Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Nastassia Kinksy

  1. #1
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Nastassia Kinksy

    I think she's some NF,Maybe ENFj ?
    Anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlPCeufl6_I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4xJXJXCcs4

    anyway she's really beautiful. I just love the way she looks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhBAH...ture=fvwp&NR=1

  2. #2
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would rather know about her father, Klaus Kinski's type a phenomenal actor and writer. His autobiography was one of the most fascinating thing I have ever read.

    My boyfriend thinks Nastassja is my closest celebrity look-a-like. And actually she reminds me a bit of myself, but softer? She doesn't seem to like David very much. I can't stand the mother fucker either.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  3. #3
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hm, didn't her father leave her vvhen she vvas a child?

  4. #4
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is your "w" broken?

    He left her mother, but he didn't totally abandon his child. She even said in the interview that he stuck around. Not that this would make the man any less interesting.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  5. #5
    Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    All about dat heart, no trouble.
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    1,472
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm not so sure in socionics but i'm tempted to give her awkward initial finding of meeting territory points...even if slightly intentional and playful...MBTI...ENFP

    Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

    In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

    When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

    So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

    InvisibruJim

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFp

  7. #7
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    ENFp

    I very highly doubt that since she was in a long term relationship with (and is still friends with) Roman Polanski who is most likely ILI.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  8. #8
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    I very highly doubt that since she was in a long term relationship with (and is still friends with) Roman Polanski who is most likely ILI.
    That's a common relationship. But not successful. It would be like EII and ESE

  9. #9
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,786
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    On first impression some ExFx type, she seems to have an ample dose of irrationality so EP>EJ.

    There is a lot of the image triad in her, specifically e2 - the way she acts seductively then on the sly checks if others are watching and wether she has managed to capture their attention with her antics. Her and Letterman do seem out of sync.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    I very highly doubt that since she was in a long term relationship with (and is still friends with) Roman Polanski who is most likely ILI.
    Mirage relationships are actually very common. More common than dualities from what I've seen.

  10. #10
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hm, I think Roman might be INFp as well, but ILI is my first choice. As for their romance, she kept saying there was no relationship and he treated her like father. I could believe that. I also considered ENFp but something seemed off about this typing. I mean it's my type so I might be biased if somebody is different than me or the ENFps I know but still she doesn't always give Si/Ne vibes. However, I identify with many things she says like family is the most important thing but it doesn't have to be type related. I also read, and it was really sad, when she said if she had had more strength she wouldn't have agreed on nudity scene when she was a teenager and she also didn't have anyone to protect her. It's really sad and I really feel there's something wrong with girls being exploited in this way. It's not the first interview like this I read, the same thing said Valerie Kaprisky. I mean nobody should allow a teenage girl do sth like this, I can't see how it won't affect her whole life. It's your body and now everybody can watch it and take the part of you whenever they want.
    On the other hand, body is not soul so there's still something left .

    Yes, my w is broken. I need to copy it and then "ctrl v" use it.

    Scapegrace, what is your type?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    TIM
    ILE-Ne (+ennea6)
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To my liking she's a rational Delta.
    and more LSE than EII

  12. #12
    Ver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    net
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    526
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    On first impression some ExFx type, she seems to have an ample dose of irrationality so EP>EJ.

    There is a lot of the image triad in her, specifically e2 - the way she acts seductively then on the sly checks if others are watching and wether she has managed to capture their attention with her antics. Her and Letterman do seem out of sync.


    Mirage relationships are actually very common. More common than dualities from what I've seen.
    Sth being against her being ENFp is the fact she and Letterman doesn't seem to get on. Moreover, she gives this "down" looks to the audience when she doesn't like what he says. That's something I subjectively associate with Se/Ni.

  13. #13
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    Hm, I think Roman might be INFp as well, but ILI is my first choice. As for their romance, she kept saying there was no relationship and he treated her like father. I could believe that. I also considered ENFp but something seemed off about this typing. I mean it's my type so I might be biased if somebody is different than me or the ENFps I know but still she doesn't always give Si/Ne vibes. However, I identify with many things she says like family is the most important thing but it doesn't have to be type related. I also read, and it was really sad, when she said if she had had more strength she wouldn't have agreed on nudity scene when she was a teenager and she also didn't have anyone to protect her. It's really sad and I really feel there's something wrong with girls being exploited in this way. It's not the first interview like this I read, the same thing said Valerie Kaprisky. I mean nobody should allow a teenage girl do sth like this, I can't see how it won't affect her whole life. It's your body and now everybody can watch it and take the part of you whenever they want.
    On the other hand, body is not soul so there's still something left .

    Yes, my w is broken. I need to copy it and then "ctrl v" use it.

    Scapegrace, what is your type?
    That's not what he says. And I'm 99% sure she admits it now, but I'll have to look it up when I'm not on my ipad.

    I'm on the same divide as Roman. Depends on who you ask. I happen to think the IEI typing is quite silly for both of us though.

    Kinsky doesn't seem extroverted to me at all. Especially not in the more recent interview I watched. She seems quite shy really and not terribly engaged in her interviews. She's making a documentary at the moment about the importance of sports in various different countries.
    Last edited by Scapegrace; 11-06-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  14. #14
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,786
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    Hm, I think Roman might be INFp as well, but ILI is my first choice. As for their romance, she kept saying there was no relationship and he treated her like father. I could believe that. I also considered ENFp but something seemed off about this typing. I mean it's my type so I might be biased if somebody is different than me or the ENFps I know but still she doesn't always give Si/Ne vibes. However, I identify with many things she says like family is the most important thing but it doesn't have to be type related.
    I've looked over a couple of transcripts of her interviews and she didn't make a strong impression on me either way. She speaks in such platitudes e.g. "I have learnt a lot from my life in general" "I always think that I want to really love" "my kids are top priority" etc. that aren't telling of any type - many would be able to identify with what she is saying.

    For an ENFj she doesn't have that radiant receptive look of a Fe base (photos for comparison).
    For ENFp she seems to insular, almost cocooned, which is something I associate with IPs and Pi-EJs.
    Semantics of her interview replies show a moderate level of fragmentation, which is typical of irrational types EPs and IPs. Perhaps she is on of the IPs because at times she seems so go-with-the-flow and pliant.

    As for her semblance with SG, afaik most people type SG as ILI or IEI, I personally type her as SLI 1w2, but it might not be very relevant as sometimes these similarities don't have much to do with having identical type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver View Post
    Sth being against her being ENFp is the fact she and Letterman doesn't seem to get on. Moreover, she gives this "down" looks to the audience when she doesn't like what he says. That's something I subjectively associate with Se/Ni.
    I think that makes IEE a somewhat less likely typing, but doesn't exclude it completely, since there are many other determinants of compatibility. I personally don't factor in intertype relations too heavily, unless it's something too blatant to go unnoticed or starts forming a pattern, certainly not in cases of casual interviews where interaction is temporary. I used to factor them in more heavily but later discovered that this resulted in inaccurate typings.

  15. #15
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLI. That's novel. How exciting.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is novel, especially 1w2.
    Last edited by Absurd; 11-07-2012 at 12:27 PM.

  17. #17
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,786
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    How exciting.



    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    It is novel, especially 1w2.
    That's from several months ago, keep up with the times.

  18. #18
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If that were my kid I would put it down. It's going to turn into the creepy lady from Poltergeist.

    Absurd is right. 1w2 is especially amusing. I hadn't even notice that. How cute.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  19. #19
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    If that were my kid I would put it down. It's going to turn into the creepy lady from Poltergeist.
    I want to make that kid mine. It's so awesome. SO awesome.

  20. #20
    Kim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Posts
    6,857
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    If that were my kid I would put it down. It's going to turn into the creepy lady from Poltergeist.

    .
    I hate to tell you, but the kid looks like a little Scapegrace...
    “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us”
    ― Pablo Neruda

  21. #21
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I hate to tell you, but the kid looks like a little Scapegrace...

    I know. See how I turned out?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    That's from several months ago, keep up with the times.
    Didn't get the reference, so I can't keep up with the times whatever that means, anyhow would you be willing to craft a short, really short Enneagram-Sociotype thingy, for I could sworn, I read in some super abstract elaborations on this subject that E1 "matches" Ij followed by maybe Ej temperament. I'm no Enneagram expert, but as long such stuff "exists", this whole circus surrounding E-type and Sociotype, actually is a circus and cross-checking E-type via Sociotype is just, well, a waste of time.

    Thanks.

  23. #23
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,786
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Didn't get the reference, so I can't keep up with the times whatever that means, anyhow would you be willing to craft a short, really short Enneagram-Sociotype thingy, for I could sworn, I read in some super abstract elaborations on this subject that E1 "matches" Ij followed by maybe Ej temperament. I'm no Enneagram expert, but as long such stuff "exists", this whole circus surrounding E-type and Sociotype, actually is a circus and cross-checking E-type via Sociotype is just, well, a waste of time.

    Thanks.
    I was referring to your enneagram thread where I mentioned that the correlation between e-types and socio-types is rather weak, so enneagram should be treated as a system separate from socionics. There are some types like 3-6-9 that can be applied to any sociotype, and then there are others like 5, 7, 8 that are more prevalent among some sociotypes. To put it simply and crudely:

    Applicable to any socionics type: 3-6-9
    Eps: most common type 7; least common 1,5
    IJs: most common types 1,6; least common 7,8
    IPs: any type but 7 and 8 are very unlikely
    EJs: any type but 5 is very unlikely

    type 2 and 4 - most often F-types
    type 8 - most often ExTx, sometimes ExFj

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is what I had in mind as well, Scapegrace can't be SLI 1w2, though.

  25. #25
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is socionics. I can be whatever I want.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  26. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well yes, cool you're familiar with thinking outside the box.

  27. #27
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,786
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    This is what I had in mind as well, Scapegrace can't be SLI 1w2, though.
    These are a few excerpts from sx-1 profile - compare this to SG's self-presentation on this forum:

    "Anger that feels like fire.
    Can appear 8ish and assertive. Criticism is directed outward.
    More unconventional and most free of the 1's to show anger.
    Undermine others so that they are needed. Erupt out of control. Pushing self on others.
    There is a need to feel right. You work hard at it and feel jealous when you're not validated.
    Saying "I deserve recognition" or "You should have paid attention to me" feels safer than "I want" or "I need".
    Monitoring the mates actions and of critically judging whatever comes between the self and other.
    Likes the intensity of being fully and passionately engaged with another person.
    A passion to do things right, to give brilliance to one's being.
    Disappointment when others don't measure up, so they must push others to share their standards. Proper-fears others will fall short.
    The sexual 1 saw themselves as more powerful than the other 1's describing an 8 like accessibility to anger when they knew they were right or felt violated.
    Can be supportive and forgiving, as well as forbearing.
    Patient and even playful and joking with other are part of the idealized connection."


    If you're thinking of Abbie as a 1w2 reference, she would be a self-preservation 1. Sexual-1 is counterphobic. It's an entirely different beast.

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    If you're thinking of Abbie as a 1w2 reference, she would be a self-preservation 1. Sexual-1 is counterphobic. It's an entirely different beast.
    I didn't compare her to DA via E-type, not very keen on comparing people of allegedly same E-type, there can be stark differences in most cases if not all of them. What I was interested in, wasn't the person as in Scapegrace nor is, only the notion of SLIs, that is, Ip temperament overall and E1, providing, I know, I'm a broken record, such thing even exists to begin with. Not only isn't it real, but I do not have greater qualms with that, hey I'm posting on a Socionics forum myself, but that would imply SLI/Ip types can't be E1 going off what you posted, unless they're not SLI/Ip.

  29. #29
    silke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Posts
    3,786
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    ... Not only isn't it real, but I do not have greater qualms with that, hey I'm posting on a Socionics forum myself, but that would imply SLI/Ip types can't be E1 going off what you posted, unless they're not SLI/Ip.
    what have I posted that would imply that Ips cannot be e1?

  30. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    what have I posted that would imply that Ips cannot be e1?
    Most common in that list of yours is Ij temperament and this has been one of my primary issues with E-type/Sociotype correlations. Simply put, I don't see a reason one would actually go such lengths as to do it, if any Sociotype can be any E-type, don't you think?

    Take Ip temperament off your list and Ij temperament - both can be E1. That's eight types already, unless you lost me somewhere. Anyhow, not going to derail this further.

  31. #31
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    These are a few excerpts from sx-1 profile - compare this to SG's self-presentation on this forum:

    "Anger that feels like fire.
    Can appear 8ish and assertive. Criticism is directed outward.
    More unconventional and most free of the 1's to show anger.
    Undermine others so that they are needed. Erupt out of control. Pushing self on others.
    There is a need to feel right. You work hard at it and feel jealous when you're not validated.
    Saying "I deserve recognition" or "You should have paid attention to me" feels safer than "I want" or "I need".
    Monitoring the mates actions and of critically judging whatever comes between the self and other.
    Likes the intensity of being fully and passionately engaged with another person.
    A passion to do things right, to give brilliance to one's being.
    Disappointment when others don't measure up, so they must push others to share their standards. Proper-fears others will fall short.
    The sexual 1 saw themselves as more powerful than the other 1's describing an 8 like accessibility to anger when they knew they were right or felt violated.
    Can be supportive and forgiving, as well as forbearing.
    Patient and even playful and joking with other are part of the idealized connection."


    If you're thinking of Abbie as a 1w2 reference, she would be a self-preservation 1. Sexual-1 is counterphobic. It's an entirely different beast.
    Ahahahaha.

    You think that describes me? Really? Lordy.

    The Internet is so strange.

    Edit: I just noticed that you copied and pasted the things that particularly remind you of me. Disturbing, fascinating, and hilarious.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  32. #32

  33. #33
    A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    TIM
    ill
    Posts
    3,055
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FUCK YOU, K0RPSY. LEARN TO US PERIODS AND STOP USING ZEROS AS THE LETTER O.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

    Brought to you by socionix.com

  34. #34

  35. #35
    Zero11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    clear ENFp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •