Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi w00fy

Creepy-pikachu

Default Hi w00fy

ESI (ISFj, Fi-Se) & LIE (ENTj, Te-Ni)

The Enterpriser' activities are pragmatically directed; he likes to spearhead the newest developments of science and technology up to practical implementation. He pays attention to everything unusual and less studied, but more willingly he is occupied with things bringing material profit. The Guardian needs such a hardworking partner, who can provide the necessary life standard; he helps his partner by accomplishing all undertakings, taking care of details and sparing material resources. Without such assistance The Enterpriser can be too extravagant, reckless and neglectful of his responsibilities, getting attracted to other things.
    The Enterpriser sees perspectives and positive trends in development of business. He bravely takes risk, making great investments and bets. He is very optimistic and ardent in his dealings, which sometimes leads him to failure. But he never loses heart and with the same enthusiasm starts everything up again.
    The Guardian likes such an impulsive and unpredictable partner, who does not let him get stuck with weighing all pros and cons of a decision. It helps to avoid the distressful feeling of uncertainty by confronting him with the fait accompli. Any waiting for the definite outcome is painful for The Guardian; he can becomes indecisive, too conservative and fussy. The Enterpriser with his characteristic sense of humor allays all his partner's apprehensions and takes the initiative in his own hands. He distracts from unnecessary details, thus targeting The Guardian to more global actions.
    The Enterpriser is hardly capable of safeguarding achievements, keeping old traditions and customs. He neglects his own time (and sometimes others), when he has an interesting conversation. For these reasons he may be late for meetings and behind on commitments. By contrast, The Guardian is punctual and attentive. He 'calculates' his time and energy and then spends them rationally and evenly. He tries to makes sure that others are timely as well. His life may become monotonous when his partner does not inspire him with new projects and ideas, which he hardly notices on his own.
    In communication The Guardian creates a certain distance, even when he tries to be kind and polite. He is mistrustful and critical and increasingly demanding. The Enterpriser creates a relaxed, natural and easy atmosphere of communication. But his jokes tend to be out of place or ambiguous.
    The Guardian watches and corrects his dual's mistakes. He succeeds in doing this as much as The Enterpriser succeeds in releasing tension in relations with people. The Enterpriser may become a victim to people who exploit his unwariness. The Guardian understands the nuances of relationships and sees what people really want. He takes preventive actions to counteract deceitful people and actions. He thus saves his dual from false friends.
    The Guardian diligently performs routine tasks; he is well aware of what people need not in the future, but in the here and now, and finds an active supporter in his dual.
    The Guardian is capable of handling great tasks for extended periods without relaxation, enduring difficulties and illness. He can be quite tolerant, but if irritated, he may strike a blow in the enemy's most vulnerable spot, teaching him a good lesson. In achieving his goals he is insistent, demanding to himself and others, and thus he stabilizes his restless dual, who tends to squander his energy in conflicting directions.
    The Guardian likes justice and objectivity. He wants to know what is legal and what is not. He is not sure of his own skills and is mistrustful of compliments, especially concerning his talents, possibilities and business skills. On the other hand, he is sure about his rights and power. Being well aware that The Enterpriser does not always properly protect his interests, he bravely repulses those who encroach upon them. He is thankful to the Enterpriser for demonstrating by real facts that there is nothing impossible for The Guardian, that he does everything well, either by himself or in cooperation with his partner.
    The Enterpriser finds ways out of difficult and intricate situations and by doing this also inspires his dual with the feeling of a secure future, which is so important for this worrisome person. He suggests, what can be required from whom in certain affairs and why, who possesses which talents and how they can be used.
    This dual pair is distinguished by such qualities as endurance, hard work and the sense of justice, which sometimes turns into critiquing self and others.

Red is for woofy. Green is for Kassie, because it was pretty core.

ps. Deal wif it.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

jadae, what has come over you?

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Menopause.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have me curious. Strrrng typed Daniel Tosh LIE, so there might be something to this, but I'm not sure yet.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae View Post

Red is for woofy.
    SEEs share some of those qualities anyways. It's hard to distinguish the two types on that basis.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's even harder when people use Maritsa's way of typing people.

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    jadae, what has come over you?
    gross

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    SEEs share some of those qualities anyways. It's hard to distinguish the two types on that basis.
    I realize, but talk to him in text or on the phone when he doesnt have an audience. He has very linear, dynamic logic, and he LOATHES if it is disrupted by others. What the majority of you are seeing is mere the externalization of himself, especially as it is during his down time. Consider, also, his anger about being called ADHD, as well as other restrictions, especially when he clearly defies the DSM definition of it. This is the trait of both Ni in an extrovert, of someone not completely present, and someone wtih Se hidden agenda.

He does not fit the definition of an Se dominant type. He is not interested in his will forced into the external world, nor is his will consistant enough to force others out of him; he would much rather be raptured by it.

Si POLR is not something like staying up late. It is marked by clear ignorance of the physical self, much like Se creative is marked by strong will over externals towards the self. Name another forum member that describes such an extreme ignorance of the sense of physical self, who will guide themselves where their MIND takes them.

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    It's even harder when people use Maritsa's way of typing people.

The kiddy reply class is down the hallway.

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post

You have me curious. Strrrng typed Daniel Tosh LIE, so there might be something to this, but I'm not sure yet.
    Tosh.O is really difficult to wrap the mind around lol. He *looks*like a 1. I kind of wonder what he is like when not at work. I'd assume T type, but I havent really seen his show in about a year now. I doubt he is like Dr. Phil who acts like a T type, but is definitely not one.

Creepy-pikachu

"5. Introverted Ethics LIEs long for close personal relationships where personal and private experiences can be shared easily in an atmosphere of mutual trust, sustained by shared sentiments and ethical beliefs that make external expression of emotions unnecessary. They are inclined to take first steps, but are not confident of their ability to correctly evaluate the existence or status of such a relationship, and therefore are attracted to persons who value clear and unambiguous personal relationships with others and who follow a clear set of ethical principles, which gives them credibility and makes them deserving of trust in the eyes of the LIEs.
    LIEs tend not to consider whether people are friends or enemies or whether they feel good will or ill will towards them. Instead, they will be inclined to act right from the start as if the other person were a friend or an enemy based on their prior knowledge of what the person does. This makes it possible to mistake a friend for an enemy and vice versa. Only gradually do LIEs come to recognize what feelings others have for them, and there is always an element of doubt unless others express those feelings verbally and unambiguously and act in a way that clearly matches their stated feelings, over a sufficient period of time. LIEs are easily made insecure about the status of personal relationships and need frequent reassurance that the other person's feelings have not changed.
    LIEs are sheepish about expressing their personal feelings about people ("I find you really interesting" or "I like you a lot"), but respond very well to these statements, as if they were unexpected treats. However, they will also consider whether the person's statements make sense or not: LIEs are far more confident evaluating other persons with Fi than with Fe."

I'll change the subject when someone actually has a good argument to tell me that w00f is adept at concreting bonds after he initiates one. An ESFp, on the other hand, would not be exactly like this, which is what w00f does ALL THE TIME: "LIEs are sheepish about expressing their personal feelings about people ("I find you really interesting" or "I like you a lot"), but respond very well to these statements, as if they were unexpected treats." He, however, LOVES IT when others do it towards him. In fact, he is a total whore for it, which I find fascinating lol.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Way to cherry-pick, moron.

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Way to cherry-pick, moron.
    Lion King, plz. I highlighted on purpose towards what the forum has judged by. Go through the rest if you want, but dont criticize me for simplifying a HUGE WALL OF TEXT.

Creepy-pikachu

Any other attacks on character instead of actual discussion?

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lion King, plz. I highlighted on purpose towards what the forum has judged by. Go through the rest if you want, but dont criticize me for simplifying a HUGE WALL OF TEXT.
    You didn't simplify anything, just highlighted a couple of sentences out of context while completely ignoring everything else around it.

From what I've seen on tinychat and how he describes his own thought processes, woofl is way overbearingly EP and Se to be ENTj.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woof's personality and sentiments toward people have always perplexed me. Going from "People at [his workplace] are awesome!" to "Argh! I can't stand these people!" He has admitted before that he prefers to voice stuff out loud rather than write.

While I may contradict myself a lot, woof seems to display a lot more inconsistent behavior and information which may go beyond type in Socionics. This doesn't make me dislike him as a person. It's just that when I'm curious about what's happening in people lives such as his, the messages I get suggest he's just making stuff up. That or his perception of his reality and experiences are completely warped.

Absurd: You Ti dominants sure say things I don't really know where to put.
    labtard: fml
    Absurd: Hah.

Creepy-pikachu

Try to talk to him one on one. Seriously. If all of you are just seeing the surface, youre missing out on people.

Galen, dont be a dick for no reason. You cannot simply say "X seems like Y, so its true." You KNOW this is wrong. Youre so highly intelligent that that sort of argument screams of social bias, which is exactly why I make threads like this -- to divorce this forum from our social perception of some archetypes to fit in. Further, if you have a better way of simpliflying tons of classic socionics type information into something, show it. It is not easy to do, and Ive already considered various ways, but this is text and I cant really talk/express my meaning as easily in text. But QUIT criticizing for the sake of being a mean bitch.

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by HandiAce View Post
    Woof's personality and sentiments toward people have always perplexed me. Going from "People at [his workplace] are awesome!" to "Argh! I can't stand these people!" He has admitted before that he prefers to voice stuff out loud rather than write.

While I may contradict myself a lot, woof seems to display a lot more inconsistent behavior and information which may go beyond type in Socionics. This doesn't make me dislike him as a person. It's just that when I'm curious about what's happening in people lives such as his, the messages I get suggest he's just making stuff up.
    Oh, he has much more depth that he displays when he gets home and is excited to see people online.

I love woofy, but he knows that. This is not an attack on his character whatsoever, but its hard to not be explicit when being honest.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Either Jadae is on too many meds and/or still sleep deprived or Galen has too much Te dildo up his ass. Maybe it's both... I recommend we all obtain stable states of mind.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try to talk to him one on one. Seriously. If all of you are just seeing the surface, youre missing out on people.
    I have done this several times before, and my point still stands.

Galen, dont be a dick for no reason. You cannot simply say "X seems like Y, so its true." You KNOW this is wrong.
    How am I arguing this? I'm giving my perspective on the issue, not made a definitive decree on his type.

Youre so highly intelligent that that sort of argument screams of social bias, which is exactly why I make threads like this -- to divorce this forum from our social perception of some archetypes to fit in.
    What social bias where and how? I honestly have no idea what you mean by this.

Further, if you have a better way of simpliflying tons of classic socionics type information into something, show it. It is not easy to do, and Ive already considered various ways, but this is text and I cant really talk/express my meaning as easily in text.
    I'm not obligated to provide you with anything.

But QUIT criticizing for the sake of being a mean bitch.
    I'm criticizing for the sake of pointing out intellectually dishonest arguments.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I hope this catches on, its hilarious.

Creepy-pikachu

@Galen I dont multiquote. I fucking hate that shit, but it isnt me being dishonest if I asked to look at the actual information and discuss it.
    @lungs Does the green text match anything? Pleeeaseee discuss, and I will invent more perfume label names.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree Woof is a curious fellow. At the same time, I'm afraid to ask him questions that might be too personal.

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by HandiAce View Post
    Either Jadae is on too many meds and/or still sleep deprived or Galen has too much Te dildo up his ass. Maybe it's both... I recommend we all obtain stable states of mind.
    Its the thyrpoid medicine that make me a druggy imo.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Galen I dont multiquote. I fucking hate that shit
    oops

but it isnt me being dishonest if I asked to look at the actual information and discuss it.
    k, I'll bite

and neglectful of his responsibilities, getting attracted to other things.
    This sounds just as plausibly a Pe-EP issue, not to mention throwing E7 in the mix would exacerbate this trait.

The Guardian likes such an impulsive and unpredictable partner
    He's Sx and E7, that's just how they roll.

He neglects his own time (and sometimes others), when he has an interesting conversation.
    I know lots of people who are like this. From my observations this is a very Sx-primary characteristic, getting highly engaged in conversation with someone until they don't realize that hours have passed them by.

But his jokes tend to be out of place or ambiguous.
    Out of place, sure I guess. But I wouldn't call his style of communication or joking particularly ambiguous, he tends to convey a lot of discrete imagery and in-the-moment sort of events.

he stabilizes his restless dual, who tends to squander his energy in conflicting directions.
    Sounds like general extrovert problemz

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk. W00fy comes off very aggressive to me (but I also know LIEs who are super aggressive)... and kind of intimidates me in that.... he's so friggin unpredictable that if i knew him IRL (maybe, idk so i'm spectulating), i'd be kind of....scared if he were to ever be truly enraged at someone and would probably think that he would kill anyone in the room. so yeah IDK. he seems super nice though too.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    LIEs are sheepish about expressing their personal feelings about people ("I find you really interesting" or "I like you a lot"), but respond very well to these statements, as if they were unexpected treats." He, however, LOVES IT when others do it towards him. In fact, he is a total whore for it, which I find fascinating lol.
    This must mean I'm not Fi-ego.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@lungs Does the green text match anything? Pleeeaseee discuss, and I will invent more perfume label names.
    sure, but unless its extremely convincing i might just keep standing there banging my head against the wall. just simply going "voila, fait accompli!" might be enough if its what i wanted anyway but if i'm really entrenched i basically have to be grabbed and trapped into it.

annnnnnnnd it's just once sentence. haha. WHY?

Creepy-pikachu

Thank you for talking about this.

ESTj, the other Te dominant, has the same issue of flightiness when lost in their own dynamic flow of in the extroverted world.

Example: "They are often surprised by the amount of time that has passed between events, and wonder where the time has gone. LSEs tend to want everything done as well as possible and to the highest possible quality, often failing to consider the amount of time necessary to do the job in such a way." This is in regard to Ni, but the classic description both relate Te dominants as easily lost in their own mind, as theyre exploring the external quality of Te.

Uhm.. You know I love enneagram, but Im just sticking with his internal, informatic processes -- not fear. Although, I could forsee both ENTj and ESTj relating Fi to fears -- especiallys 7s and 8s lol.

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    sure, but unless its extremely convincing i might just keep standing there banging my head against the wall. just simply going "voila, fait accompli!" might be enough if its what i wanted anyway but if i'm really entrenched i basically have to be grabbed and trapped into it.

annnnnnnnd it's just once sentence. haha. WHY?

Why: because I instantly was reminded of a continuous pattern in you, and I wanted to know the truth in what I saw.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think Dr. Phil is...ESE?

Daniel Tosh is not a 1. He is a 7. I have no clue how you could make this mistake.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Galen wtf

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-pikachu

You think Dr. Phil is...ESE?

Daniel Tosh is not a 1. He is a 7. I have no clue how you could make this mistake.
    Im not positive on him yet. I was working in a warehouse, and my friends wife was watching him, so I watched his show on our lunch break, and it occured to me about what horrid non-Te logic he has, but that he is an really good showman and persuador. In other words, he appears as something he is intrinsically not. I found it fascinating. ESFj, though, I dont know, but definitely not a Tj, and especially not a T type. A T type couldnt do what he does for so long.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not positive on him yet. I was working in a warehouse, and my friends wife was watching him, so I watched his show on our lunch break, and it occured to me about what horrid non-Te logic he has, but that he is an really good showman and persuador. In other words, he appears as something he is intrinsically not. I found it fascinating. ESFj, though, I dont know, but definitely not a Tj, and especially not a T type. A T type couldnt do what he does for so long.
    By "what he does" I assume you mean "be completely full of shit?"

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-pikachu

I said I dont watch Daniel Tosh enough, but that he looks like, not is, a 1. I meant visually, but 1:4:7 tend to be linear, especially in the hip:waist.

Creepy-pikachu

By "what he does" I assume you mean "be completely full of shit?"
    lmao, I was being diplomatic, but I had no qualms expressing to everyone present that I felt he was lying and making the audience feel a specific aspect about something, whether logical or not. I was actually getting angry watching the show, lmao =[

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao, I was being diplomatic, but I had no qualms expressing to everyone present that I felt he was lying and making the audience feel a specific aspect about something, whether logical or not. I was actually getting angry watching the show, lmao =[
    Yeah Dr. Phil and Oprah are two people who both provoke pretty much nothing but undiluted rage in me.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said I dont watch Daniel Tosh enough, but that he looks like, not is, a 1. I meant visually, but 1:4:7 tend to be linear, especially in the hip:waist.
    Enneagram VI...?

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-pikachu

Yeah Dr. Phil and Oprah are two people who both provoke pretty much nothing but undiluted rage in me.
    !!!!!!!!!! omg !!!!! /boner lol

Creepy-pikachu

Enneagram VI...?
    lol another subject for the future?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast