Thread: Mystery type

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mystery type

I'm looking for a bit of help typing my friend whose type is mysterious to me even though I've known her a long time now. The whole time I've known her I wondered her type but she's got lots of contradictions that make me think one type at times, then another type at other times.

She spends a lot of time by herself, and seems to enjoy it. Amuses herself writing, reading, etc.

Goes on long walks, hikes, and runs with her dog very often. Comes back all energized and in a great mood. Obviously it's the endorphins, but she says (and it seems to be true) that nothing makes her feel better like getting out and moving her body/getting a hard workout. Then again she can be lazy too and go long periods without doing that too.

Doesn't like to go out to parties too much. She says it's stressful and I think she thinks she's awkward since her sister used to tell her that all the time. And it is sometimes true, but usually not, and I don't think she's more awkward than most people are from time to time. She can also be very charming, more than I think she realizes.

Often seems unaware of being stressed/down, even though others are aware of it. She can be a downer without knowing she is. We've talked about this -- like, she'll be stressed with work and deny it saying she's fine (and if what she told me last time we talked is true, she even thinks she is fine), but then saying lots of negative things and be just generally negative. One of our mutual friends, an LXE, has commented on this and said she needed to distance herself because it was bringing her down.

She likes to learn about new philosophies. Likes Joseph Campbell. Also really likes Taoism. Says she wants to be wise and likes to write quotations in a notebook she has.

Almost always has good posture. Walks sort of stiffly (in the shoulders), but smooth too. Hard to explain -- like a cat but with its shoulders tight? lol, I don't know how to describe it.

Takes care of herself well, like with her health. Healthy/natural diet. Doesn't drink that much, but definitely does on occasion when hanging out with friends. Has never tried drugs, even pot, even though some of our friends do.

Seems to always be looking at the future. A lot of things she does, she says she's doing because they will shape her later. Throws herself into things head-on because she thinks you grow by struggling. (Some people find this weird and think she should "take it easy" more, or she's "too intense." She never listens to them, of course).

She is sort of black/white, all/nothing with friendships and relationships.

Well that's all I can think of now. Tell me if you want more info, or maybe I can get her to let me post a picture or something.

What type do you think she might be??
    Last edited by Anna1921; 10-28-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Stiff, somewhat, my friend complained I nearly broke his teeth with my shoulder, just like some random funny guy who bumped into on purpose and bounced back, yelling "watch where you're going" minus the drug stuff, I did pot when I was a lot younger and mixed it with vodka and beer. Not anymore, though, I'm over that.

The mystery type.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh, what?

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your describing behaviors, not cognitive processes. A lot of types can have the same behaviors/hobbies for completely different reasons. What you just wrote describes myself, as well as plenty of other people I know from other quadras. All I can say is that she seems extroverted, but that's as far as I'm comfortable going.