person. Sometimes seems haughty and derisive, but is usually kind and often smiling, despite their smile seeming monotonous and tired. Possess a critical mentality coupled with a sense of humor; skeptical, ironic and mistrustful.
    Also, the way his humor is directed (making fun of her in an affectionate way) is a central part of ILI-SEE duality. Courtesy of Strataviskaya:

In fact, ILI is constantly provoking the initiative of his dual, making him chase himself, exhausting him in tactical games, cooling down his passions, extinguishing his fierceness, knocking down his ambitions, taking away some of the "harmful", "destructive" energy of his dual. Once ILI manages to "calm down" and "humble" his dual, he builds a relationship with him as an equal. He can take on a generously patronizing tone that, most interestingly, the SEE will hold up and support.
    I can't say with 100% certainty that they're an SEE-ILI couple, but SEE-ILI duality contains a very similar dynamic to the one they exhibit.
    Last edited by shadowbox; 10-26-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep yep. Shadowbox is doing a great job of summing it up :)
    I'm not 100% certain --but I'm still thinking the guy is likely ILI.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That guy seems clearly Fe valuing. Listen to @blackburry
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i dont want to rewatch the video but i remember the guy having similar facial expressions & vibes as korp.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't have to rewatch it. I'm not super invested in making sure I type him.
    Feedback I got on it has already been pretty good actually.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowbox View Post
    I'd say definitely ILI for the guy. I recognize a lot of my own mannerisms; plus his strong reservations against saying anything 'cheesy' to her when they first met seems very fe polr/fi HA. SLE is a possibility for the girl, but I think there's a stronger case for SEE. Deciding on a whim to go out to the movies/bar with her shirt on backwards is a very SEEish thing to do. Courtesy of Beskova:
    Yep I agree on ILI for the guy for the reasons you mentioned. That story about the backwards shirt is characteristic of EP types in general. If you look at the video around 10:00 the girl looks very clearly uncomfortable when the guy is giving off some of his Fi-HA. An SEE wouldn't react that way. It's also clear (to me at least) that she is declaring, constructivist, negativist etc.

This is an example of ILI-SLE partial duality.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nevermind. I can't tell. Both parties are being honest here. Idea is that I enjoy arguing.

As such, yeah.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I'm still not totally decided on that last video of an ILI - SxE pairing.

But here's another one to look over.

There's a movie I watched recently called The One I Love.
    I think it centers around an ILI - SEE dual pair with Mark Duplass playing the male ILI and Elizabeth Holmes playing the female SEE.
    A pretty good movie. It's on Netflix at the mo :)

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very charming couple. Cringe worthy some of the stuff she says and does, though. SLE is my vote for her. "We don't have to go into details about how we kissed, but we kissed, moving on!!" Then he proceeds to talk about it. I see Fi HA in the guy, lots of sentiment. As she hears him talk about it, she seems uncomfortable (yet appreciative), and brushes it off and changes the subject every time. I have never seen an SEE be so purposely blasé. Her stories are loud and full of how she thinks people should act in public, shes get louder and more animated with her Fe HA, and he follows along, yet doesn't facilitate this side of her personality. What he does seem to do is put their shared experiences in perspective (Ni) an almost calming effect on her, which is part of what I can see she gets from him.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm thinking SLE might be right for her actually.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with the girl as SLE. I could maybe see an SEE with a strong Te HA. The guy actually seems SLI to me for a number of reasons, but that wouldn't make a lot of sense. If he is ILI he is definitely Te sub because I don't see much Ni at all.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Contra, SLI is possible, I agree, for all those little hints. I was focused more on her and overlooked him. SEE is another possibility with her. Not duals, though. Possibly mirage, which might have caused them to both psychologically adjust slightly, being as they stated they have been together for over seven years.