View Poll Results: Assume that one and only one of the following is ENTj. Which is it?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kristiina

    14 70.00%
  • Joy

    6 30.00%
Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: which person is ENTj?

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default which person is ENTj?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    subject: which person is ENTj?
    message body: Assume that one and only one of the following is ENTj. Which is it?
    poll choices: - Kristiina
    - Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    haha. yes.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I voted. :wink:
    Joy, I suggest you do the same.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol then I guess I should too
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    694
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI subtype

  5. #5
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    The planets have aligned and the Alpha and Omega are one when the two greatest objects of the rest of the ENTj population's ridicule start battling it out with each other. I vote for Joy. I was born yesterday.
    Betrayal!

    just kidding... I forgive you. :wink:
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  6. #6
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,702
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why isn't there a neither option?
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  7. #7
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    go post in our type threads if you'd like to contribute other ideas
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  8. #8
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I agree... If there are other possible types for me, discuss it in the type thread. I've explored all the options.

    Me and Joy both think of ourselves as an ENTj. I was ENTj first, and there are no more options of other types that could seriously fit me.
    Joy has her own reasons for thinking ENTj. We don't really think we have identical intertype relationship. This means that one of us is not ENTj.

    We want to know, which one is a more probable ENTj.

    PS! If you think that both of us are some other type, then vote for the person, whose "real" type is closer to ENTj (functions, quadra, etc.).
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  9. #9
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my own reasons? don't we all type ourselves what we type ourselves for our own reasons?

    Quote Originally Posted by kristiina
    I was ENTj first
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  10. #10
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    PS! If you think that both of us are some other type, then vote for the person, whose "real" type is closer to ENTj (functions, quadra, etc.).
    agreed... An ESTj, ESFp, ENFj, or ENTp, for example, would be closer to ENTj than say.... an alpha SF.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  11. #11
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    my own reasons? don't we all type ourselves what we type ourselves for our own reasons?

    Quote Originally Posted by kristiina
    I was ENTj first
    I was just saying that you have some reasons...
    I didn't list any of them, but I wanted to mention the fact that you have some reasons.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  12. #12
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    again... we all have reasons
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    My INFP friend is ENTJier than both of you.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i agree with the host of people who say that this poll is flawed... i don't know any of your actual types but if i had to guess my guess would be neither.

  15. #15
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    i agree with the host of people who say that this poll is flawed... i don't know any of your actual types but if i had to guess my guess would be neither.
    Well, there is a reason why there is no option "neither".

    I actually think there is a reason why many people don't believe I'm ENTj and the reason is "peer pressure".
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well, considering the possibility of exactly one ENTj...

    i think that kristina is probably not an ENTj. i know there is absolutely no possibility that joy is an ENTj.

  17. #17
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I actually think there is a reason why many people don't believe I'm ENTj and the reason is "peer pressure".
    As in -- people are feeling intimidated by others? Like, "uh, I think she could be ENTj, but others say she isn't, so I'd better say nothing?"
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  18. #18
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I actually think there is a reason why many people don't believe I'm ENTj and the reason is "peer pressure".
    As in -- people are feeling intimidated by others? Like, "uh, I think she could be ENTj, but others say she isn't, so I'd better say nothing?"
    actually, yes.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  19. #19
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A lot of people here are very easily intimidated then.

    I did not vote on the poll, by the way. I have a provisional opinion on Joy's type but not a clear one on Kristiina's.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  20. #20
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    A lot of people here are very easily intimidated then.

    I did not vote on the poll, by the way. I have a provisional opinion on Joy's type but not a clear one on Kristiina's.
    I'm dying with curiosity.
    And this forum isn't very accepting of different opinions. If I was someone else, I would be scared of openly saying, "I think Kristiina IS ENTj."
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  21. #21
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kristiina
    I was ENTj first
    kristiina... how old are you?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  22. #22
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    If I was someone else, I would be scared of openly saying, "I think Kristiina IS ENTj."
    Projection of your feelings + paranoia, your usual defense mechanism. Guess which type uses this?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  23. #23
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    If I was someone else, I would be scared of openly saying, "I think Kristiina IS ENTj."
    Projection of your feelings + paranoia, your usual defense mechanism. Guess which type uses this?
    Any, you fuckwit.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  24. #24
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Everyone is all like "you're not ENTj. if I say you are, you'll just change your type again right away. I won't be fooled!"

    lol

    you changed your type once in 1400 posts. I changed mine 3 times in 7000 posts.

    looks like we're untrustworty.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  25. #25
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    If I was someone else, I would be scared of openly saying, "I think Kristiina IS ENTj."
    Projection of your feelings + paranoia, your usual defense mechanism. Guess which type uses this?
    Any, you fuckwit.
    Nay, ISFj
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Everyone is all like "you're not ENTj. if I say you are, you'll just change your type again right away. I won't be fooled!"

    lol

    you changed your type once in 1400 posts. I changed mine 3 times in 7000 posts.

    looks like we're untrustworty.
    this is completely irrelevant since number of posts is not an acceptable measure of time. you, for example, make an enormous amount of inane posts which have nothing to do with anything, thus inflating your post total.

  27. #27
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    regardless of post counts, the fact that I've "changed my type" 3 times in 10 months is a huge part of the issue... perhaps it IS the issue.

    good thing it doesn't matter, huh?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no its not the issue since nobody knows exactly how seriously youre taking your own type.

    like when you tried to say that you were ISTj, you were clearly joking and you clearly knew that you were not ISTj. i am not really sure whether you truly think that you are ENTj or not.

    i would not be terribly surprised if you told us that you knew your type was EXFp all along and were just bullshitting when you said you were any other type.

  29. #29
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    no its not the issue since nobody knows exactly how seriously youre taking your own type.

    like when you tried to say that you were ISTj, you were clearly joking and you clearly knew that you were not ISTj. i am not really sure whether you truly think that you are ENTj or not.

    i would not be terribly surprised if you told us that you knew your type was EXFp all along and were just bullshitting when you said you were any other type.
    see? it's a trust issue.

    yes, I said I was ISTj as a way of saying "fuck you" to the forum.

    The only socionics types I've ever seriously considered are ENTp, ESFp, ISFp, and ENTj.

    ENTp: that's what I tested as. also, mcnew, who was a top poster, was certain that I was his identical. I just sorta ran with it. I still think ENTps are one of the coolest types. I also think I'm too dogmatic to be one.

    ESFp: the description fit better than ENTp, particularly the parts about responding to being ordered around.

    ISFp: I mistook depressed laziness for Si I'm way too confrontational to be an ISFp.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  30. #30
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    ENTp: that's what I tested as. also, mcnew, who was a top poster, was certain that I was his identical. I just sorta ran with it. I still think ENTps are one of the coolest types. I also think I'm too dogmatic to be one.
    Hahahahaaahahahaaaaaaa
    Too bad non of your "dogmas" last more than 48 hours.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  31. #31
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,702
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    i agree with the host of people who say that this poll is flawed... i don't know any of your actual types but if i had to guess my guess would be neither.
    Well, there is a reason why there is no option "neither".

    I actually think there is a reason why many people don't believe I'm ENTj and the reason is "peer pressure".
    WRONG!
    http://lexownshubbard.ytmnd.com/
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  32. #32
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Too bad non of your "dogmas" last more than 48 hours.
    you are very incorrect. people who have known me for years would attest to this. perhaps "dogmatic" wasn't the right word... it sounds a bit religious. I meant loud, opnionated, aggressive, and stubborn... even to the point of purposely irritating others.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  33. #33
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh dear. it seems I have made a life-long enemy of one of our trolls.

    I'm still not sorry I called you a sensor
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  34. #34
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I meant loud, opnionated, aggressive, and stubborn...
    You do know that this is just as much ENTj as it is INTj, ENTp, ISTj, ESTp, ISFj..... This just means that you're probably not INFj, ISTp or INFp. I don't know about all types, but this doesn't narrow it down much.

    If this is the reason you're not ENTp, you have to re-evaluate this option.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  35. #35
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it's not THE reason
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  36. #36
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    A lot of people here are very easily intimidated then.

    I did not vote on the poll, by the way. I have a provisional opinion on Joy's type but not a clear one on Kristiina's.
    I'm dying with curiosity.
    As I already told Joy, my provisional typing for her is ESFp.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    And this forum isn't very accepting of different opinions.
    "The forum" is not a single entity and therefore does not have a single monolithic opinion. This can be not only logically deduced but also demonstrated - - look at most of the "what's my type" threads, or threads on types of celebrities, or Rocky's George Washington thread. Do you see a monolithic opinion there? There isn't one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    If I was someone else, I would be scared of openly saying, "I think Kristiina IS ENTj."
    You would be scared -- it does not necessarily follow that others would.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •