Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: It is Time

  1. #1
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default It is Time

    for my type-me thread! yay!!! Because socionics is about mental processes, NOT behavior, here are some of my thoughts: Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000003971 StartFragment:0000002354 EndFragment:0000003935 Man, I really want to make cookies, but I don’t want to get out of bed.

    I wonder what that David Thorne guy actually does at work.

    I wonder how smart I actually am. If I took an IQ test, would it effect my self esteem if my IQ were below average? Like that would ever happen!

    I should really put this event into my phone’s calendar, but my cat’s laying on my arm and I don’t want to wake it up.
    Then again, who said the cat was entitled to my arm? Fucking selfish cat.











    Last edited by Ath Is Cool; 11-27-2012 at 03:56 PM.

  2. #2
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,932
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    you think too much

    /end thread

  3. #3
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I couldn't correct my grammar or delete those numbers because my computer is, again, being a butt.

  4. #4
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    you think too much

    /end thread
    Whoa, that was fast! and... can one really think too much, if she has the time?

  5. #5
    ■■■■■■ Radio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,574
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    u act stereotypically like an Ne-ENXp E7 BUT I DON'T REALLY KNOW

  6. #6
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,932
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Bob View Post
    Whoa, that was fast! and... can one really think too much, if she has the time?
    yes

  7. #7
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    u act stereotypically like an Ne-ENXp E7 BUT I DON'T REALLY KNOW
    AAAHHHHH LIFE IS CONFUSION

  8. #8
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    yes
    aw

    wait, why?

  9. #9
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,932
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    you're doing it again
    stop it

  10. #10
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @cpig lol in this thread you remind me of this guy:

  11. #11
    FoxOnStilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    TN
    TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Posts
    780
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you seem pretty cool, Bob. Not bad.

  12. #12
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    I think you seem pretty cool, Bob. Not bad.
    Hmm. I like this, because I like receiving approval from others. But I don't like this because it's like you assume I care about your approval. But I DO like that you have the audacity to just tell someone you think they're cool.
    so... you win. I like this post.



    ...
    cpig has a point.

  13. #13
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    you're doing it again
    stop it
    I can't help it it's like my brain muscle has to do extra work to make up for how little the other muscles do. Maybe if I were poor and had to wander the streets and run from muggers.

  14. #14
    24601 ClownsandEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Posts
    670
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I want to encourage your enthusiasm, but I don't know enough about typing other people. I'm gonna throw out ENTp.

    *Throw*.
    Warm Regards,



    Clowns & Entropy

  15. #15
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    764
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Get out.

  16. #16
    boom boom boom blackburry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    TIM
    ESI-Se 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,269
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wouldn't say ILE... Definitly Ne/Si tho

  17. #17
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Get out.
    why...?

  18. #18
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,932
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Bob View Post
    I can't help it it's like my brain muscle has to do extra work to make up for how little the other muscles do. Maybe if I were poor and had to wander the streets and run from niggers.
    racist

  19. #19
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    racist
    hahaha, wait a minute... I think something's wrong here...

  20. #20
    e+ charabanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Matrix
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Bob View Post
    Hmm. I like this, because I like receiving approval from others. But I don't like this because it's like you assume I care about your approval.
    You remind me one of my friends by saying/thinking this. He's EII. So in reference to my enormous knowledge in socionics I could state that you're EII. But considering that there's a possibility to me being an EII, I seriously started doubting that my friend is EII. So we reached a conclusion that neither you could possibly be the one of them. Oh what the hell, why I even started sharing my thoughts with you... Just ignore me *puts his invisibility cloak on*

    P.S. My opinion about you being an old grandpa are getting really stronger as I see you not knowing how to use a computer (keyboard) properly. You should be even older than my mom is as she still doesn't know where the "Any Key" is but, still, she has a better experience in using both "Delete" and "Backspace" keys than yours.
    "I need the thing that happens when your brain shuts off and your heart turns on."
    (E.W., "Prosac Nation")

  21. #21
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charabanc View Post
    You remind me one of my friends by saying/thinking this. He's EII. So in reference to my enormous knowledge in socionics I could state that you're EII. But considering that there's a possibility to me being an EII, I seriously started doubting that my friend is EII. So we reached a conclusion that neither you could possibly be the one of them. Oh what the hell, why I even started sharing my thoughts with you... Just ignore me *puts his invisibility cloak on*

    P.S. My opinion about you being an old grandpa are getting really stronger as I see you not knowing how to use a computer (keyboard) properly. You should be even older than my mom is as she still doesn't know where the "Any Key" is but, still, she has a better experience in using both "Delete" and "Backspace" keys than yours.
    lol thanks for the input! But I don't think I'm EII.. it's possible, but.. ethics isn't my strong point (I think...). I'm actually a (younger) female. hahah. I understand your confusion though, thanks to my username. It was a joke. And the reason my posts are so shitty is because I'm using a crap computer which disagrees with the textbox formatting (but ONLY mostly when I start a thread - responding to threads works fine slightly better).
    Last edited by Ath Is Cool; 11-27-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: made it fancier

  22. #22
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I understand. My username used to be "Catholic Schoolboy."
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  23. #23
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    I understand. My username used to be "Catholic Schoolboy."

  24. #24
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here’s HOW I think of others:

    he is maddening because he never shows the slightest hint of compromising his role with your role. this is because he's secure and has plenty of friends - he doesn't need you.

    (When I say role, I don’t mean in the Socionics sense – I mean the character, qualities, actions, emotions, etc. one shows to the public)

    he's annoying because he's playing the "authentic" role but also putting forth very obnoxious, pathetic qualities, showing how little he thinks of his “true” self.

    he's attractive because he's playing a false, appealing role, and putting forth enjoyable, amusing, high-quality, thoughtful qualities, showing how much he thinks of others and what they desire.

    he's ugly because he's playing a false, appealing role, but putting forth a horrible character, showing how little he thinks of others and what they desire

    she's lonely because she's being completely authentic and making herself as understood as possible, self-respect and all, but nobody can relate to that.

    he's cute, because he's playing a false, appealing role, and it's a very tough, powerful, forceful one, showing that he thinks he must intimidate others, revealing how shy and timid he is on the inside

    he's invisible because he's put no effort into his role, showing how little he cares about interacting with others or what they think of him

    children don't have roles, they are busy figuring out what people like and don't like - they will create one later. they are not being themselves, just copying various gestures at random, to see what works and what doesn't

    she is happy because the role she plays is only slightly different from who she really is.

    Now come on, this is pure mental process, so type me! Pleeeaasee. Whatever information I’m processing here, is likely the one that sits in the spot of my lead function, because I could go on and on with this type of thing – and not necessarily related to individuals, but situations, inanimate objects, and so on…

  25. #25
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damned if you do and damned if you don't, huh?

    Umm.. I think Fe people do that shit. It's totally fucking gross.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  26. #26
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Damned if you do and damned if you don't, huh?

    Umm.. I think Fe people do that shit. It's totally fucking gross.
    I'm sorry, I don't understand... Fe people do what shit? play roles, or think like me? In any case, I don't necessarily believe these things about people, I'm just trying to give this forum a glimpse of (part of) the inside of my mind.

  27. #27
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to get a better understanding of what I mean when I say "role," you should check out lungs's sig. That quote hits the nail on the head. The role is just something you make up to keep from being understood... that's how I interpret it, anyways.

  28. #28
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...But you appear to be very into attempting to understand people.

    Do you ever think about anything other than the way people behave?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  29. #29
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    ...But you appear to be very into attempting to understand people.

    Do you ever think about anything other than the way people behave?
    I already answered that question... "because I could go on and on with this type of thing – and not necessarily related to individuals, but situations, inanimate objects, and so on" And I'm trying to understand their "layers," not their actual selves. Your self is one of your many layers, which you have the right to keep hidden, so I leave that alone.

  30. #30
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

    I think you mean to say something along the lines of "Ogres are like onions."
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  31. #31
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

    I think you mean to say something along the lines of "Ogres are like onions."
    why are you so angry about it...? Have you ever heard of Freud's ego, id, and super-ego? Those kinds of "layers." Maybe just "parts" is a better word for it. You remind me of Absurd.

    If your confusion is about where I answered your question, it was in a previous post in this thread - the one where I am 'understanding people.'

  32. #32
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not angry about it. I just "curse" a lot online.

    You need to lay off the Freud. That shit will rot your brain. If I remind you of Absurd it has already set in.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  33. #33
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    I'm not angry about it. I just "curse" a lot online.

    You need to lay off the Freud. That shit will rot your brain. If I remind you of Absurd it has already set in.
    oh.

    I don't read Freud, it was just an example. You reminded me of Absurd because you seemed quick to anger, but I guess that's not the case. And no, my brain is not rotten.

  34. #34
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I smell my friend livor,rigor, and algor. Whatever you say though, darlin'.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  35. #35
    Ath Is Cool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    optifree
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    your nose is a faggot

  36. #36
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,337
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Bob View Post
    It is Time

  37. #37
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Bob View Post
    your nose is a faggot
    It's a good thing my nose has no problem with homos then, isn't it?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  38. #38
    FoxOnStilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    TN
    TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Posts
    780
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI.

    smells like Ne-suggestive. I could also buy Ne-mobilizing. Either way, Ne-super-id

  39. #39
    e+ charabanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Matrix
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Bob View Post
    I'm actually a 19 year old female. hahah.
    You ruined my illusions, curse you! And do not dare to laugh at me :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Bob View Post
    I understand your confusion though, thanks to my username. It was a joke.
    I do not get the joke. As you can clearly see from mine, I am really serious about people usernames as they ALWAYS are so meaningful to these people and are tend to describe them the best.
    "I need the thing that happens when your brain shuts off and your heart turns on."
    (E.W., "Prosac Nation")

  40. #40
    The Soul Happy-er JWC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,808
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro. You're a beta introvert. The end.

    EDIT: Wait, wait, wait Grandpa Rob and Grandpa Bob are the same person. Right?

    Double edit: OMG I lied, yeah I don't know shit about you. I cannot type you. I thought you were Rob :S
    Easy Day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •