User Tag List

Thread: Hello everybody

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello everybody

Hi everyone!

I have been lurking in the community for awhile and have read a few articles from the materials database and elsewhere online to get acquainted with socionics. I would categorize myself as a layman and I am eager to gain more clarity in my own and other's typings.

Most of my interest in socionics stems from wanting to have a stronger understanding of myself (both negative and positive) and how I interact with and affect others and vice versa (pretty novel, I know. . .because that is not what the system is designed for or anything. . .) I am also interested in understanding what personal problems may be associated with my type and I what I can do to better myself.

I am open to any input or perspectives, and will probably be posting in the "type me" forums as well. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to learning more!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for not only using "affect" correctly but also for avoiding use of "impact" in its place. Even if I eventually come to detest you, be assured you'll always retain this token of esteem.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for your likely very temporary approval. I do take pains not to torture people with bad grammar, but cannot promise that I am enjoyable otherwise.

From my memory, I found your posts on this forum interesting to read, or at least useful and clear when explaining some difficult ideas.