User Tag List

Thread: Hi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi

Hello!
    I started studying socionics a week ago. I found website socionics.com and thought it was horrible. Enormous amount of resistance and judgment arose in me, and i rejected the entire system and labeled it as shallow and not worth my time.
    But luckily i stick with it, and searched additional information. Then I found wikisocion.org and I started to like socionics. Then from there, i found 16types articles and now I am impressed and feeling excited about this whole thing. So excited that I registered to this forum 5 minutes ago, planning to study articles in here.

By the way, my name is Vladimir. My type is INTp (ILI) and enneagram 5w4. See ya around.

Creepy-Quiet

Hi

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grats hommie, You're way ahead of me. I got stuck on socionics.com for a few months before I realized it was trash.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

welcome!

yeah socionics.com is embarassing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys!
    Giving me references to good sources of information about socionics is highly welcome btw.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Good place to read up on introductory material to socionics is Socionics.us as well as Wikisocion. If you click on "Articles" on the top bar and then look on left-hand side there is some more material posted up there.

which reminds me that I should probably devote some time to compiling a newbie guide to socionics information

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Good place to read up on introductory material to socionics is Socionics.us as well as Wikisocion. If you click on "Articles" on the top bar and then look on left-hand side there is some more material posted up there.

which reminds me that I should probably devote some time to compiling a newbie guide to socionics information
    Thanks. And where can I find advanced material?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkworker View Post
    Thanks. And where can I find advanced material?
    Depends on what you mean by advanced. I think many would consider Reinin dichotomies and cognitive styles to be at least intermediate level socionics and all of this info can be found on Wikisocion, CMS ("Articles" button on top bar), as well as in discussion threads of this forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Depends on what you mean by advanced. I think many would consider Reinin dichotomies and cognitive styles to be at least intermediate level socionics and all of this info can be found on Wikisocion, CMS ("Articles" button on top bar), as well as in discussion threads of this forum.
    I'm a total beginner and when I used word advanced, I just held in mind the possibility of advanced material existing because you used word introductory which makes me immediatelly assume the articles are only beginner material and there's advanced material such as books.
    But yeah, I am just asking this out of curiousity. I am completely satisfied with articles, and I'm sure I'll easily find "advanced" material exactly when I need it, in its own perfect time ...

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hola
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.