Thread: Systemic Candidiasis: A Real Problem?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Systemic Candidiasis: A Real Problem?

I don't know.
    I've done so much research on this, but there are contrary claims that it isn't a real condition...or one that you can only get if you are immunocompromised.
    It seems legitimate to me, but...just seeking other opinions of its validity.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Go to your doc and show him the meds you take and what do you mean by not a real condition?

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes it is a real condition. Having a weakened immune system will make you more susceptible, but nobody's immune system is 100% all the time anyway. Things as simple as stress or alcohol can leave your body vulnerable to it (not just HIV, diabetes,etc.).

My hunch is Big Pharma would not profit from accepting it and treating people, and this is the reason for denying its existence. Many doctors are just puppets. Actually they would probably make more money treating other illnesses caused by the candida than providing an outright cure.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I've never heard of this type of infection before this thread, so I've no real input as to whether or not it is "real." Wikipedia isn't very enlightening, either. But I'll add that this wouldn't be the first time that there has been controversy over whether a diagnosis is authentic or not. Fibromyalgia, for instance, has been hotly debated for over 30 years on its classification and if it ought to be considered a diagnosis at all.