before I get started I'd like to mention that this is a civil debate on the topic at hand and not an opportunity to bash me for being a dick.

so anyway there is some controversy over my enneagram 8w9 typing. I have yet to really understand why people think I'm not one until another 8 pointed it out to me. The keyword is "gravitas."

definition:
Gravitas - Dignity, seriousness, or solemnity of manner.

If enneagram 8 is solely defined by this principle, I am in no way an 8. I take nothing seriously, don't give a fuck, have very little dignity (except my deeply heartfelt values that only 2 or 3 people actually know about in my life, and I only talk about how large my cock is in crowded public rooms while shouting "ya fuckin like that shit!?" while someone innocently downs a soda.

With that being said, is gravitas a factor of being an 8? especially an 8w9? Where are some sources that specifically mention this?

Does anyone have any objective observations about my behavior that would suggest I'm not an 8w9?

I will explain the difference between objective and non-objective:
objective: You don't exude a grounded presence as mentioned about 8's in this article
You say a lot of things in your posts that suggest you are afraid of X (include quotes)
non-objective: You don't look 8'ish
I don't like you enough for you to be an 8
You fear X (yeah don't tell me how I feel or else I get pretty frustrated. I blame worthless butthurt Fi polr)

hokay thanks. So anyway, I'm genuinely curious to hear what you have to say. I've been questioning my type lately, and the only reason I haven't changed is because no one can point to a fact that shatters my current understanding, as one 8 did when referring to gravitas. Shortly after that I've been trying to understand the "why" and what creates this vibe etc. danke.

ps: in b4 predictable reactivists: blackburry lungs ashton ro allie glam kim starfall and absurd