Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Quirky ENFps and alternative thinking

  1. #1
    dattebayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Quirky ENFps and alternative thinking

    Why was the ENFp's The Soul of the 16 Types thread closed? I just read it now and as an IEE I can say I relate to everything Cyrano said.

    I think "quirky" is a good short description. A big part of being IEE is thinking alternatively and finding the (w)holes that others don't. And i guess that can be seen as quirky

    oh and caring for others, vulnerability, individualism, and optimism is a BIG part of what I do for others and my self on a daily basis. I think Cyrano had some accurate info on his dualz
    n00bIEE

  2. #2
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cyrano closed it himself, ask him.

    Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    Why was the ENFp's The Soul of the 16 Types thread closed? I just read it now and as an IEE I can say I relate to everything Cyrano said.

    I think "quirky" is a good short description. A big part of being IEE is thinking alternatively and finding the (w)holes that others don't. And i guess that can be seen as quirky

    oh and caring for others, vulnerability, individualism, and optimism is a BIG part of what I do for others and my self on a daily basis. I think Cyrano had some accurate info on his dualz
    If you're in the select generic subgroup of IEEs to who this applies then yes it's accurate.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  3. #3
    dattebayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for answering. I thought it was some moderator shit going on
    n00bIEE

  4. #4
    dattebayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey Galen. With some of the things you said in the other thread, I have a hard time seeing SLI as your dual. I'm not saying that I don't like you or that you aren't IEE or anything. It's not like that at all. It's just that SLIs need stuff like that. Emotional care, optimism and stuff... I mean, they can be grumpy or pessimistic sometimes, so it wouldn't be good if their duals were grumpy and pessimistic too
    n00bIEE

  5. #5
    Korpsy Knievel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,234
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    Hey Galen. With some of the things you said in the other thread, I have a hard time seeing SLI as your dual. I'm not saying that I don't like you or that you aren't IEE or anything. It's not like that at all. It's just that SLIs need stuff like that. Emotional care, optimism and stuff... I mean, they can be grumpy or pessimistic sometimes, so it wouldn't be good if their duals were grumpy and pessimistic too
    Good job of joining the same group Galen criticized before for insisting that he confine himself to the identificatory and conceptual ghetto of a stereotype.

  6. #6
    InvisibleJim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Si vis pacem
    TIM
    para bellum
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It was closed because Galen is special.

    Quirky?
    Apparently not!


  7. #7
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Good job of joining the same group Galen criticized before for insisting that he confine himself to the identificatory and conceptual ghetto of a stereotype.
    Galen's in da ghetto

  8. #8
    dattebayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ha ha see your point. But actually that wasn't what I meant. I don't know Galen, so my comment was more at IEE having to be somewhat optimistic and capable of emotional support of some sorts. (And just because I feel I have to clarify.) I'm not saying that SLIs are grumpy all the time. They are reasonably sceptical all the time though. And IEEs need that
    n00bIEE

  9. #9
    Creepy-female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dattebayo View Post
    ha ha see your point. But actually that wasn't what I meant. I don't know Galen, so my comment was more at IEE having to be somewhat optimistic and capable of emotional support of some sorts. (And just because I feel I have to clarify.) I'm not saying that SLIs are grumpy all the time. They are reasonably sceptical all the time though. And IEEs need that
    Galen is skeptical and argumentative to protect himself. Inside he's a fondue pot of sentimentality.

    Also, inside every ExFp is a emo IxTp.

  10. #10
    dattebayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ha ha your post made me laugh, dolphin

    I'll just say again that I don't know Galen. But somehow this whole convo is giving me the impression of him as IxTP (Galen, don't get mad at me ) and that you are his dual
    n00bIEE

  11. #11
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default



    This is like an inverse hazing :]

  12. #12
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    every thread is about me!

    Really though, I always find it frustrating when people misappropriate labels onto my character solely due to me being part of a group whose membership I have no say in. IEEs can be intellectually critical, just as SLIs can be optimistic; I've known both kinds, they're very real.
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  13. #13
    Creepy-pokeball

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    every thread is about me!

    Really though, I always find it frustrating when people misappropriate labels onto my character solely due to me being part of a group whose membership I have no say in. IEEs can be intellectually critical, just as SLIs can be optimistic; I've known both kinds, they're very real.
    Can I pet your fur? =[

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


  15. #15
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    Can I pet your fur? =[
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  16. #16
    The Soul Happy-er JWC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,808
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cyrano closed it because he wasn't interested in debating with Galen in lieu of talking about how awesome IEEs are.
    Easy Day

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quirky Galen is quirky, accept you quirky IEE person, Galen.

  18. #18
    when you see the booty Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    everywhere at once
    Posts
    8,449
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Quirky Galen is quirky, accept you quirky IEE person, Galen.
    I like spaceballs too
    "And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it." -Roald Dahl

    http://forum.socionix.com/
    It's pretty cool

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I like spaceballs too
    Yup, laughed hard first time I seen that film.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    6w5 sx/sp is strong with this one,
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    18,006
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer1 View Post
    6w5 sx/sp is strong with this one,


    Under any circumstances do not quote me, jennifer.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •