Hybrid View

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default yet another ESI thread

So the ESI I've been talking to for the last 5 months and I had a chat last night.

There she was, crying on the phone, telling me how attracted to me she was, but the fact that she's 9 years older makes her feel creepy and she doesn't want to act on it. She wants to be friends but she can't because of the sexual tension, and I'm not allowed to hit on her because then it means I'm just a playa out for sex but she still wants to have sex with me and at the same time I'm not allowed to stop talking to her because that would break her heart.

I thought she was an E6. Suddenly I'm thinking E4.

ideas for a confused confused person? I feel like any move I make is going to be wrong. I can't stay friends with her and I can't leave her and I can't move toward her. Its almost sadistic.

ps: before this conversation, I called her 2 weeks ago and told her that I'm not going to chase her anymore and will only be friends. She was freaking out that everything we had was just "fake" like I'm just a playa. So at this point I feel like anything I do toward her is wrong.
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 11-23-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Have you ever met in person?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all the time. Up until this point I was just chasing after her and she was sorta rubber banding me so nothing really happened between us.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

(I am not questioning your typing, but this sounds like some IEIs I know "I want you but go away you only want me for sex and I will not be your plaything go away TAKE ME NOW GO AWAY.")
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

she obviously doesn't know what she wants. she's probably at least as confused as you are.

i don't think it really matters if you follow those "guidelines" or whatever she set out because it was probably just her trying to make sense of it to herself.
    probably the best course of action is to play it by ear and accept there's no guarantee of anything.

the surest strategy that comes to mind is at least taking things very slow so that she can warm up to the idea of somebody so much younger and let go of some of her worries about you being a player.

i know this doesn't give you much to go off of, but that's just my view, putting myself in her shoes.
    Last edited by ashlesha; 11-23-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: edited OP

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    she obviously doesn't know what she wants. she's probably at least as confused as you are.

i don't think it really matters if you follow those "guidelines" or whatever she set out because it was probably just her trying to make sense of it to herself.
    probably the best course of action is to play it by ear and accept there's no guarantee of anything.

the surest strategy that comes to mind is at least taking things very slow so that she can warm up to the idea of somebody so much younger and let go of some of her worries about you being a player.

i know this doesn't give you much to go off of, but that's just my view, putting myself in her shoes.
    Going super slow is out of the question, but definitely possible. I'd basically hang out with her the whole time for the next 5 damn years or so never getting any action or any of that shit. She wants to wait for sex because she wants someone special and not just the shallow stuff. I just suggested FWB and put the option on the table.

I get the feeling we're going to continue hanging out like normal and we'll both just be in the mood at some point and hook up, but that's about it.

I'm not sure I see any long term potential here.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I get the feeling we're going to continue hanging out like normal and we'll both just be in the mood at some point and hook up, but that's about it.
    Be sure to keep us updated each moment on everything that doesn't happen.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Be sure to keep us updated each moment on everything that doesn't happen.
    lol ok. I think this has reached the point where it will sort itself out. So I'll spare you guys the details.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And she doesn't want to act on it only because of the age difference?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    And she doesn't want to act on it only because of the age difference?
    That, but a lot of her reasons were scattered and jumbled. There was an opposite reason to everything.

She doesn't like the age difference because it makes her feel creepy yet all the guys she meets are younger than her and she thinks it sucks.

I just went to bed laughing and incredibly turned on because the whole situation is fucking ridiculous.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is fwb a possibility?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds midly nuts, I'd run away from her if your crush is not excessively strong.

However, to be honest, with your fake-macho-terminator persona you are not going to attract saner women.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao, I just sent her a text to give me a call if she ever wants to relive her dirty schoolteacher fantasies

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hate to break it to you, no, actually, I don't. Marry her and form a masochistic-sadistic SLE-ESI circle.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    lmao, I just sent her a text to give me a call if she ever wants to relive her dirty schoolteacher fantasies
    Is there a reason you're relating all of this on here - I'm no sorcerer, nor do I read Harlequin, but this is damn funny, the interaction I mean. Do tell what are her fantasies, even though she is nine years older than you and having them implies you can't be the schoolteacher she is fantasising about unless you're a rocket scientist at the age of fifteen on salary in Berkley college.
    Last edited by Absurd; 11-23-2012 at 07:22 PM.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE. Anyhow, Jim. You think SLIs have schoolteacher fantasies?

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    She's an idiot. Get rid of her.
    hahaha, I'm considering it if there's no other options.

I feel as if she was possibly guilt tripping me as well. She loves me like family or something and giving me a pity party of how she's so lonely and can't meet anyone she trusts etc yet she trusts me.

This is the reason I've been single all these years. Chasing after women like this. And after listening to people like henry rollins and every other SLE I've met complain about the same exact things, I just start lose hope in women altogether.

Makes me want to just go out and have 1 night stands because every girl I meet is gonna play this stupidass game with me so why bother trying anymore.