Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I killed a fly <- type this story

I was watching TV the other day when I noticed a fly buzzing around my head, at first I didn't give it much attention, figured it would eventually get tired and stop bugging me, but it didn't! It kept annoying me, at one point it even landed with its dirty little fly feet on my head! Oh the horror! Naturally, I freaked the fuck out when this happened and went to find somewhing that would rid me of this offspring of the devil.

Minutes later I returned, firmly holding a rolled up magazine in one hand, and a flashlight in the other. I spotted my adversary on a wall just in front of me and started approaching him, slowly, careful not to alert him of my presence. When I felt I was in good range, I raised my arm, and using all the strength of my upper body, in one swift move, I hit the wall,the fly. BOOM! I removed the magazine and the fly fell to the floor, dead, without life. I had killed a fly.

Anyway, ever since this little incident I have had been feeling really guilty about killing this particular fly. I mean the only reason I killed it was so that I could watch TV. I took a living creatures life so that I could watch TV. The guilt is eating me up alive. I am afraid I wont be able to watch TV anymore because I'll be reminded of the horrible things I have done. How can I get on with my life knowing I have killed a fly?
    the above was sent from a forum near me
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

TIM
    SLI 9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The first two paragraphs sound like something my EIE friend would piffle on about. It's not actually for real right?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it's from an EIE then no, it's not for real.