just going for a broad overview of what people think but not going for the kind of huge questionnairre that was collaborated on before and only the hardcore would want to bother with.
just yes/no or multiple choice unless you feel like bloviating.
1. best source:
2. do you use accepting/producing subtypes?
3. do you use reinin dichotomies?
4 do you use dcnh?
5. do you use enneagram? if so, is it:
a. less important than socionics
b. more important than socionics
c. about the same
6. do you use cognitive styles (ok, same thing as reinins basically, but some might use one or the other)?
7. do you use erotic styles? if yes, are they:
a. only used in a romantic context
b. overall social expression
a. crap theory
b. basically the same
c. equal but different
8. on a scale of 1 (never) to 10 (always), how much much do you use intertype relations when typing?
9. on a scale of 1 (never) to 10 (always), how much do you use intertype relations for prediction?