TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Ned Rocknroll

I have a major announcement to make!

Kate Winslet (SEE), after having married and divorced an LSE director, has married.......

It is our Socionics duty to type the fellow; maybe we should also have a pole, whether you approve of disapprove.

Ned Rocknroll

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the major announcement?

Every time I see her I think "Draw me like one of you French girls" and I giggle.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The big announcement is that she may be now married to someone way more compatible to her than ESTj

I get P on this guy so far.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    The big announcement is that she may be now married to someone way more compatible to her than ESTj

I get P on this guy so far.
    I'm pretty sure that people of any "socionics type" can be happily married if they have similar values and enough stuff in common.

He looks emotionally "big".

By the way, what the fuck kind of a name is Rocknroll?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    I'm pretty sure that people of any "socionics type" can be happily married if they have similar values and enough stuff in common.

He looks emotionally "big".
    No they can't be. If you go hiking with someone you can't talk to does it really sooth and comfort you to go hiking with that person?

Values? pick a few...church, you still can't stand the person, you can't have a word of conversation with them without being understood...does it matter what you value?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

oh well,

I think he's some Sp type XSXp Better choice than an LSE but I really want to get his type for sure;

let's see

ESFp would be really good
    ESTp would be really not so good
    ISTp would be better than an ESTp
    ISFp would be really really bad.
    -

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

who the fuck names themself "Ned Rocknroll"?
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    The big announcement is that she may be now married to someone way more compatible to her than ESTj.
    Sam Mendes's type is not ESTJ, maybe ESFP. She may be now married to someone way more compatible to her than him, but may be not. The main problem here - I do not see any video interview with her new husband, so there is no way to type him confidently.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

But values depend on types they have Of cause "any types can" because "anything can be" in our world, the questions are: 1) price, 2) probability. Unfortunatelly, this should be experimentaly researched for intertypes relations still, but looks like some IR are good and bad indeed for marriage.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    But values depend on types they have Of cause "any types can" because "anything can be" in our world, the questions are: 1) price, 2) probability. Unfortunatelly, this should be experimentaly researched for intertypes relations still, but looks like some IR are good and bad indeed for marriage.
    It's not going to be "researched" because no legitimate academic institutions take socionics seriously.

I really hope you're not basing your relationship on this shit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's not going to be "researched" because no legitimate academic institutions take socionics seriously.
    But it can be researched. The main things for it are money and time - not so much, but considerable. There are many guys with degree and whole academic institutions wich will agree to make such research if you'll pay them. They research even telepathy sometimes.

I really hope you're not basing your relationship on this shit.
    Same I realy hope about you, because as I've seen no one here have good ability in typing to use Socionics for this.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, the main thing is a reputable academic institution taking it seriously and it's not going to happen because it was developed by a fucking Lithuanian economist who was Dean at a Univsersity that produces primary school teachers.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that socionics is anything other than the dim musings of a Lithuanian economist teacher of elementary school teachers. You would be better served taking all of your health and nutrition advice from Oprah Winfrey than attempting to apply socionics to your life.

Of course nobody is good at it. Socionics is the bare bones of what is probably an incredibly worthless theory anyway.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another about to be assumed duality, another victory for Socionics in the war on reason.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sam Mendes's type is not ESTJ, maybe ESFP. She may be now married to someone way more compatible to her than him, but may be not. The main problem here - I do not see any video interview with her new husband, so there is no way to type him confidently.
    Oh he's as LSE as they get; with a load of neurosis and everything LOL

Look at the way he talks he not only focuses on the central theme of things but like Te, he tries to see all the other factors of the story and how they integrate into the center, which I refer to as algorithmic thinking (putting together of what's going on and what's working); his thinking is very purposeful and his sentence formation flows very orderly unlike that of SEE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GGismVlSVo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AuQGaexiyU
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 12-30-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sam
    I really want to teach you how to type sometimes; it's kind of redundant, probably and I'm sure Michael would agree, however I think people are worth the shot so here we go..

The most famously typed LSE, Arnold, and one of my least favorite people, for very obvious reasons, gives an interview here...noticed the flow of his speech, how smooth it is and how there are absolutely not stutters in thought (as in he doesn't remember to interject another thought but finishes one thought to the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlHc7r52g4Q

now observe LSI, Javier, his cuts his thoughts and goes back to a thought that he meant to make and then goes forward with a previous thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=9aw9lxZjFHY

This is one of the few things you should observe when you talk to someone who you ask question to in person.

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...gnitive_Styles
    -