TIM
    Robespierre - Ti-LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Greetings

Hello there,

I am interested in socionics for some time now. Maybe a year? Perhaps. At first I was fascinated by MBTI, but it felt like it's too stereotipical. When I found out about socionics, I did not like it at first. Mainly because it's really tough for a new guy to understand all the stuff about functioncs, relationships... But when you start digging it at last, and when you realize - "oh, damn, it's exactly how everything works in reality..." - then it's simply awesome.

For a long time I believed I'm 100% ILI. Don't know why in particular. Maybe I just liked the characteristics (did not know a lot about functions by then) and convinced myself - it's me! Though later I retyped myself as LII - INTJ. All the functions fit perfectly, so I'm pretty certain it's true.

Read a lot of articles in my native language (lithuanian), but had a difficult time finding socionic'ed people for communication. And that led me to a consideration about trying foreign websites. Which led me here.

Hope we'll have some quality discussions here. And a great time. See you.

Kindly, mr. V.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello.

Welcome. Why did you change from ILI to LII? They are quite different.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

TIM
    Robespierre - Ti-LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically, I convinced myself that my suggestive function was Se and my 4th function was Fe. Maybe because I did not want to admit that I have Se as an vulnerable function. Felt kind of... Embarassing, if it's appropriate to say. Just because I always believed Se is one of the "manly" functions.
    Sometimes it's difficult to notice a mistake made by other people. But to see your own mistake it could be even more difficult.

TIM
    Fi/Te 6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

welcome!

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If you're ILI to LII, consider ILE.

You seem carefree and positivist. So ILE would work.

TIM
    Robespierre - Ti-LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    If you're ILI to LII, consider ILE.

You seem carefree and positivist. So ILE would work.
    Extrovert? Yeah, well... No! But thanks for the consideration. Appreciated.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 post = Renin!

Welcome

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vidutis View Post
    Extrovert? Yeah, well... No! But thanks for the consideration. Appreciated.
    Extrovert maybe not, but extrotim.. maybe.. ^_^

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sup bro. I'm a former SLE who realized he is actually SEE. I know some shit about this thing called socionics too. If you want to talk, just send me a PM. This forum, publicly, is primarily social rather than intellectual. It has moments where it decides to be intellectual instead, those times however are few and far between. That being said if you want to have an intellectual conversation with anyone on this forum, you pretty much need to just send them a PM. That being said almost everyone here is going to be receptive privately so it's really not a big deal. I guess the main page too now is a fairly good source of information. I don't use it though because I dislike the ideas of Renin and Gulenko which are primarily kept on the main page since hkkmr, the forum admin/owner, really likes those people.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Sup bro. I'm a former SLE who realized he is actually SEE. I know some shit about this thing called socionics too. If you want to talk, just send me a PM. This forum, publicly, is primarily social rather than intellectual. It has moments where it decides to be intellectual instead, those times however are few and far between. That being said if you want to have an intellectual conversation with anyone on this forum, you pretty much need to just send them a PM. That being said almost everyone here is going to be receptive privately so it's really not a big deal. I guess the main page too now is a fairly good source of information. I don't use it though because I dislike the ideas of Renin and Gulenko which are primarily kept on the main page since hkkmr, the forum admin/owner, really likes those people.