Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My typing of forum members

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My typing of forum members

Continued from elsewhere out of concern for the disruption of Cupid's aim. Respec.

Let's now begin the greatest series of type examinations in the history of information metardolism. First up, the thing calling itself InvisibleJim, an E6 Ti-dom whose IJ temperament is hidden openly, even from himself, in his very own name:

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    1) Incorrect use of 'catastrophism'.
    False. At only 7 posts in you're already predicting doom for the thread. That's some ridiculously myopic Ni, and it's yet another strong indicator that you're a static type who expresses discomfort when even trivial events deviate from expectatioons. In terms of the Big 5 scale that anxious and reactive rigidity displays very low openness to experience, something very consistent with an IJ temperament. Here's a good example of inability to tolerate external critique or disagreement with your opinions:

I don't think there is anything left to say on the matter. Now get stay out of my threads. As I politely stated when I was told I couldn't stop people viewing my posts I would close any thread I could when they chose to participate in an aggitative and non-constructive way. To be perfectly honest it's a waste of my time having to deal with someone with your juvenile mental issues and schizophrenic delusions.

^ Sounds just like maritsa shrieking hysterically at minde.

2) Involves k0rpsy posting.
    Interesting that you harp on others for disqualifying, say, maritsa for simply being herself, while you habitually dismiss this or that person on the same weak grounds. There's a word for that nasty habit.

Sounds like a standard day in 16types considering yesterdays misuse and abuse of gnosticism.
    Numerous strains of gnosticism posit that male and female are dualistic properties of the cosmos that will be dissolved into the transcendent unity of the pleroma as souls return from this impure world of divisions and strife to that realm of divine order and perfection. This unification of the sexes is also implied in the frequent hermaphroditic imagery of alchemical symbology. For instance the famous alchemical phrase, "Solve et coagula", or dissolve and unify. And as a matter of fact I just went looking to Google's image search for a relevant picture to illustrate my point, and the site suggested "Baphomet" right off the bat, a hermaphroditic deity often connected with gnosticism. Further, similar symbols and concepts are present in schools descending from the cults of Mani, Orpheus, Zoroaster, and others. Some aspects of this have even survived in muted form in modern christianity. So by joking that Abbie's statement on unification of spouses in marriage bordered on gnostic ideals, the allusion I was making was very apt.

Sorry, my bad, I forget:
    The quote you've selectively truncated to advance your lies was something I said with full irony to pull a noob's leg, and it borrows a phrase from your protector maritsa. Another curious point in your antics is that you only provide "proof" of your histrionic accusations when you've distorted its presentation and/or meaning. Very symptomatic of Ti/Fe fuckery, plus general dishonesty. And rather pathetic that your only support for my claim of guru-hood is quite obviously from me making light of someone else.

I just had my lol button pressed.
    Quite so.

Projecting your emotional state onto others, a sure sign you are 'winning' k0rpsy.
    Which makes it all the funnier than you can't stop yourself from resorting to it at all turns.

Bronyism is patently Ti/Fe, and probably more stereotypically alpha than beta, though I'm sure a good portion of the delta crowd also resonates with its feel-good whimsy. However, you've also said this [ed: underlined for emphasis]:

Thread title in classic Russian mode.

Having many detailed/lengthy relationships with Delta types then I, perhaps more than others, appreciate (and then generally ignore) their input.

Feel free to ask queries and share your viewpoints in the other types accordingly.

Tell me more about your tears.
    Tell me more about your reliance on appeals to pathos and the peanut gallery that ignore dispassionate argument and evidential proof.

Speaking of which, here's the tally of those who offered an opinion of your type in your embarrassment-closed type-me thread:

Ashton:

IXTj… LSI > LII; going by cog-styles, C–D seems prominent.

E1 or 6w5.

Echidna1000:

He's an ILI with a tendency to bleed Fi mobilising all over the place.

Ni Te > Ti Ne

Radio:

I still think Ti-IXTj (maybe INTj > ISTj I'm not sure) E6 sp/so or sx/so or something else with so.

lungs:

LII. I could probably be persuaded to see LSI but right now I don't.

6w5 most definitely. No opinion on instincts.

Absurd:

Well, Ti is there.

Gilly:

6w5/5w6 is obvious, leaning towards 6

I initially thought LSI when interviewing him for the first time on cam, LII is also possible but less likely. ILI doesn't make much sense IMO, just a very different style and energy from k0rp, cpig, other obvious ILIs.

Raver:

Imo, I'm going to go with Ti-LII 6w5 sp/sx from what I've seen of you.

Somavision:

Invisible Jim... thank you for your expression of special interest. Afraid can't really contribute much, from our meeting I'd doubt Se ego, but I wouldn't heavily bet on it. I think I initially got the impression of you as possibly ILI, but was in no way fixed on this - honestly wouldn't be surprised if you were LII ILI SLI or LIE. I'll put £1.50 each way on ILI. My relative ignorance with regards to the e-type system prevents me from even guessing at that.

chriscorey:

InvisibleJim, my dear, you are NiTe in every in every system, and I’m certain of it…. I think my method of “typing” people would only annoy you if I introduced it; I will however say this:
    I have done extensive study in order to figure out my own type. I am NiTe/ILI and it is extremely difficult for me to find other people that are actually this type. I know this, because when I meet them, I don’t have to explain everything I say, because other ILIs just get it. The communication is clinical and without irrational crap, no matter what the topic is. I talk to several “NiTe” people on the web and you are one of three people I don’t need to explain myself to. I guess you could say this is a kind of intuitive “certainty” on my part….

siuntal:

w/ socionics type from semantics you come up as process + dynamic so Te-ILI is my guess. I don't remember seeing a single post where you would be explaning why something is the way it is, adopting a didactic tone and shelving information into categories - in other words, you would make for a poor dual for ExEs.

Ryan:

quasi identicals are fun to analyze in socionics

sometimes I imagine myself being an ILI and I really don't find a lot of differences between the two types

I guess I can see you as LII

truth to be told, you are much easier to type LII than some LIIs, but that's just MBTI remains and inconsistent thoughts I've collected over the years

Tackk:

My guess/conclusion/opinion/whatever is ILI-Te.

k0rpsy:

Static, merry, declaring, positivist, aristocratic, blah blah blah. LSI 6w5 sx/sp [ed: in examining that thread it appears I provided the lengthiest and most detailed analysis of your type out of anyone who responded.]

anndelise:

But yes, I vote now as him portraying valued Ti with subdued Te.

Kim:

I agree with the LSI typing.

-dom: 10 (66.67%)
    -creative: 4 (26.67%)
    Undecided logical: 1 (6.67%)

That's roughly 2:1 Ti > Te from a wide array of analysts. And if Somavision's ambiguous response is omitted the breakdown is 71.43% Ti > 28.57% Te, or almost 3:1 IxTj to IxTp.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Continued from elsewhere out of concern for the disruption of Cupid's aim. Respec.
    Oh no, another octopus abortion of a post

Catastrophism is the theory that the Earth has been affected in the past by sudden, short-lived, violent events, possibly worldwide in scope

No geology here.

I'm sorry, I really don't have the time to respect the opinion of a

Self Acclaimed Socionics Guru

who fails at their own measure of socionics success when they want to discuss socionics.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no, another octopus abortion of a post

Catastrophism is the theory that the Earth has been affected in the past by sudden, short-lived, violent events, possibly worldwide in scope

No geology here.
    Correct, though I was using definition 2 here, underlined for emphasis, to describe your prediction of imminent doom:

ca·tas·tro·phism
    (k-tstr-fzm)
    n.
    1. Geology The doctrine that major changes in the earth's crust result from catastrophes rather than evolutionary processes.
    2. The prediction or expectation of cataclysmic upheaval, as in political or social developments.

I'm sorry, I really don't have the time to respect the opinion of a

Self Acclaimed Socionics Guru

who fails at their own measure of socionics success when they want to discuss socionics.
    And no one has proclaimed that except for maritsa, so it's curious you've found common cause with her.

Cute graph. Link the spreadsheet for download and cite sources.

Your own criteria prove you are incompetent regarding socionics. Therefore your socionics derivations won't be read until you have corrected your erroneous abuse of socionics. Bite me.
    Temper temper...

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And no one has proclaimed that except for maritsa
    Hi, Mind. I'm a Socionics guru...I can VI perfectly. Just a typical, deep thinking and emotional INFj/EII type and an intellectual.
    lawwwl.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lawwwl.
    do you actually think those are his words or are you trying to be manipulative? i'm curious and torn between deciding if you're a bigger liar or a bigger idiot.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lawwwl.
    I'm pretty sure k0rp is parodying maritsa there.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Irrelevant. The reference is there.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For comparison's sake, two threads where I walked persons through typing examinations that arrived at ILI:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-my-type-again
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...pe-me-if-u-can

One for EII (and I'm disappointed there weren't more responses to this thread on someone whose idea of information metabolism is so central to socionics):

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...%99pi%C5%84ski

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For comparison's sake, two threads where I walked persons through typingexaminations that arrived at ILI:
    Your own criteria prove you are incompetent regarding socionics. Therefore your socionics derivations won't be read until you have corrected your erroneous abuse of socionics. Bite me.

k0rpsy ,the way you put so much work (at least in mah eyez) into typing people other than yourself is awe-inducing both in quality and quantity.i think you are an exemplary user on many levels.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer1 View Post
    k0rpsy ,the way you put so much work (at least in mah eyez) into typing people other than yourself is awe-inducing both in quality and quantity.i think you are an exemplary user on many levels.
    Thanks much! I enjoy your sense of humor a great deal and always expect something good when I see you've posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Seconded
    Likewise. You've got an impressive ability to expound on socionics and enneagram in depth.

Indeededly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    For the record, I don't type you ILI, k0rpsy.

now you two can take do this properly, good luck ; )
    Feel free to explain why, citing posts and whatnot. If you're game I'd also like to examine your type next.

Irrelevant. The reference is there.
    And I was being quite obviously ironic when I borrowed that line. Careful not to drown yourself by clutching the wrong straw.

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    ahhahaha.

the truth is irrelevant.

liar, then.
    Bingo. Fine shooting.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feel free to explain why, citing posts and whatnot. If you're game I'd also like to examine your type next.
    lets call it a hunch for the time being

examine it all you want, but leave me out of it
    Last edited by Ryan; 11-29-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lets call it a hunch for the time being

examine it all you want, but leave me out of it
    Alright but that's unfortunate since I prefer to do this through dialogue.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright but that's unfortunate since I prefer to do this through dialogue.
    Unfortunate indeed. I hear you have a type for me regardless, so I'm looking forward it.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likewise. You've got an impressive ability to expound on socionics and enneagram in depth.
    I appreciate that. A while ago I came under the impression that you saw me as one of the people who made you feel unwelcome here, and I'm glad that either was not or is no longer the case.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer1 View Post
    Seconded

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think you know what the word baseless means.

when has he demanded to be recognized as an expert?
    Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    First off, find even one instance where he demanded to be "recognized as an 'expert'".
    Hi, Mind. I'm a Socionics guru...I can VI perfectly. Just a typical, deep thinking and emotional INFj/EII type and an intellectual.
    What do I win?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jim, Jimmy, Jimbo. Maritsa has been the sole initiator of said quote, just look at her site/blog. For what it is worth, you're actually taking the piss out of Maritsa, which is very terrible. Take example from me and behave.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You type them both your naked type?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ahhahaha.

the truth is irrelevant.

liar, then.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahhahaha.

the truth is irrelevant.

liar, then.
    The truth is there for all to see. Stop digging Wendy.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't ask stupid questions

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't ask stupid questions.
    You're going to beat me?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You're going to beat me?
    stop being such a ******, go beat yourself

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

stop being such a ******, go beat yourself
    I won't say that it takes one to know one - that definitely would be an overstatement. Besides, tell the congregation on here what is korpsey's and Jim's type. You're in the right thread, all eyes are on you, even mine, all three of them.

Oh yes. Find a quote, the quote is there.

If people don't want to rustle up a few friends to partake in discussions, they should be careful in the competence of their friends.

These beta dynamics where you ask for everyone to pick your side are beyond me.
    You sure you didn't misunderstand me? I'm not picking any sides, that quote came originally where it came from and nothing is going to change that.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No fucking way...

Now I have seen everything.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    No fucking way...

If people don't want to rustle up a few friends to partake in discussions, they should be careful in the competence of their friends.

Pro tip for @k0rpsy - If you want something done don't cower behind cronies. You'll trip up eventually because you just aren't that good at managing them.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The quote is certainly there but as Radio pointed out, since it was meant to lampoon someone else it can't be taken at face value as you're trying to pretend it should be. Rather silly that you keep banging on about something with negative truth value in an effort to advance your agenda. More points for being a static thinker and kinda detached from reality.

I'm starting to wonder whether your grammar is deliberately this mangled to give you the appearance of having said something meaningful without actually saying anything at all.

Please list all the betas you think I've drawn to my side and give analyses of their respective types. Your habit of hand-waving without offering solid proof is a sure sign of a weak case.

Pro tip for @k0rpsy - If you want something done don't cower behind cronies. You'll trip up eventually because you just aren't that good at managing them.
    More unadduced conjectural noise, though given your bratty outbursts when frustrated by counterfactuals (ignoring Te, anyone?), your present allies of convenience are advised to keep this tip of yours for their own later reference as a sort of future-retro "told ya so".

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it doesn't mean anything, though, in the context you're making it out to be. i've called myself a bearded finnish lady and it'd be a little absurd if someone held me against that statement.

Creepy-pikachu

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

????

you take a joke at face-value and construct an argument over something that was obviously an insincere comment and i'm not allowed to point it out without being called a "crony"?

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

????

you take a joke at face-value and construct an argument over something that was obviously an insincere comment and i'm not allowed to point it out without being called a "crony"?
    Oh stop being so emo Arsal, you didn't ask for the quote.

Of course I'm not as stupid as you think everyone else is.

Fellatio on k0rpsy the party line is faultering! QUICK GET INTO HIS THREAD. WE MUST PROTECT THE LEADER!

It's good to know you are effective!

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The gang's all here.
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Creepy-pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post

The gang's all here.
    lol lets type them.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh stop being so emo Arsal, you didn't ask for the quote.
    Radio/Arsal has every right to question accusers and defend himself, just as everyone else does. I don't recall him saying so explicitly but since you're on "every typology forum" as you once told me, I've got a sneaking suspicion you two have crossed swords elsewhere before and you're still chafed by it.

Of course I'm not as stupid as you think everyone else is.
    I'm glad you're using these threads to provide evidence of exactly how stupid you really are so that endless speculation can be avoided.

Fellatio on k0rpsy the party line is faultering! QUICK GET INTO HIS THREAD. WE MUST PROTECT THE LEADER!

It's good to know you are effective!
    Wow, so according to you, having friends is tantamount to getting blown by an entire posse. What kind of weird jealousy would inspire you to so spitefully conflate sexuality and social dominance? You know your predecessor ESC used to whine endlessly about being victimized by an evil cult too, the one called Gamma Quadra.

Also, you're quite mistaken about the last name. That's someone else entirely. And everyone listed there is Gamma and Delta.

a crony is an enemy the way Cronus was an enemy to Zeus?
    greece.everywhere.

(shall we delete our appreciative posts in the name of Fe devaluing??i mean Fi is...silent........it just... lurks......)

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OKAY D: /unemo

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@InvisibleJim: https://twitter.com/Maritsa33

(BTW: If Jim is LSI I will eat my toe jam. Oh, wait, I already do that. Never mind, carry on.)
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jim, this isn't working

Korp didn't ask any of us for help, he is not our "leader" nor does he have any kind of following; he does happen to be exceptionally insightful and that is the reason his rationale is being supported.

I for one know that you cannot chalk up my typings to support for him, because I engaged you when you were still new to the forum, and tentatively typed you LSI on our first webcam encounter. Try not to take offense as I am typing you as my dual; that should ring of a compliment, if anything.

Under cerulean skies...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast