this is described as a language for women but it made me think of how unexpressable Fi can sometimes be and i think these words would exist in an Fi-dominated culture

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/147743

1. áayáa – mysterious love, not yet known to be welcome or not
2. áazh – love for one sexually desired at one time, but not now
3. ab – love for one liked but not respected
4. ad – love for one respected but not liked
5. am – love for one related by blood
6. raláadá – non-perceiver, one who fails to perceive
7. raláadálh – non-perceiver, one who fails to perceive deliberately and with evil intent
8. dehena – friendliness, despite negative circumstances
9. dena – friendliness for good reason
10. dina – friendliness for no reason
11. dona – friendliness for foolish reasons
12. duna – friendliness for bad reasons
13. doóledosh – pain or loss that comes as a relief by virtue of ending the anticipation of its coming
14. lóda – to be pregnant wearily
15. lalewida – to be pregnant joyfully
16. radíidin – non-holiday, a time allegedly a holiday but actually so much a burden because of work and preparations that it is a dreaded occasion; especially when there are too many guests and none of them help
17. rahobeth – non-neighbor, one who lives nearby but does not fulfill a neighbor’s role (not necessarily pejorative)
18. ralorolo – non-thunder, much talk and commotion from one (or more) with no real knowledge of what they’re talking about or trying to do
19. ramine – to refrain from asking, out of courtesy or kindness
20. thehena – joy despite negative circumstances
21. wohosheni – a word meaning the opposite of alienation; to feel joined to, part of someone or something without reservations or barriers
22. rathom – non-pillow, one who lures another to trust and rely on them but has no intention of following through, a “lean on me so I can step aside and let you fall” person
23. raduth – to non-use, to deliberately deprive someone of any useful function in the world, as in enforced retirement or when a human being is kept as a plaything or a pet
24. zhaláad – the act of relinquishing a cherished/comforting/familiar illusion or frame of perception