Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Those AWESOME betas!!!

Lets all share all the ridiculous moments and experiences you have had with your beta friends. GO!!!!
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she is an EIE!!

http://www.yourjewishnews.com/Pages/23503.aspx

images.jpg

Woman shoots her boyfriend to give him a nose job
    By YOUR JEWISH NEWS

"A woman shot her boyfriend in order to give him the nose job he always wanted, according to reports.

A Kentucky woman who shot her boyfriend in the head and face several times, said she was giving him "the nose job he wanted," a detective said.

Investigators related a series of gruesome new details at a preliminary hearing Thursday. Shayna Huber, 21, an Eastern Kentucky University student was charged with murder in the death of boyfriend Ryan Poston, 29.

"She said she could not bear to see him deformed after shooting him in the face. She said he was useless," Highland Heights Detective Bill Birkenhauer related in a chilling testimony before the District Court of Campbell County.

On that night in early October, Hubers shot Poston, a lawyer who had just started his own practice several times in the head and face before shooting him four times to stop him from twitching, a newspaper reported.

The shooting took place at the kitchen table, Birkenhauer said, who also stated that Hubers claimed her boyfriend was verbally abusive and that the gun she used was just sitting on the kitchen table.
    But her story has been inconsistent, he said.
    "She made numerous statements," he said. "She said the gun was in his hand at the same time she said the gun was in the closet."

Judge Karen Thomas revoked Huber’s bond for fear of the local community’s security.
    Thomas sent the case to a grand jury, according to reports."""

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqLVJ...layer_embedded

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SLE roomie/friend used heroin and a razor blade to make a spectacle out of an attention-garnering suicide attempt to get back at his ex-girlfriend, with whom he'd broken up a year before.

My IEI friend had an argument with his girlfriend/fiance, took a bunch of pills, put his head through a noose, and jumped off a chair.

An SLE coworker got upset at a party, snatched a friend's motorcycle keys, said "Watch this," and gunned the bike into a telephone pole at such speed that his shoes were found 150 feet from what remained of his body. One of his other pals pried skull fragments from the pole the next day and fashioned them into a necklace.

My EIE landlord bought a dog to impress his ditzy girlfriend's blase kid but he disliked taking care of the animal so I pretty much adopted, trained, exercised, and took the dog along to work where he could poke around in the woods and lakes every day. Actual proprietorship aside, the dog, by dint of relational strength and investment of time, was mine. Then when I was out of town on a job where the dog couldn't accompany me, said EIE probably got up in one of usual drug-addled rages about something stupid and killed the dog, which had somehow mysteriously "disappeared" in my absence and was never seen again.

Are these beta stories ridiculous enough?

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Are these beta stories ridiculous enough?
    It seems like you sorted these stories from crazy to totally fucked up. The motorcycle story might be absolutely reckless but at least he didn't (physically) hurt anyone else, even if he destroyed the bike. However, the dog story is just cruel and disgusting. He didn't even care for the dog and treated it like a possession in the first place, so he probably thought he could "destroy" it if he was the one who bought the dog. Or he didn't think at all, which is also a valid possibility.

Didn't you say your landlord was IEE before? Did you change your opinion or is it someone else you're talking of?
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    It seems like you sorted these stories from crazy to totally fucked up.
    These are just the order in which the recollections came up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Didn't you say your landlord was IEE before? Did you change your opinion or is it someone else you're talking of?
    Present landlord is IEE. The EIE landlord was from 2003-2005.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The only ones I have had were the worst I had, providing I did my socionics well, of course...

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I decided to create this thread after hearing that my IEI friend got kicked out of a club for falling asleep like an old lady. I called her the next day asking if it was true and she did actually fell asleep on the dancefloor where dnb was throbbing hard. She answered "I was awake! I completely forgot it is not a free party and decided to lay down on the floor and look at all the pretty lights coming from the ceiling. Those bouncers completely misunderstood me."

The same friend a year ago was having a happy moment. She lifted me up and tried to spin around when she lost the balance and fell down taking my face straight into a glass table. I was not very happy about this one.

Whenever I get drunk I tend to think I am a Ninja and sneak into clubs without paying. And usually with a disappointment.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

Creepy-pokeball

k0rp, you need to be near semi-sane people. Thats just Fing awful :[

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yup, korpsey, listen to Big Bird.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

k0rp you made that shit up
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Korpsey View Post
    An IEI I know lost a dog she was watching for a friend and became convinced that her asshole neighbor had stolen it out of pique (they'd had bad relations for years and were in the middle of a lawsuit at the time). I presented several evidentiary reasons why her suspicions were probably baseless and cautioned her against drawing hasty conclusions about her adversaries, but she refused to be swayed (eyes flashing with righteous indignation *sigh*). I talked to the guy and found nothing, and when I returned to her place the dog was in her yard, having come out from underneath her house where it'd been hiding for two days. She was sheepish and a bit sullen at having bamboozled herself but I found her poutiness cute and vulnerable, and she had to admit that my thinking was clear and correct (I'd predicted that the dog was close nearby).
    ^ trying to talk sense to . She'd probably have been more convinced if I'd expressed it in song.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL @ "She'd probably have been more convinced if I'd expressed it in song." x]

Although not all of us are that bad D:

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    LOL @ "She'd probably have been more convinced if I'd expressed it in song." x]

Although not all of us are that bad D:
    That was a statement of experience-based likelihood, not one of value judgment. It was also a nod to whoever once said that music is the best vehicle for clear NT-NF communication. Plus the sound of my yowling might have induced the dog to reveal itself sooner by lending its voice to my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireyed View Post
    WTF. How do you come across so many of these kinds of people?
    Where else would I have learned to be such a troublemaker?

The dog story was especially horrible.
    That's my opinion too.

TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today I asked something from my EIE project manager. He said it is boring and formal that's why he does not feel like checking it.
    Then I forwarded that email to the IT manager and the EIE got pissed off and gave me an actual answer. I don't know if most EIEs I meet are unhealthy or being a pathetic whiner is typical for them.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

IEI's tend to be nudists.

When I was 14, I had an all girl sleepover party, and my male IEI friend who was about our age was staying with us at the time. I had a balcony in my house, and we were sleeping under it. All I can remember is that we heard a noise, looked up and there it was... the IEI's fully naked body hanging down from the balcony, in all of his glory, dangling like a bell. The shadowy impression of his round ass shown vividly, gleaming in the moonlight.

later, a few of my friends had to go upstairs for something, and immediately came running down... their faces white in shock, uttering "I just saw a penis!"

Obviously, we all had young virgin minds, kind of like Director Abbie.
    my iei mom had the attitude that modesty was kind of a pointless modern convention. when my friends came over she'd slip on a nightgown or something but then she wouldn't be particularly careful about the way she sat. it was really annoying.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    my iei mom had the attitude that modesty was kind of a pointless modern convention. when my friends came over she'd slip on a nightgown or something but then she wouldn't be particularly careful about the way she sat. it was really annoying.
    Omg