Thread: INTjs what frustrates you at this moment?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTjs what frustrates you at this moment?

Hi

As an intj, i always feel like i need a mission to so then i can have a purpose to live my life. I guess solving the problem is the purpose of my life.

Right now i have a few problems that really frustrate me, and I want to solve those problems. First, I need a job, second i need a girl friend. It frustrates me when i see sucessful people and couple walking holding hands.

I believe i am capable to do what they do, it is possible.

so, what's the thing you want to fix right now?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh, i'm still in school (uni), luckily, so school-matters frustrate me. I am trying to be more assertive to get what i want (like the grades i deserve, for example)

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    I am an INTj, and currently, the only thing that is making me frustrated is my penis size (or lack thereof).

If I weren't so into spirituality at the moment I'd tell you to go stuff your cunt with your own ego. Even now you're just masterbaiting... ESTps are only one letter away from being a complete whore, and it's such a pity that takes a back seat to whatever you call that 'leading function' of yours. Someday you might be able to stop talking about cocks when you get out of puberty, little girl, but I will do my best to allow you patience.

Right now i have a few problems that really frustrate me, and I want to solve those problems. First, I need a job, second i need a girl friend. It frustrates me when i see sucessful people and couple walking holding hands.

Heh heh, yes.
    See what I mean? ALl those people who were so confused when I posted that thread about having a quest - I guess you're just not INTj

ANyways, I agree about enjoying having things to work with.

I just discovered "spirituality", in a way that interest me, so that is quite the can of worms to have on the back burner. BUt also, there is personal effectiveness (7 habits) and stuff like that, how to live life in an effective way and what not. The "DOC project" that is the focus for this summer. Heck, even FF V which I am trying to finish off. STaying in good shape, looking for a relationship (she's got to have a good booty, and I'm afraid I can't negotiate that), trying to figure out my major and ensuing career / life goal, and also some mundane thing slike cleaning the basement, fixing my bike, martial arts........

So many things, all with varios priority levels. But it is fun to have things to work on, yes.

Good luck with your goals
    peace be with you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fact that I can't seem to find a place in life where I'm comfortable. There are so many things that I want to accomplish, but I feel like I'm running out of time and patience. I need to learn to look at the individual steps to reach my goals instead of being frustrated by the fact I haven't accomplished them instantly.
    In fact I need to force myself to pay attention to details in all aspects of my life.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ATTN NERDS:

GO OUTSIDE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    ... ESTps are only one letter away from being a complete whore,
    uhm, what?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    ... ESTps are only one letter away from being a complete whore,
    uhm, what?
    ESFP, of course (he's INTJ ), and everyone knows ESFPs are whores...

btw,

GO OUTSIDE
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ The Colonel and Rocky:

Where the hell are you typing from? I find it hard to imagine that you're sitting on a grassy knoll outside typing away

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: what frustrate you(intj) at this moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Fry
    Hi

As an intj, i always feel like i need a mission to so then i can have a purpose to live my life. I guess solving the problem is the purpose of my life.

easy become a male companion. rent yourself out to the lonley girls. you will be hand in hand and have a job at the same time.

i think the main problem is the need for a girlfriend, perhaps you want one, but you don't need one. otherwise you'll settle for anything that happens to be breathing. you also don't know if the people holding hands are succesful or not, they are simply holding hands.

and you are capable of holding their hands, the boyfriend may not like it though.
    INTJ, INTp, ILI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    I am an INTj, and currently, the only thing that is making me frustrated is my penis size (or lack thereof).
    oh that's an easy one. all you need is:

1. rope
    2. a car
    3. a friend or a brick on the gas petal.
    4. maybe a helmet and some knee pads
    5. a video camera.
    INTJ, INTp, ILI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    i think the main problem is the need for a girlfriend, perhaps you want one, but you don't need one. otherwise you'll settle for anything that happens to be breathing. you also don't know if the people holding hands are succesful or not, they are simply holding hands.
    Agree 100%. A relationship is nice, but it won't necessarily make you less frustrated; 9 times out of 10, it will make it more so because they require work.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
    (like the grades i deserve, for example)
    You don't need to be more assertive, you just need to know the material, period.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    @ The Colonel and Rocky:

Where the hell are you typing from? I find it hard to imagine that you're sitting on a grassy knoll outside typing away

This has happened I think twice so far...

You missed the meaning of what I was saying. I wasn't saying "NEVER EVER GO ON YOUR COMPUTER AT ALL FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE OR ELSE YOU'LL DIE", I was saying, "Don't spend eight hours in a row on your computer, take a half an hour walk every once in awhile, learn to play a sport, eat something and don't become friends with facebook or myspace because those are two of the most harmful inventions in the history of mankind".

*sigh*

... I hate those sites... why can't you just walk up to someone and say, "Hi my name is blah blah blah"... ... it's so much more meaningful

/tangent.

You don't need to be more assertive, you just need to know the material, period.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll have to agree with the myspace and facebook crap, never touch the stuff, but I am tired of hearing about it.

Also I think INTjs get a bad wrap about not being physical enough which is nonsense. The mind doesn't work right if the body's out of shape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

easy become a male companion. rent yourself out to the lonley girls. you will be hand in hand and have a job at the same time.

and you are capable of holding their hands, the boyfriend may not like it though.
    yOu are right, i dont need a girl friend. I can live on my own. However, not having a girlfriend kills confident, and getting girlfriend boost my confident and computence. Thats what intj all about: being capable to do thing, and understand thing. Nah, i am not going to for the the easy girl. I want to have a trophy girlfriend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default same with me

The fact that I can't seem to find a place in life where I'm comfortable. There are so many things that I want to accomplish, but I feel like I'm running out of time and patience. I need to learn to look at the individual steps to reach my goals instead of being frustrated by the fact I haven't accomplished them instantly.
    In fact I need to force myself to pay attention to details in all aspects of my life.
    god, this description can apply to me perfectly. I feel much relieve that I am not alone. However, we like to plan on each step we are gonig to do right? so try that. And control your desire to get things done instantly, i know it is hard but thats the only way or we will never get anything done. We have spent 4 years to get a university degree; why can't we spent that much time on a different goal? We can.!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
    (like the grades i deserve, for example)
    Yes you do, assertiveness makes you look like you know more or better than you actuallly do. Of course, learning the material is a first condition, i'll admit that.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yOu are right, i dont need a girl friend. I can live on my own. However, not having a girlfriend kills confident, and getting girlfriend boost my confident and computence. Thats what intj all about: being capable to do thing, and understand thing. Nah, i am not going to for the the easy girl. I want to have a trophy girlfriend.
    So you need a trophy wife so that people will look up to you? Do you really think they're gonna give a shit, besides trying to steal it from you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is not for them it is for him i believe though i agree it is pathetic and lame

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he was kidding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hi

I think he was kidding.
    no i wasn't kidding. Yes, no body care if i have a trophy wife or not, maybe. But one thing i can tell you. It is the prize that i am care about, not what other people think of me. Why would some soccer kids have room full of trophies in their bed room? Do you think they care what other people think? NO, It is the memory, the fighting, the winning, the ego, pride that he is proud of. No one would be more happy someone who tried hard to win the prize. (please dont argue that women are not prize to win, if you want to discuss this, start a new thread)

I am not afraid other people trying to steal it, because if i am capable to get a trophy wife, then i can do it again. But i think you are just to pessimistic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i understand where your coming from. you want someone to like you, and who you are. but between the two needs - get the job first. if anything you'll need that money for the second thing.
    INTJ, INTp, ILI

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: hi

I think he was kidding.
    no i wasn't kidding. Yes, no body care if i have a trophy wife or not, maybe. But one thing i can tell you. It is the prize that i am care about, not what other people think of me. Why would some soccer kids have room full of trophies in their bed room? Do you think they care what other people think? NO, It is the memory, the fighting, the winning, the ego, pride that he is proud of. No one would be more happy someone who tried hard to win the prize. (please dont argue that women are not prize to win, if you want to discuss this, start a new thread)

I am not afraid other people trying to steal it, because if i am capable to get a trophy wife, then i can do it again. But i think you are just to pessimistic.
    Lolololololooasdadasdas. Listen: do you really think a relationship which is based on the mere vulvacity of your girlfriend is gonna head anywhere, except in pain for both of you? Couldn't you just climb mountains to boost your ego - believe me, it does boost your ego much more than having sex with an hot girl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lolololololooasdadasdas. Listen: do you really think a relationship which is based on the mere vulvacity of your girlfriend is gonna head anywhere, except in pain for both of you? Couldn't you just climb mountains to boost your ego - believe me, it does boost your ego much more than having sex with an hot girl.
    yes it could. however, not being able to score girls will always frustrate me unless I am able to score girls, then i would move on the next goal. All i am trying to do is to be capable and computent. I am not able to do something, i will try anything to make myself able to do that thing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes it could. however, not being able to score girls will always frustrate me unless I am able to score girls, then i would move on the next goal. All i am trying to do is to be capable and computent. I am not able to do something, i will try anything to make myself able to do that thing.
    if all you want to do is score - then hire a whore. that's what they're there for.

i don't think it should be a goal, otherwise you'll be banging one after another. never finding that "something" you've longed for. the something is love, and togetherness. that should be the goal. looking at the girl as a project or a piece of meat is the wrong way to go.

to me it sounds like your going to find one, do her, then dump her? next project? would that be ok for you if the tables were turned?
    INTJ, INTp, ILI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if all you want to do is score - then hire a whore. that's what they're there for.

i don't think it should be a goal, otherwise you'll be banging one after another. never finding that "something" you've longed for. the something is love, and togetherness. that should be the goal. looking at the girl as a project or a piece of meat is the wrong way to go.

to me it sounds like your going to find one, do her, then dump her? next project? would that be ok for you if the tables were turned?
    yeah, u are right, it is a project. But mike, Do u think i am a player or something? I am not banging girl and dumping her. I have never have a girlfriend yet. All i want is to be able to get the girl I love! I was never been able to do that, and it really frustrate me.

(ps: why would you suggest hiring a whore? what is the point? there is no challenge. Do u think hunter go to meat market for their prey? Do u think real angler go to man-make pond for fish? Why does everyone want to beat Tiger in golf? it is the same thing, i am talking about.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, u are right, it is a project. But mike, Do u think i am a player or something? I am not banging girl and dumping her. I have never have a girlfriend yet. All i want is to be able to get the girl I love! I was never been able to do that, and it really frustrate me.

(ps: why would you suggest hiring a whore? what is the point? there is no challenge. Do u think hunter go to meat market for their prey? Do u think real angler go to man-make pond for fish? Why does everyone want to beat Tiger in golf? it is the same thing, i am talking about.)
    player? no. your clearly not a player, a player wouldn't be posting such things to a site like this. they would have had the girl, but not the meaningful relationship.

it shouldn't be a project, i'm almost certain that if your "project" heard that's what you refer to her, you'll need a new specimin. getting the girl is hard, but you can't call it a project, that's a wrong start.

the whore idea was to cover your ultimate desire to simply engage in foreplay. many a failed hunter seek sustenance at a pre-made meat store. fishermen find any pond with fish will do, there is no reason to find a natual lake, it's the fish that's important. and everyone wants to beat that smug woods, rub his face in the neatly cut grass...
    INTJ, INTp, ILI

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an INTj, and I've had the same problem : I was frustrated but I progressively detached. I don't feel anymore such needs.

I don't know if this is a good thing ; for now, I'm pretty unmotivated and lazy, because I have very limited earthly desires.

Models such as NLP would say that you have the resources to achieve success, that your mood is a result for maladaptive behaviour, that to please and be sociable, you must accomodate, fake adaptation, respond and pay attention to very minor details such as eye movements and skin irrigation, that you should reformulate all the peoples' sayings to fake interest to them, etc. etc.

I've chosen to detach, because I was really, really tired of the struggle for earthly success. But... are you sure the "successful people" you're talking to are not themselves frustrated ? because they see constantly even more successful people ?

If you're a true INTj, that's probably because of your HA, you probably know it. Weak functions often manifest themselves in such ways.