Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    If I knew what you were talking about I would still be none the wiser I suspect.
    Don't tell me you're supervising me as well, Words. ILI, EII, ILE, ESI, IEI, LIE - the list gets thicker. Seriously, I think I'm having dijon vu...

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Don't tellme you're supervising me as well, Words. ILI, EII, ILE, ESI, IEI, LIE - the list gets thicker. Seriously, I think I'm having dijon vu...
    Eh, you moved from being gay, to being principles, to being supervised, to writing various socionics types for no apparent reason, I think you are 'supervising' yourself seeing that's the word you used.

djion or mustard

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eh, you moved from being gay, to being principles, to being supervised, to writing various socionics types for no apparent reason, I think you are 'supervising' yourself seeing that's the word you used.
    Now you sound like Wacey - oh how am I mistreated on this site. Woe is me.

djion or mustard
    Dijon vu.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now you sound like Wacey - oh how am I mistreated on this site. Woe is me.

Dijon vu.
    Now you sound drunk

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    ? They exist?

Still faster at mowing the lawn!

Challenge!
    Why can't lazy ESTjs exist? I don't remember Ashura saying anything about Te as the leading function and that it's impossible for them to be lazy. Also don't remember anything in Jungs description of extraverts that extraverts can't be lazy.

Same idea as saying INTps can't live busy and active lives. Vitality and stuff.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now you sound drunk
    Now you sound like you know what you're talking about, but you don't. Ehh, truth valuers.

'Lazy' Sunday afternoon for me tomorrow though, have to fly and get ready. Blah.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now you sound like you know what you're talking about, but you don't. Ehh, truth valuers.
    Sober people (usually) make more sense, you (usually) make more sense when you are sober and less sense when you are not sober, so you SOUND drunk, did not say if you ARE drunk, have you been drinking?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sober people (usually) make more sense, you (usually) make more sense when you are sober and less sense when you are not sober, so you SOUND drunk, did not say if you ARE drunk, have you been drinking?
    No, don't assume I did, Words. So far ir is the only thing you're focusing on. Besides, you can't hear me being drunk and don't pull semantics on me (you're going to lose every time).

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No, don't assume I did, Words. So far ir is the only thing you're focusing on. Besides, you can't hear me being drunk and don't pull semantics on me (you're going to lose every time).
    Don't assume i'm pulling semantics on you. And 'so far ir' doesn't make any sense. I already commented on you making sense, can't you make the effort to make sense?????????????????????

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a joke, Jim.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't assume i'm pulling semantics on you. And 'so far ir' doesn't make any sense. I already commented on you making sense, can't you make the effort to make sense?????????????????????
    Not my problem you can't read and it does make sense, you just use what you call a brain in your skull and notice that 'r' is really near 't' on keyboard and yes, it's dark here korpsey senior. So dark you might cut yourself. But I'm not going to expect tremendous feats of brain power from you.

Can't you make the effort to use your brain once in a while????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????

??????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

??

LUL. Blainz.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not my problem you can't read and it does make sense, you just use what you call a brain in your skull and notice that 'r' is really near 't' on keyboard and yes, it's dark here korpsey senior. So dark you might cut yourself. But I'm not going to expect tremendous feats of brain power from you.

Can't you make the effort to use your brain once in a while????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????

??????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

??

LUL.
    Haha

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha
    Echo.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many things regarding EIIs seems like a bad joke to me; alas, this is probably why they ain't my dual.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Many things regarding EIIs seems like a bad joke to me;
    like what things?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new relationship with an ESTJ (friend) ending like disaster because he's not able to not provoke ressentment in other, + unable to question himself, + unable to understand smth like exchange, giving, friendship.
    I maked myself in the position "working on myself" in all the relationship for him, making myself thinking I'm not appreciated for what I'm, but at the end I understand that everyone can have thing that can be corrected. But he eventually pushed it to the nazi limit, even at the end thinking Ive done nothing for him. Lol. I take back my records wich are in his house, buy the part of his collection he want to sell (I gave at least 10 records to him for free wich costed smth like 30/50 euros on discogs and he want to sell to me them back for 40 lol).

In estj, Fi is not related to anything like moral or relationship.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noid View Post
    new relationship with an ESTJ (friend) ending like disaster because he's not able to not provoke ressentment in other, + unable to question himself, + unable to understand smth like exchange, giving, friendship.
    I maked myself in the position "working on myself" in all the relationship for him, making myself thinking I'm not appreciated for what I'm, but at the end I understand that everyone can have thing that can be corrected. But he eventually pushed it to the nazi limit, even at the end thinking Ive done nothing for him. Lol. I take back my records wich are in his house, buy the part of his collection he want to sell (I gave at least 10 records to him for free wich costed smth like 30/50 euros on discogs and he want to sell to me them back for 40 lol).

In estj, Fi is not related to anything like moral or relationship.
    Just tell him that what he's doing is wrong and not to ruin your friendship over some cds
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's nice, ESTj. Now get your ass in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
    someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE are why trump is president now
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noid View Post

In unhealthy estj, Fi is not related to anything like moral or relationship.

yeah don't spend time around losers like that
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly it have some truth. Trump have been able to conquer popularity in his people and people who have no reason to follow him. I bet if a fanatic IEI was in position of power some EII would vote for him thought...

Ive some ESTj friend that show respect from Trump (myself included even if INFj) but some exceeds the limit of fanaticism because they think they will get girl by the pussy like him killing some ppl in the way in agreement with NRA or idk what.

Sorry for this thread fellow ESTj, Ive only good relationship with them now

there is the same problematic with Marine Le Pen in our country but that's a bit worst because media feel the need to give her bad reputation that actually contribute to her good reputation.

-- Maurice Chapelain

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    I think most of the hardcore Trump supporters are SLE rather then LSE. In any case I think the the far-left are completely to blame for their own loss on this one. With all the SJW bull doo-doo they sprayed around it is expected they would push left-leaners into not voting and trigger aggressive retaliation from conservatives.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another relationship end with a delta relative, probably ESTJ (Very "Ne" ESTJ )... (the one that I strongly "insulted" in a previous thread due to variety of factor that I can't too much speak about here than real stuff - it was actually a cool relationship and he was healthier than what was said....)

Aside the fact there is strong difference that appeared in view some view of life, idk what to say... It annoy me because ive accepted 0 of what he said simply because... oh, wanna explain bad night

The first "deapreciation" ive done was somewhat second degree with my ex girlfriend we wasn't together anymore and I was a bit sarcastic but with this relationship Ive had fucking up down at the beginning (this explain the rant/second deapreciation) because of.... drugs, wich I have stopped, after that everything runned more or less smoothly but my "problem of my life" resurfaced wich can almost be summed as "being me"

One of my problem is that with time I see myself more and more "alone" and less interested into contact, and this WASTE relationship to a big degree. Idk if I should accept this impression or not. I bet a long time alone can do some great stuff, regenerating, and stuff.

I fucked up a relationship where there was life goal agrement. Cool

Fuck
    really bad night
    Last edited by noid; 01-06-2017 at 08:38 PM.

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I declare this thread closed and of no use.
    Where is the appreciation thread ?
    Last edited by noaydi; 01-18-2017 at 03:37 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ alphaness?

there are plenty appreciation threads of the past

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123