Thread: I think I'm an infj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I think I'm an infj...

I just wanted to say I think I'm an infj Here I am...annoying you. I'm an immature infj btw. I'm horrible...

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More new Fi....

(just sayin')

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Welcome aboard!
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Creepy-pikachu

omg so many duals, so little time.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by babybow View Post
    I'm horrible...
    Hey, you're not supposed to share our secret. Shhhhh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    omg so many duals, so little time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiY80L7EaHM
    So little time so much to do, I'd rather spend the day with you, and if the day is not enough, then maybe we can get in touch!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Babybow, Jadae is not an LSE. He is a loud and vulgar beta EIE. You don't seem like an LSI, so you're probably not his dual.

How did you come to decide on INFj as your type? On the same note: how did you find out about socionics?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Creepy-pikachu

Abbie, every time you approach this subject, an admin gets annoyed with a warning. Ive already told you to F off on several occasions. So take your OCD crayon box and go home.

Creepy-pikachu

Ugh, Im awake enough now to care:

babybow, you'll have to excuse Abbie. She has perceptual problems. For example, she goes into TinyChat, the video chat system we use that Absurd refers to as toyland, demands that whoever is on "her" color change it. When they do not, or even more than one person is using is, because there are only a limited amount of colors, she then leaves in a huff, and claims that people are rude and stealing HER color. Recap: "Someone else" has what she wants. Maybe some day she will realize she is delusional from mixing up that her strictness over her environment as logic, where the environment is even people, such as me. But that would be logical, you see!

Also, be careful of Absurd. He is the forum troll. Think of him as that annoying riddle-bot at the beginning of a fantasy movie. The difference is that you dont have to bother with his riddles, because the ignore function is about 75% viable.

I am not sure if youre a classical socionics INFj, although you may be the self-reported kind, like in MBTI. Time will tell. In any event, hi.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Babybow, Jadae is not an LSE. He is a loud and vulgar beta EIE. You don't seem like an LSI, so you're probably not his dual.
    He's certainly not loud, vulgar on certain occasions...like when he's upset or is making certain types of jokes. Abbie, you're strangely jealous or purposefully mean.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-pikachu

Run, poli, runnnnnnnnnnn... save your soul!

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post

How did you come to decide on INFj as your type? On the same note: how did you find out about socionics?
    Babybow, Director Abbie is an opinionated prude who thinks anyone outside her little fishbowl of existence is the devil.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao, you guys *shakes finger*
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you sound like Debby using a speak and spell.

(I do apologize)

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hello!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Before DA/Jadae start re-typing themselves, I think Jadae and Maritsa are both duals, I mean they fit like a glove DA. Oh, and welcome to battle royale, babybow...

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post
    Also, be careful of Absurd. He is the forum troll. Think of him as that annoying riddle-bot at the beginning of a fantasy movie. The difference is that you dont have to bother with his riddles, because the ignore function is about 75% viable.
    Now I laughed so hard the glass on my desk shattered. Go tell you mommy and daddy the same, damn, I think the National Guard is interested as well.

Where did you learn to count, Jadae? In Harvard?
    Last edited by Absurd; 12-17-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Babybow, Director Abbie is an opinionated prude who thinks anyone outside her little fishbowl of existence is the devil.
    Where insanity and chaos induced by high levels of libido go out of control, Director Abbie stands firm in place unaffected by the uproar of beasts.

Absurd: You Ti dominants sure say things I don't really know where to put.
    labtard: fml
    Absurd: Hah.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

way to welcome someone to the forum

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Abbie, you're strangely jealous or purposefully mean.

inglip.jpg

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I don't communicate by images.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should, it's much faster.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    You should, it's much faster.
    I especially don't communicate by the grotesque images that he shoves at my face. He doesn't seem to understand me very well nor does he want to; all he wants to do is to drain me and cause reactions for his self fulfilling agenda. It makes me sad.
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I especially don't communicate by the grotesque images that he shoves at my face. He doesn't seem to understand me very well nor does he want to; all he wants to do is to drain me and cause reactions for his self fulfilling agenda. It makes me sad.
    Just post a picture giving him the fingers.

Creepers gonna creep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Just post a picture giving him the fingers.

Creepers gonna creep.
    I'd like to think I have a little more class than that.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's your problem. LifePowerCoach yourself into learning something new.

Ok, that was mean.

But really, it doesn't have anything to do with your policy on image communication. That you say anything about jealousy or purposeful meanness is ironic and amusing.

(I know, old hat. But I'm not desensitized as I've been away a while.)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

InvisibleJim has good advice

Images, all the time, in your face. Drive reactions. Agendas.

*sigh* Well aren't you a victim on the moral high ground of the universe.

I think I figured it out.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

UDP I don't know what upsets you especially when it's about me or when it comes to me; but don't you think it's upsetting and it drives me further away from speaking to you?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 12-20-2012 at 04:34 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I want a formal apology for your behavior towards me here on the forum before I continue to speak with you in private PM; otherwise you may stop PMing me. Thank you.

I would also like an explanation for your moodiness and IT BETTER MAKE SOME SENSE.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IKD who UPD is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    IKD who UPD is.
    UDP
    -