Thread: Gallows and Relacing a Beta ST

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gallows and Relacing a Beta ST

Frank Carter: LSI

Wade MacNeil: ???

The new Gallows singer is a former guitarist in one of Canada's biggest punk bands. Following their leader's surprise departure this month, Gallows have replaced Frank Carter with Wade MacNeil, from Ontario band Alexisonfire.

Notorious for Carter's snarling stage presence, famous for a (failed) £1m record deal, the British group scored a top 40 single in 2007. But despite the thrill of being banned from Disneyland, Carter revealed on 1 July that Gallows had "hit a crossroads". "Myself and the rest of the boys have different ideas regarding the sound of Gallows," he said. Carter is now pursuing his solo project, Pure Love.

Meanwhile, across the Atlantic, Canada's best-known punk band was imploding. Founded in 2001, Alexisonfire released four albums: three of these cracked the Canadian top 10, while two went platinum. But on Monday, the band declared they were "parting ways". "Was the breakup amicable? Not really," wrote frontman George Pettit. "Was it necessary? Probably." He explained that singer-guitarist Dallas Green was too busy with his side project, City and Colour, while MacNeil had been invited to join an unnamed band and "felt it was an opportunity he would like to pursue". Blah blah from the Guardian.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I refuse to believe any beta has a neckbeard of that girth, or is that retardedly ginger

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I refuse to believe any beta has a neckbeard of that girth, or is that retardedly ginger
    You aren't the only one.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't think that's a beta. Wade is SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    I don't think that's a beta. Wade is SEE
    Epic fail.

Clearly Ti/Fe extrovert. Maybe ESE?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm applying for a grant to study the periodicity with which individuals determine preference in 4-letter word pairs to be inked on their hands for the remainder of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Possible. MacNeil's mannerisms of speech are very reminiscent (though markedly "sunnier") of a friend I type SLE, but the huggybear photos from his previous band are really throwing me off. Still processing.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Epic fail.

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Possible. MacNeil's mannerisms of speech are very reminiscent (though markedly "sunnier") of a friend I type SLE, but the huggybear photos from his previous band are really throwing me off. Still processing.
    I kinda want Wade to be Guy Fieri's Identical. Thing is I haven't typed Guy Fieri aarrgh

The Delta Irrational dualz I know/knew loved the fuck outta Alexisonfire and I could never get that band at all for whatever it counts. Leaning Creative subtype on the guy regardless...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    I'm applying for a grant to study the periodicity with which individuals determine preference in 4-letter word pairs to be inked on their hands for the remainder of their lives.

Yeah I thought SLE at first but he gives me similar vibes as a friend of mine who is SEI and seems kind of softish for a logical Se ego.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something tells me LSE for the tatooed ginger. Probably because his music sounds like every other godawful marine corp band I've encountered + haircut + directionless intensity + beadie eyed
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 12-29-2012 at 05:05 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Something tells me LSE for the tatooed ginger. Probably because his music sounds like every other godawful marine corp band I've encountered + haircut + directionless intensity.
    LOL YES he is LSE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Frank Carter is an LSE
    -

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

BILLY MILANO from S.O.D. and M.O.D. is probs Si-LSE and I see him closer to Wade than Frank

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's not LSE
    -