Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Insomnia, but not exactly

  1. #1
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Insomnia, but not exactly

    More like consciously postponing sleep and consequently shortening it, because you want to branch out and do as many things as possible while you're awake and wish the day was at least 28 hours long. Why do you do this, when you could just do less, sleep more, and never worry about a thing in the world? Nothing can stop you from arranging your life in a way to (almost) never lack sleep, and have all your bio-physiological needs met (optimally). You just need to re-prioritize your actions and keep discipline.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  2. #2
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good talk.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  3. #3
    Creepy-pikachu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    More like consciously postponing sleep and consequently shortening it, because you want to branch out and do as many things as possible while you're awake and wish the day was at least 28 hours long. Why do you do this, when you could just do less, sleep more, and never worry about a thing in the world? Nothing can stop you from arranging your life in a way to (almost) never lack sleep, and have all your bio-physiological needs met (optimally). You just need to re-prioritize your actions and keep discipline.
    I have extraverted problems, ok =p

  4. #4
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    I have extraverted problems, ok =p
    Not ok. Extrapolaborate your problems.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  5. #5
    Creepy-pikachu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Not ok. Extrapolaborate your problems.
    It means that no amount of relaxation techniques (tried tons for many years) is going to help tell my brain/body to shut the fuck up lol.

  6. #6
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    its because of blue light from computer screens that tricks your brain into thinking it's still day. it's also hypothesized to make you dumber, based on a similarly observed effect in lab mice.

  7. #7
    Creepy-pikachu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by labster View Post
    its because of blue light from computer screens that tricks your brain into thinking it's still day. it's also hypothesized to make you dumber, based on a similarly observed effect in lab mice.
    Already thought of that. It doesnt matter where I am, and this began at around age 12, when I was way less nerdified. All the guys would fall asleep easily when we syated the night somewhere together, and I was like, "Fuck! Falllll asleeeeepppppp!!!," staring into the abyss of my mind lol.

  8. #8
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wait. since when is Jadae ESTj?

  9. #9
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sleeping sucks so much.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    wait. since when is Jadae ESTj?
    Maritsa's E2 influence hit E2/7 shit of a visage of Jadae. Even though I can fathom 1w9 it seems unlikely, but I can be wrong.

  11. #11
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bahahahahaha;jklsdfhkl;adfjasdfhkl;qahseuifhuahgao ;'

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    bahahahahaha;jklsdfhkl;adfjasdfhkl;qahseuifhuahgao ;'


    Nie,

    Nie,

    Nie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •