Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The tiny habits of ENTp

I don't really have any. I am pretty inconsistent.

Hrmm....

Well, after any type of sex I need to either smoke or listen to music. I think this may be because my mind feels liberated after sex and I want to either celebrate by listening to music, or help myself think, by smoking a cigarette.

Whenever someone asks me something directly, I tend to touch the back of my head.

I have an odd habit of occaisonally silently repeating the last thing I just said. I have been made fun off a lot because of this.

When I am asking someone for something I tend to gesticulate wildly with my arms.

And here's probably the weirdest one: I like to pick out a girl each day at work to hit on for the day. If I come into work and no satisfactory females are present I will be slightly grumpy the whole day. I have instant, short-lived obsessions with girls just to keep me occupied. They rarely lead to anything, but are fun.

This is not really a habit, but may be worth mentioning. I do not ever have coherent dreams -- at least not ones I remember. They tend to be random images and events with no apparent meaning or relevance to my life. Some of them are BIZARRE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always pick a girl and stick with her. I always get really annoyed when I'm not the center of her attention. It makes me mad and seem mean. I often apologize afterwards... it can be so bad sometimes. I always find a way of spoiling my "chances" because of it. whenever I see an opportunity, its imaginary, whenever I don't see it, it's there.

my dreams are defintely weird, but they are usually coherent(to me anyway) alot of imagery but always a point, always a storyline. But i can be driving, then flying. I have alot of dreams where I'm flying.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's really weird, because I am a christian and I make a habit of making church going girls really horny and chasing after me. I don't sex any of them because of the christian abstinance influence, but I still practice the ability and means to do it at times.

Heck, that cute little ENFJ girl I was telling you guys about that I thought was ENTJ went and sat by me almost sitting in my lap during a church service after which she spoke upfront, and touched me the whole service while making these cute little giggles.

And should I tell you guys about the other girls, especially the one that wanted me to come watch the stars with her at 3am in the morning? Or the one that one I accused of being a "cute little stocker girl" and she followed me around everywhere after that saying she was stalking me?

If we arn't ENTPs ... I don't know what we are ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even odder, is that the common habits of ENTp seem to involve the issue of girls, sex, or both ... I'm probably the least promiscuous of all of you and I still find that commonality.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, I just realized a difference ... I do things to get girls to hit on me and then I start to arouse them. Probably why I attract alot of ENTJ and ENFJ chicks and a few INFp who like the abusive fantasy stuff.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even odder, is that the common habits of ENTp seem to involve the issue of girls, sex, or both ... I'm probably the least promiscuous of all of you and I still find that commonality.
    Damn lucky ENTps...it took me two months after meeting my ESTj before I finally went for it, and still it was pretty much set up. Two months of directly avoiding each other in the halls, hesitating to ask each other certain questions, having nothing to say, having my INFj nearly breaking the secrecy at the most awkward times, and then finally my sister, in all her directness, breaking the ice with her adolescent enthusiasm, saying, "my brother likes you." As you can see, I have almost no ambition. This was the first girl I ever truly knew, ever.

So I suppose if ENTps are people-obsessed, INTps are on the complete opposite end. And since this is a topic about ENTps, I'll shut up now.

Your INTp friend,

Cone
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we have a verification now we are ENTps, thanks cone ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you're an overly-ambitious, flirtatious loser, then you're an ENTp.

If you're an autistic, dead-to-the-world wallflower, then you're an INTp.

Hmm. Makes sense, I guess.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    If you're an overly-ambitious, flirtatious loser, then you're an ENTp.

If you're an autistic, dead-to-the-world wallflower, then you're an INTp.

Hmm. Makes sense, I guess.
    Yeah, one isn't better than the other ... both have their pros and cons.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only constant habit my ILE friend has is that he's always bored even though he does something new every few minutes

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    ILEs tend to not rate things, which one is better, which one they like more etc etc they just take in and try random shit in life "for the experience"
    that's an interesting observation. I have a profile on a website where you can rate music and films but I was never really all that involved in such a process and stopped entirely 2 years ago. I think it's interesting to have a catalogue for things you like or dislike but the process of rating seems not that interesting to me as most of my impressions are vague and could go either way depending on the day. I also don't understand rating other things. like when men say "this woman is a 9" or something. it's all very bizzare to me. I find it easy to say "I really think this is great or very bad" but things that are in the middle I really don't care all that much to define them.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    that's an interesting observation. I have a profile on a website where you can rate music and films but I was never really all that involved in such a process and stopped entirely 2 years ago. I think it's interesting to have a catalogue for things you like or dislike but the process of rating seems not that interesting to me as most of my impressions are vague and could go either way depending on the day. I also don't understand rating other things. like when men say "this woman is a 9" or something. it's all very bizzare to me. I find it easy to say "I really think this is great or very bad" but things that are in the middle I really don't care all that much to define them.
    Well, mediocre tends to mean very bad. At least being spectacularly awful counts for something. And anyway, in many ancient languages such as Hebrew you could only say you loved or hated something. In many modern languages you can only compare apples and oranges by saying things like "orange good apple bad." This is called a conjoined comparative. Rating things serves a social function, but most people don't really care about slight gradations. Tribes with languages that don't even have numbers other than one, two, and many don't even have the words to rate things as four out of five stars or call someone a nine out of ten if someone wanted to. Forming complex opinions on things and then quantifying them is certainly not foundational to human psychology.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@one your irl type descriptions are one of the best on this site. I can see myself in a lot of what you are writing about ILE
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

HAHA I LOVE ENTPS SILLY HABITS ��
    My boyfriends the type of person that when he sees something amazing he literally opens his eyes and mouth so widely, he's such an expressive person. We would make bottle opening sounds with his mouth and random whistles to represent actions. He likes doing this thing where he laughs intensely and then stops and puts a static emotionless face to scare people up lol.