Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Graphology - personality by handwriting

Graphology is the pseudoscientific study and analysis of handwriting, especially in relation to human psychology. In the medical field, the word can be used to refer to the study of handwriting as an aid in diagnosis and tracking of diseases of the brain and nervous system. The term is sometimes incorrectly used to refer to forensic document examination.

Graphology has been controversial for more than a century. Although supporters point to the anecdotal evidence of thousands of positive testimonials as a reason to use it for personality evaluation, most empirical studies fail to show the validity claimed by its supporters.
    the study of handwriting (especially as an indicator of the writer's character or disposition)
    Graphology test PDF

Anyone willing to post a sample?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type my handwriting. Shitty camera is shitty.

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My handwriting is terrible unless I really slow down and pay attention to how my hand is moving. Large variations in letter sizes, word spacing, angles, etc. I also feel like I tend to press too hard, so my wrist gets tired out after longer writing sessions; I have to be careful when writing with mechanical pencils for this reason.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn, I thought this thread was about graph theory.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Japanese might be easier to read.
    Nope, I was wrong..."

what's my type
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool