Thread: Two to Type

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Two to Type

Last edited by Hays; 11-27-2013 at 10:48 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Could he be ESTp?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE?

They call them "controlling" and some have a marvelous reputation for rage/anger/temper/control.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    Look I'm just going to be really honest here and say that from the 4 months of knowing him I don't much care for him but then on some days I have most interesting conversations where we discuss spirituality though get a bit dissapointed each time when he just wants everything to be about prestige with over the top optimism/miraculous.
    ^what does that mean?

What does he want to be about prestige? What topic or thing specifically?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayley View Post
    Examples:

He likes to be seen at prestigious events and places.

He likes recognition of his abilities.

Likes to show off names of people whom he knows.
    Not in sort of like stating facts kind of way? more like bragging "I know this guy." etc?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's definitely SEE, confirm, from me.

Um, he's either SLE or LSE; I'm pretty sure. Ok, let's figure this out now. LSE work faster with more giving direction, better at social cues, work on moral pare-dime, won't do what they are not comfortable with "giving up your seat to your elder;" where an SLE is authoritarian and like "this is my seat, I'm taking it." SLE make up their own moral pare-dime, and nothing to do with people, not directly anyway.

When a delta ST gets angry they remain in emotional tone or state overcomes them and they remain in that state for a long time; beta ST have flashes of emotions and they can return to the external state and another emotional state very quickly; with beta NFs they like to awaken emotions and watch emotions in beta ST come and go, flash.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE and SEE sounds right.
    -