View Poll Results: what is Johnny Depp's type?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 7.32%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

8 19.51%
  • EIE (ENFj)

5 12.20%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 2.44%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 2.44%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

13 31.71%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 2.44%
  • SLI (ISTp)

2 4.88%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

9 21.95%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

She not only punched herself in the face for the pics but also planned this setup for the last two years.

http://www.etonline.com/news/190049_...epp_exclusive/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I don't think Amber Heard is lying. I don't think she's a whore
    sure. it's true love, when people are divorced after 1 year and Depp is not old man with money, while modeling is not doubtful business.
    if she had sexual relations with own sex, then she's possibly just lesbian, not bisexual (bisexuality is doubtful to extst at all) - this only rises the possibility of that she made marriage for money and other profit, not because feelings and for borning children. this is what "whores" do

kidergardern

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this reminds me of when i was listening to the commentary for the first 'pirates of the caribbean' movie years ago, the commentary with depp and i can't remember who. unless it was an interview. anyway the point is, depp was saying how the scene with keira knightley on the beach when they get drunk and jack tries to come onto her briefly, how he didn't feel comfortable with it because of how young she was. i was thinking it was rather respectable of him in a way. but something about his staunch uptight tone sent a bit of a warning bell through me because i detected traditional (and controlling) attitudes concerning women... it probably reminded me of my dad who had traditional views of gender roles and would become abusive when my mom stepped outside of her appropriate role. anyway i can wring a lot of unfair speculations out of a single sentence a person says, so i'm just creating idle gossip. *slaps own wrist*

keira knightley's free spirited ness in her commentary track probably reminded me of my mom who is lead and has that bon vivant spirit about her too (especially when she was younger).

putting the two together => "danger!" reaction in my subconscious

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

While I dont condone domestic violence in any way or for any reason and think Depp is a shitstain if guilty, I strangely dont really feel bad for her in the way as would usually be a reflex reaction for other women (part of it is because she's antipathic, but also because she seems like a really strong person - there's nothing vulnerable about her, so I kinda feel like she would get offended if people would feel sorry for her (maybe I'm projecting a bit). She has this big girl that can take care of herself vibe. I think she's SEE.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    this reminds me of when i was listening to the commentary for the first 'pirates of the caribbean' movie years ago, the commentary with depp and i can't remember who. unless it was an interview. anyway the point is, depp was saying how the scene with keira knightley on the beach when they get drunk and jack tries to come onto her briefly, how he didn't feel comfortable with it because of how young she was. i was thinking it was rather respectable of him in a way. but something about his staunch uptight tone sent a bit of a warning bell through me because i detected traditional (and controlling) attitudes concerning women... it probably reminded me of my dad who had traditional views of gender roles and would become abusive when my mom stepped outside of her appropriate role. anyway i can wring a lot of unfair speculations out of a single sentence a person says, so i'm just creating idle gossip. *slaps own wrist*

keira knightley's free spirited ness in her commentary track probably reminded me of my mom who is lead and has that bon vivant spirit about her too (especially when she was younger).
    He dated winona ryder when she was 17 and he was 26. There's a big age difference between him and vanessa paradis as well. His 16 year old daughter is dating a divorced 24 year old.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    While I dont condone domestic violence in any way or for any reason and think Depp is a shitstain if guilty, I strangely dont really feel bad for her in the way as would usually be a reflex reaction for other women (part of it is because she's antipathic, but also because she seems like a really strong person - there's nothing vulnerable about her, so I kinda feel like she would get offended if people would feel sorry for her (maybe I'm projecting a bit). She has this big girl that can take care of herself vibe. I think she's SEE.
    I don't know the details with her abusing her exes...but yeah

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't know the details with her abusing her exes...but yeah
    Her ex said Amber didnt abuse her and it was all blown out of proportion.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't have really any feelings about either of them. i know very little about him and virtually nothing about her.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i don't have really any feelings about either of them. i know very little about him and virtually nothing about her.
    You're *the* worst gossiper inumbra

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Also, SisOfNight, I disagree that Identical or Mirror relations are good. I've found that they can be excellent for friendships and business, but they are flat-out terrible for romance.
    I said "technically" good – they are in the same Quadra and of the same Club. But that's about it, haha. What you are (unknowingly) referring to is probably the "repulsive" vibe. According to this site, both Identity and Mirror give off "repulsive spiritual vibes", which I actually agree with. Personally, I am also not into dating a Mirror or Identical. So, I can relate to this concept. Having said that, there are certainly way worse relations than Identity and Mirror (both relations are still frequently encountered among couples IME), even though other relations may seem much more attractive in comparison.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    I said "technically" good – they are in the same Quadra and of the same Club. But that's about it, haha. What you are (unknowingly) referring to is probably the "repulsive" vibe. According to this site, both Identity and Mirror give off "repulsive spiritual vibes", which I actually agree with. Personally, I am also not into dating a Mirror or Identical. So, I can relate to this concept. Having said that, there are certainly way worse relations than Identity and Mirror (both relations are still frequently encountered among couples IME), even though other relations may seem much more attractive in comparison.
    Have you visited every Socionics site in the known Universe?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He dated winona ryder when she was 17 and he was 26. There's a big age difference between him and vanessa paradis as well. His 16 year old daughter is dating a divorced 24 year old.
    i really hope i haven't misremembered what depp said badly (i'm just a bit uncertain now) even though this would make for better gossip as it's always best (for gossip) when you misreport what others say and spread it around, especially if it's just subtly out of context.

abt abuse and traditional gender roles w domestic abuse from husband/bf -> wife/gf... mainly i see it as the guy needs to maintain a controlling superiority over her... the particular standards or rules can be flexible as long as she doesn't "make" him feel inferior. for instance my dad became more abusive when my mom began taking college classes because he believed that men were smarter than women (and thus should be the intellectual authorities); that he was smarter than my mom; and that by taking classes she was challenging his position as intellectual authority. as such he wouldn't leave her alone about her studies, often interrupting her studying to rant about something in one of her books and demonstrate his intellectual superiority to her. the big thing he was driving home to her was that she could not evaluate anything herself intellectually (she did not have the mind to - both as "dumb person" and as a woman). the "demonstration" ended when her self-esteem seemed sufficiently crushed as then he felt his position as the family intellectual authority was restored. beneath this, he wanted her cowed to him in all things.

someone who talked to him outside of our family might not notice any sign of this. an underlying attitude about gender roles or differences b/t men & women though could come out here and there + his air of controllingness... but this wouldn't look like anything significant alone, especially from a decent seeming person like him.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Yeah @inumbra I am wary of men who consistently prefer relationships with much younger women for that reason.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Have you visited every Socionics site in the known Universe?
    Maybe?
    I have been trying to find good information on Socionics probably to a stupid amount of time and effort, haha.
    I guess I have been indulging in my E5 inclinations too much.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lolz @ peeps using celeb gossip sites as citations for what amounts to funnily enough nothing more than gossip and hearsay. Depp is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law depending on how far Heard wants to take her allegations. I would rather have that dictate the truth of what occurred between these two than advertising/shock driven "journalism" of TMZ or People. Everything else about Depp or Heard's supposed past character flaws seems thin at best. It probably wasn't the best idea for Heard to take this to the court of public opinion given how ambiguous much of the evidence is in her favor and the typical backlash she will receive from the masses. In the short term it creates a fervor, but doesn't serve her case or her career particularly well in the long term. Depp seems to be handling it well by taking the hands-off, don't talk about it approach. He's also got a fan base on his side, along with people who just generally mistrust women who allege abuse. Heard and her handlers should have been more judicious about this, in my opinion.
    Last edited by blank; 06-30-2016 at 06:31 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Lolz @ peeps using celeb gossip sites as citations for what amounts to funnily enough nothing more than gossip and hearsay. Depp is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law depending on how far Heard wants to take her allegations. I would rather have that dictate the truth of what occurred between these two than advertising/shock driven "journalism" of TMZ or People. Everything else about Depp or Heard's supposed past character flaws seems thin at best. It probably wasn't the best idea for Heard to take this to the court of public opinion given how ambiguous much of the evidence is in her favor and the typical backlash she will receive from the masses. In the short term it creates a fervor, but doesn't serve her case or her career particularly well in the long term.
    I've often thought that celebrity sites give people an external and safe context in which they can talk about their own lives.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm not 100% convinced of depps guilt, though I think it's likely. I just saw the typical "lying whore & bitch" sentiment snowballing and stepped on it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've often thought that celebrity sites give people an external and safe context in which they can talk about their own lives.
    That and reasoned debate on the social issues of our time. Just look at the reasonable people in the comments section of any celebrity gossip site. Fucking professors, all of them.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not 100% convinced of depps guilt, though I think it's likely. I just saw the typical "lying whore & bitch" sentiment snowballing and stepped on it.
    I think it is possible he is guilty, but to say he is likely to have abused her based on the evidence presented in the media so far is pushing it. I don't have enough information to decide either way.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this is ESI

and this wobbly, grimacing and weak looking is INFP

just compare
    in interviews you'll feel similar

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@SisOfNight

She looks so jaded and dead inside. =/

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    Who doesn't like Capt Jack Sparrow, come on now.
    But he's not anything like him...: )

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

johnny-depp.jpg

Johnny Depp was my first celebrity crush when I was 12 and he was on 21 Jumpstreet on TV. I guess he is SEI.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree on SEI. He seems Ne/Si valuer.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by khcs; 02-02-2020 at 02:36 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extinguishment Inter-type Relationship "I can't take this anymore"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

plausible EIE is plausible EIE
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    plausible EIE is plausible EIE
    agreed
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE through and through

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    @hexagram

Slow down darling. You are running amok on the forum. None of your typings are accurate.
    you know that's difficult for us Si-POLRs... I do know that Depp is EIE though

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hexagram View Post
    How do you now him so well? Are you Amber Heard?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    How do you now him so well? Are you Amber Heard?
    You never know...

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    sure. it's true love, when people are divorced after 1 year and Depp is not old man with money, while modeling is not doubtful business.
    if she had sexual relations with own sex, then she's possibly just lesbian, not bisexual (bisexuality is doubtful to extst at all) - this only rises the possibility of that she made marriage for money and other profit, not because feelings and for borning children. this is what "whores" do

kidergardern
    There's no scientific evidence bisexuality does not exist. And perpetuating the idea it doesn't exist likely does harm

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hexagram View Post
    now that's interesting.

Ni-creative.....hm. he's so often typed iei or sei or eii or esi, and none were totally satisfying to me...

i wonder.

I'm thinking a nice test for this proposed typing would be SEI (?) Julianne Moore interaction with Depp in Benny & Joon.

or some other SEI whose typing seems solid.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    There's no scientific evidence bisexuality does not exist.
    To say that bisexuality exists (especially in noticable % quantity) needs _objective_ measures of sexual _attraction_. This attraction should be strong (when it touches feelings deeply - comparable to heterosexual attractions of normal people) and stable to both sexes. Self-reports and behavior is not reliable for this.

Today is possibly to measure objectively only an existence of sexual reactions on people of different sexes. For men it's easier possibly. It's how homosexuality disorder mb diagnosed. But there were no objective researches about strong passion feelings. While it's important as in case of sexual behavior experience - it's possibly to be trained to react (including by fantasies without real partners), - that would be secondary reaction, but not primary sexual attraction. Only an abbility to feel strong sexual passion would be good mark that people of that sex attract seriously.
    When such objectve research will appear - then there will be good basis to say that bisexuality exists. Until that - it's subjectve in what you believe and so no basis for arguing.

At least, there should be distinguished people with some kind of sexual behavior and people having those primary sexual attractions. In too many cases it should not match. Bisexual behavior itself is not bisexuality and self-reports mean not much about this.
    The situation partly is similar to how deal with transexuality today. There were criterions for this disorder until 1980s which pointed that it's very rare (to perceive own sex as different). While today it can be enough to say that you are unicorn and then you may get this mark officially. What is a joke and misleading as there are many secondary reasons which may lead to some sexual behavior and self-descriptions. An example of what can be homosexual disorder which lead to a wish to have easier possibility of sex with people of own sex and so to change a look closer to opposite sex. That human is not transexual - he does not perceive himself as opposite sex, only plays it alike transvestit.
    Same with bisexuality - it just may be played and mb get secondary adoption to this game as surface sexual interest. There is nothing objective to say that it exists, or exists in noticable quantity comparable with homosexuality how it's claimed.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To say that bisexuality exists (especially in noticable % quantity) needs _objective_ measures of sexual _attraction_.

But you weren't saying it exists. YOU DID say 'IT PROBABLY DOESN'T EXIST.' That's statement requires a totally different approach in logic.

and that is a statement it's likely inadvisable to make, to say nothing of your not backing it when it comes to logic.

I'm not trying to shame you nor do I want you to feel attacked or something.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Bisexual behavior itself is not bisexuality and self-reports mean not much about this."

you've just given your rhetorical partners the exact template for challenging all your assertions about HETEROsexuality, provided they switch in the word.

Physical arousal can be due to a cold breeze or even a certain posture that means one's genitals sense nearby fabric, etc.

And scientific researchers just use sensors to note blood flooding to the genitals to determine arousal, so it's not challenging for them to note arousal in any of the sexes.

And that arousal has been clocked in the lab as taking the same amount of time for people of female or male sex, btw. Interesting counter to our cultural myths on sex arousal.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast