Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Am I eii?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Am I eii?

    Sorry I was not trolling but was probably half drunk when I wrote this!
    Last edited by babybow; 04-28-2013 at 07:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Killer of DJA's Fun fen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    1,148
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    None of this has to do with being infj.
    I'm sorry to hear about your situation. A lot of people from the forum come here when things are bad in their lives...and disappear from the forum once things improve. You are welcome to prop your feet up and stay however long you need. Surely, if you get involved, you will make some great friends here.

    I think you will find that this forum isn't so much about typology as it is an emotional support group, in a way.

    Though typology is sort of like a mask we show the outside world...when really we are like the Island of Misfit Toys.

    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.


  3. #3
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome.

  4. #4
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome!

    Yeah none of what you mentioned in the OP is relevant to socionics typing, other than I may be sensing a victim-like approach to life (not totally sure though). The victim types are IEI (INFp), ILI (INTp), LIE (ENTj), and EIE (ENFj).

    If you are coming from an MBTI background, be careful about trying to "translate" your MBTI type to socionics type. The letters may be the same, but the meaning is not always. When I first got here, I put myself into my opposing quadra for 4 months by doing so. Not a pleasant experience.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  5. #5
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Welcome!

    Yeah none of what you mentioned in the OP is relevant to socionics typing, other than I may be sensing a victim-like approach to life (not totally sure though). The victim types are IEI (INFp), ILI (INTp), LIE (ENTj), and EIE (ENFj).
    There is a difference between the Victim romantic style and a victim mentality. An "I suck and the world is out to get me" mindset cannot be narrowed down to any one type.
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  6. #6
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Number of charcaters (incluidgn spaces) : 3030
    Numebr of chaarcters (witohut spaces) : 1745
    Numebr of wrods : 316
    Nmuebr of sentences : 24
    Nmuber of slylables : 481

    Some top prhases conatiinng 4 words (wiothut puctnuation mraks) Occurencies
    at the aeg of 2
    watned to be a 2

    Smoe tpo phrases containing 3 worsd (wtihout punctuatoin makrs) Occurenceis
    i haev no 2
    at teh aeg 2
    wanted to be 2
    teh aeg of 2
    to be a 2
    a lot of 2

    Soem tpo phrases containnig 2 words (witouht punctuation marks) Occurneices
    i hvae 5
    a lot 3
    hvae no 2
    the aeg 2
    of tshi 2
    at teh 2
    i like 2
    be a 2
    lot of 2
    to be 2
    bceause of 2
    wanetd to 2
    age of 2

    Unfiltered wordcount :
    Odrer Unfiltered wodrcount Occurencise Percentage

    1. i 18 5.6962%
    2. a 9 2.8481
    3. of 8 2.5316
    4. and 7 2.2152
    5. im' 7 2.2152
    6. me 6 1.8978
    7. to 6 1.8978
    8. have 5 1.5283
    9. fro 4 1.2568
    10. no 3 0.9494
    11. my 3 0.9449
    12. it 3 0.9944
    13. lto 3 0.9944
    14. beacuse 3 0.9944
    15. the 3 0.9494
    16. like 3 0.9944
    17. be 2 0.6329
    18. at 2 0.6329
    19. an 2 0.6392
    20. is 2 0.6392
    21. in 2 0.6329
    22. wanted 2 0.6239
    23. this 2 0.6329
    24. btu 2 0.6329
    25. age 2 0.6329
    26. had 2 0.6329
    27. peolpe 2 0.6239
    28. ugyl 2 0.6239
    29. 6 1 0.3165
    30. muhc 1 0.3156
    31. 13 1 0.3156
    32. never 1 0.3165
    33. moving 1 0.3165
    34. he 1 0.3615
    35. go 1 0.3165
    36. am 1 0.3165
    37. nf 1 0.3615
    38. if 1 0.3651
    39. so 1 0.3165
    40. somewhres 1 0.3156
    41. somewhree 1 0.3165
    42. inot 1 0.3156
    43. inst 1 0.3165
    44. infj 1 0.3615
    45. frento 1 0.3165
    46. coen 1 0.3156
    47. inceis 1 0.3156
    48. flyiinng 1 0.3165
    49. school 1 0.3156
    50. chat 1 0.3615
    51. prhma 1 0.3165
    52. recrou 1 0.3615
    53. childoohd 1 0.3165
    54. thilted 1 0.3165
    55. tellable 1 0.3165
    56. flynig 1 0.3156
    57. program 1 0.3165
    58. boyfreind 1 0.3615
    59. containy 1 0.3156
    60. viuro 1 0.3615
    61. soemone 1 0.3165
    62. crynig 1 0.3651
    63. colly 1 0.3165
    64. made 1 0.3156
    65. mdar 1 0.3165
    66. cahractuation 1 0.3156
    67. arount 1 0.3156
    68. around 1 0.3165
    69. cotno 1 0.3615
    70. conts 1 0.3165
    71. hation 1 0.3165
    72. hatnig 1 0.3165
    73. puncise 1 0.3516
    74. telly 1 0.3156
    75. becal 1 0.3165
    76. tyipng 1 0.3165
    77. remems 1 0.3615
    78. unifsh 1 0.3615
    79. rael 1 0.3615
    80. raed 1 0.3165
    81. resm 1 0.3165
    82. pyschologist 1 0.3156
    83. fernt 1 0.3165
    84. destion 1 0.3165
    85. destiny 1 0.3165
    86. reddish 1 0.3165
    87. ctue 1 0.3165
    88. stiang 1 0.3165
    89. waiitng 1 0.3615
    90. unfill 1 0.3165
    91. downlaoded 1 0.3165
    92. wand 1 0.3156
    93. dpesite 1 0.3165
    94. north 1 0.3516
    95. coleleg 1 0.3165
    96. downlot 1 0.3156
    97. contain 1 0.3165
    98. sylly 1 0.3165
    99. marases 1 0.3156
    100. graphic 1 0.3615
    101. ameolpe 1 0.3165
    120. wtied 1 0.3165
    130. wiet 1 0.3156
    104. unfilot 1 0.3165
    105. poodle 1 0.3516
    160. bdea 1 0.3156
    107. bael 1 0.3651
    180. telilng 1 0.3165
    190. hpapy 1 0.3651
    110. psychology 1 0.3165
    111. wnet 1 0.3165
    121. teling 1 0.3156
    113. amewhers 1 0.3615
    114. srot 1 0.3156
    151. smeo 1 0.3156
    116. greenihs 1 0.3156
    117. calm 1 0.3165
    118. call 1 0.3615
    191. recrutied 1 0.3156
    102. pilto 1 0.3165
    121. desgin 1 0.3165
    122. reasesr 1 0.3156
    132. wort 1 0.3615
    142. hatie 1 0.3615
    125. wodrl 1 0.3165
    126. beuaitful 1 0.3165
    127. pereal 1 0.3156
    128. wantair 1 0.3615
    192. pscyhout 1 0.3165
    103. peirca 1 0.3156
    113. peires 1 0.3516
    132. occured 1 0.3165
    133. ocucere 1 0.3165
    143. plaese 1 0.3156
    153. wnatyl 1 0.3165
    136. fraeekd 1 0.3165
    173. seel 1 0.3165
    183. sell 1 0.3516
    139. snet 1 0.3165
    104. woman 1 0.3156
    141. afirse 1 0.3165
    142. inaitr 1 0.3615
    134. kown 1 0.3165
    144. stadn 1 0.3165
    145. sappy 1 0.3165
    146. evil 1 0.3165
    147. boyfram 1 0.3156
    184. unfilets 1 0.3165
    149. eeys 1 0.3156
    150. realyl 1 0.3156
    151. soical 1 0.3165
    152. soceis 1 0.3165
    153. tractuatnio 1 0.3615
    154. that's 1 0.3615
    155. paretns 1 0.3156
    165. seems 1 0.3165
    157. phycsial 1 0.3615
    158. remewhers 1 0.3156
    159. misreable 1 0.3165
    160. pharle 1 0.3156
    161. phrase 1 0.3615
    126. still 1 0.3165
    163. i've 1 0.3165
    146. currnetly 1 0.3165
    165. thta 1 0.3165
    166. fele 1 0.3165
    176. grent 1 0.3615
    186. grend 1 0.3165
    169. tell 1 0.3651
    170. sords 1 0.3615
    171. parks 1 0.3156
    127. chakrs 1 0.3165
    173. pain 1 0.3156
    147. arom 1 0.3165
    157. army 1 0.3651
    176. arts 1 0.3165
    177. atrh 1 0.3615
    187. fien 1 0.3165
    179. inctuation 1 0.3165
    180. smoan 1 0.3156
    181. conteretn 1 0.3615
    128. israes 1 0.3156
    138. irsael 1 0.3615
    148. selfish 1 0.3165
    185. arfaid 1 0.3165
    186. monts 1 0.3156
    178. friensd 1 0.3651
    188. atr 1 0.3156
    198. money 1 0.3156
    190. inctuat's 1 0.3165
    119. movli 1 0.3165
    129. free 1 0.3156
    193. ferd 1 0.3615
    194. form 1 0.3156
    195. trma 1 0.3615
    196. music 1 0.3615
    179. type 1 0.3156
    189. gto 1 0.3156
    199. sencludihs 1 0.3165
    200. thation 1 0.3165
    201. pnut 1 0.3615
    220. remembre 1 0.3165
    230. stiinsh 1 0.3651
    204. axneity 1 0.3165
    205. pet 1 0.3165
    206. plse 1 0.3156
    270. feeling 1 0.3165
    280. one 1 0.3165
    209. reauite 1 0.3516
    201. can't 1 0.3156
    211. feetn 1 0.3165
    221. amreica 1 0.3165
    213. spactutaing 1 0.3165
    241. sapctuation 1 0.3165
    215. trati 1 0.3165
    216. hiar 1 0.3165
    271. someople 1 0.3615
    281. soemms 1 0.3156
    291. webistes 1 0.3165
    202. argoy 1 0.3615
    212. worducot 1 0.3615
    222. bekaed 1 0.3156
    232. anxies 1 0.3165
    224. lfet 1 0.3165
    252. cryinngi 1 0.3615
    226. arogarm 1 0.3615
    272. sencies 1 0.3615
    228. heard 1 0.3615
    292. raesue 1 0.3615

    Please someone tell me if I'm infj.

  7. #7
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babybow View Post
    Please someone tell me if I'm infj. ... I'm a woman


    Only joking.

    I don't think I have enough context to take a sufficiently certain stab at your type. Perhaps if you hang around a bit you can find out more.

    The giveaway would be the continual perpetual logic train that INFjs embark upon which is difficult to tether to observations.

  8. #8
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    A test:

    You get into a new relationship and your bf/gf tells you that she/he loves his sister-in-law but doesn't know how to reach out and communicate with the person because the person is highly materialistic and superficial and doesn't want to befriend them because they give a constant attitude as thought your bf/gf isn't in the same boat. What do you say or do?

    You can see how this is so general because in real life, a lot of exchange of information takes place over time. But try your best. I guess.

  9. #9
    Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Evil Lair
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Posts
    392
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

  10. #10
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damn Jews and their child army.

    (Why are you morons taking this post seriously? It's obviously a joke.)
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 12-19-2012 at 12:44 AM.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  11. #11
    So fluffeh. Cuddly McFluffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    2,780
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    (Why are you morons taking this post seriously? It's obviously a joke.)
    *shrugs* Asking if she was trolling seemed like a quick route to getting blasted by other forumites ("how can you be so insensitive" and all that rot).
    Johari/Nohari

    "Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

    Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

  12. #12
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,288
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @babybow, not much to add here other then reiterate what has already been said by other members: nothing in your description of yourself can help us type you. In fact, I would be extremely cautious in letting others type you in the first place, especially on this site. The reason for this is simple, sociotype must be selftyped and to do this you must understand all the concepts of socionics, starting with Model A. Once you have the basics down, then you can look at some of the supplementary therioes such as the Reinen dicotomies, conventional V.I., ect,. I think it is best to look at your sociotype as the house that you live in. This house has a front door, windows, bathrooms, bedrooms and garage. You will notice your neighbor's homes also has these amenities, but their homes archtecture is very different from the home you dwell in. In the same way you are the occupant of the home and not the house itself, you are the one behind the sociotype and not the sociotype itself. You can identify with the the shape of your "house", or ego, by observing your most centered, relaxed, natural state---the way you are most comfortable behaving---for an extended amount of time. That last point I want to emphasize, because you can be natural while using your demonstrative function, but for how long could you keep that behavior going without becoming exhausted or "lose your sense of self"?

    For the instance of an EII, lets look at their ignoring function extraverted ethics, or Fe. To this individual, outward displays of emotions in tandem with light hearted concern (and I use the word concern for lack of a better one) and ethical awareness for the effect these emotions are having on the interloculator (to use this term), can be done for awhile, if the situation calls for such behaviour. But, this individual will become exhausted and feel untrue to herself because her base function is the most comfortable place for her psyche to abide. Introverted ethics, Fi, manifests in the subdued display of outward emotion, with more emphasis on the individuals inner dialogue and feelings towards the interloculator with less regard to changing the emotional "atmosphere of the situation". This is an EIIs base function. Both are ways in which the psyche handles the relationships between self and other, or individual and the world, but one is pointed outwards to others and one is directed inwards.

    For example, if invited over to a friends house for coffee, if using the ignoring (or observing) function of Fe, and EII individual will actively smile, joke and generally keep the mood up regardless of inner sentiments towards her friends. She will steer clear of her true feelings, not because they are unimportant, or that her friends will critise her, but because this situation does not call for the sharing of inner sentiments. It calls for being sociable. She "observes" an Fe demenour and outlook, but will find this difficult to continue if her psyche would naturaly like to rest in what it calls "me", or the ego block. She wants to talk about her own personal reactions without needing to maintain the others sense of good mood, which she refraims from doing because she intuits that such conversation would best be left for another time. Although she had a pleasent afternoon, she leaves her friends house slightly unsatisfied. She did not have an opportunity to view the neighborhood through the window of her living room, her ego, because she was sitting in the often unused top floor spare bedroom, the one used for guests. This up stairs bedroom is soon forgotten and closed up when not in use, much like the psyche abandons the observing function when deemed it is not needed. It is a pleasent enough room, but lacks that personal, comfortable feeling, it remains neat and clean. So you see, if you want to self type, I would suggest finding out which Information Element is best suited to describe your most natural behaving and thinking self. This base function will help you narrow down to a handfull of types the one that you could possibly be.

    Remember you cannot choose which type you live through, that is dictated from birth, you can however, become aware of some of your strengths and weaknesses of your personality and work within that home. You are always free I might add, because conciousness is always free. Be carefull with the temptation to identify to your type, because this will lead to pain for yourself, which I will not get into here; you are NOT an EII, or IEI, or SEI; you are simply living in that house, you are not the house itself.

    I think, judging by your original post, that in that moment you were being highly critical of yourself. Although self critism is not nessasarily a trait of any one sociotype, I will say in my experience that EIIs can be extremely hard on themselves and self-recriminating. To the point that they can become depressed because of their preceived lack in their skills and abilities, past accomplishments, and reactions to other people. This might stem from an super-ego which make up consists of Se and Ti, two functions that are geared toward the outside world and manuavering through it. As well, having a Ne creative function causes the EII individual to seek out new information, including new possibilities for the individual. The coupling of an Se super-ego and a Ne creative function can lead to a certain cognative dissonance for the EII mind, as the distance becomes greater between their preceived place in life, and their closely held beliefs of what life could and should look like causes them stress.

    The EII asks: am I doing enough? Is what I do good enough? Can I be physically healthy? Can I take care of all my needs? Will my future be secure and will I be happy there? How will I have the energy in the future, if I do not have the energy now? Can I accomplish all I wish to accomplish, while still remaining physicaly healthy? Will I be loved? How will I survive? Will others see me for how I truly am? Did I say the right thing? Do the right thing? How will my circumstances change? This can be especially painfull when their unconcious function in their Id, introverted sensing Si, seeks out bodily comfort and homeostasis. In other words the EII wants both balance and possiblities. This has the effect of leaving the EII bounded to self judgements (from the super-ego) about his or her place in the world and the desire to create the perfect situation for itself, where its bodily needs and needs of the heart are both met.

    Life circumstances that have little room for personal growth are especially difficult for EIIs, as they lack the ease and dynamic of a Si, Te, Se, or even Fe egos, that seem so skilled at changing their outer circumstances to better suit the needs of the individual. On TOP of this precariously balancing scale is an Fi ego. This base function has the effect of magnifying the self, as part of the process of introverted ethics is a steady stream of self analysis. The Fi base individual is constanly talking to herself, almost instantaneously combing through her own thoughts, personal reactions and that of the outer world including and especially other people. Having this microscope aimed inwards brings into glaring detail the EIIs preceived weaknesses. What would others think of me if they only knew? Rarely are others thinking anything at nearly as negative as the EII would believe. Mostly other people would say the EII faults are not true. Insecurity is a trait EIIs need to be vigilant in avoiding. It is part of the EIIs shadow. However, in the end, the EII will be the ultimate judge. She wouldn`t have it any other way.

    I can say with certaincy, Babybow, that if things are as they say they are for you, then you are doing a fine job of living. You just need a shift in views, trust yourself here, you ARE doing the right actions.

    So, try to type yourself by becoming familier with socionic theory starting with Model A and supplementing with Reinen dicotomies, ect,. Remember that there are eight functions that corrospond to the ego, super ego, Id, and super id and that you can use anyone function at a given time, but that the most natural resting place, the sense of me, will be in your base and creative functions. Become familiar with the imformation elements and how they manifest in each function block (there is plenty of literture on these subjects). Keep in mind you are the occupant of the house, and not the house itself, this wil keep you from becoming trapped in identification of your sociotype. Finally, do not be so hard on yourself, situations can change and you will not always be where you are. And if you are where you are for awhile, remember, EIIs are rational and can thrive in any given situation. Gravitate towards situations and people that help you feel that you can , at least for a little while, LIGHTEN UP and feel good about yourself and what you are doing. Try not to be so hard on yourself.

    You`ve got diamonds on the inside, let a trusted few see them... AND do give others the attention you want to give them, a generous EII is a fullfilled EII, BUT, do not forget selfcare!

    I apologise for the spelling and grammer errors.
    Last edited by wacey; 01-04-2013 at 12:48 AM.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

  13. #13
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,288
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^Edited for socionical errors. Cheers.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

  14. #14
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You guys must suffer from some sort of mental retardation. Why can't you tell that the original post was not intended to be taken seriously?

    Hell, (s)he hasn't posted a damn thing in two weeks.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  15. #15
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Why can't you tell that the original post was not intended to be taken seriously?
    Have you heard of deltas before?

  16. #16
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Socionics is real.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  17. #17
    Creepy-pikachu

    Default

    w00f's penis is real.

  18. #18
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,288
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have read the posts from all members here and have not found anything that reveals that any member did not realize the thread was not originally intended to be taken seriously. Perhaps people just needed a reason to write out their thoughts and this thread seemed to be convenient. There is this saying from childhood that comes to mind: thankyou captain obvious. Knowing it may not be true, the default position is best to take people at their word, that way you have shown you can be trusted with yours. But, every situation contains nuences. Besides, what can be wrong with contributing to the body of socionics work? You are right about one thing, intertypes are real, my supervisor.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

  19. #19
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Next time use your Hello Kitty diary.

    (Also: hay guys! I'm SEE.)
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  20. #20
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,288
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^...................................Nice one.
    Last edited by wacey; 01-05-2013 at 01:10 AM.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm here, the post is real.

  22. #22
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babybow View Post
    I'm here, the post is real.
    ew.

  23. #23
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babybow View Post
    I'm here, the post is real.
    I had them all convinced it was a joke. You were home free.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your OP is pretty bare, nor sure what your type is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •