Thread: K-Stew & R-Pat

Default K-Stew & R-Pat

I'm not really interested in them as people, but I am interested in all of the media that they are getting, mainly because I believe they are a dual couple. There are rumors that they find it difficult to live without one another.

I think Kristen Stewert is SLI. She has Fe PoLR written all over her. Has been criticized a lot for not playing it up for the camera at events. Her response to this is that she hates to come off as looking fake because it feels very phony and uncomfortable to her. Despite her somewhat awkward appearance in public, people who know and have worked with her describe her as being anything but shy or awkward. She's been said to be strong, grounded, earthy and confident.

“I have been criticized a lot for not looking perfect in every photograph. I get some serious sh*t about it. I’m not embarrassed about it. I’m proud of it. If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the carpet, would think, What an actress! What a faker!” Kristen said in the July issue of Vanity Fair. She explained that it is her anxiety over not appearing real that causes her not to smile. “That thought embarrasses me so much that I look like sh*t in half my photos, and I don’t give a f**k. What matters to me is that the people in the room leave and say, ‘She was cool. She had a good time. She was honest.’” Even her boyfriend, actor Robert Pattinson, said, “”People have decided how they are going to perceive her. No matter how many times she smiles, they’ll put in the one picture where she’s not smiling.”

Women from the time they are young girls and are told if they are not smiling, that they should be. I remember as a little girl being asked by strangers on the street what was wrong because I didn’t have a full-on grin. Perhaps I was thinking about something sad? Maybe I was disappointed with the Disney adaptation of Beauty & the Beast. I probably was fine, as I had a rather nice childhood, I just didn’t feel like putting in the energy to smile all the time. On average children smile about 400 times a day so no smile on a child is certainly more noticeable, especially considering that adults only smile an average of 15 times a day. But even today I am told to smile more and not look so serious. Now I do have dark brown hair and pale skin (most of the time) which contributes to my rather serious look but I don’t consider myself a particularly serious person. But when I’m at work, unless I am meeting a new person or giving a presentation, why do I need to look like the joker from Batman? In some ways, I think it is because I am a woman (on the younger side) so I am expected to look happy.

Robert Pattinson is IEE, imo. I used to think he was IEI, but I've since changed my opinion on this. He's said to be the extroverted one of the couple. He's been described as being disorganized, bubbly, sociable, friendly and very lovable. When the couple split, all of their mutual friends immediately sided with Rob, not only because he was the one who was betrayed, but also because he was the more likable one of the two. He's said to to be a messy slob around his home and has stated that he finds taking care of himself to be a challenge.

some quotes

"Kristen and I have lived a great adventure together with the Twilight films. We are very close and no one can understand what weve gone through together the last few years. When were together, we understand each other so well that we dont have to say a lot to explain what were thinking. Kristen is a wonderful girl."

"In Los Angeles I started using a delivery service which only delivers fresh and healthy food. Even in the morning I have a bag with healthy food delivered to me. Ive never in my life lived as healthy as I do now. Of course I miss homemade food, but Im on my own or on the go most of the time. And I cant cook myself. I only just manage to make some toast. I dont seem to have the genetic endowments for it. Im incapable to tell what tastes good and what doesn't."

"Kristen is always really good but also clearly speaks her mind. That can be a bit uncomfortable. After we shoot a scene she sometimes looks at the director and says, Lets do that again. If I did that she would probably kill me! She would probably say something like, Shut up! The scene was perfect!"

"Its funny because Im playing a dad in some scenes in Breaking Dawn and Im portraying one in a movie Im doing now as well. Im terrified about doing it. I dont know what Im going to do when it comes to those scenes. Ive been complaining so much about having the makeup on and contact lenses. Kristen [Stewart] is like, Youre so pathetic. You have to just get over it. Why cant you just get used to it? Now, since Kristen has to wear contact lens, too, I can finally be like, You will know what its like. Youre going to be in constant aggravation the whole time. Which is great."

Anyway, I think they're a SLI - IEE dual couple. It makes the most logical sense to me. I think the only other possible types options for then would be LSI for Kristen and IEI Rob, but I think Duality works better for them, especially the way they describe each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    168 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

"[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by

15 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

When I saw K-Stew & R-Pat I thought it was some new rap group everyone's got the cage-rattling hots over this week.

Anyway, Kristen Stewart is definitely my dual, down to the subtype. The only possibility one could have for thinking she's an introvert is using the MBTI dichotomy. She's got the edgy energy and stiff rationality of EJs all the way, coupled with that serious focused Te-dom look (scanning her environment) I'm so used to seeing and a pretty open, "lifted" presence, there's no mistaking her for an activator. Extroverts have this on-top-of-things awareness, they always look more natural and grounded in reality and the moment. What they don't always look like is: social, emotional, talkative, even comfortable being a strong voice etc. But what they are is active, groundedly aware, and open (both in presence and scope) not socially, so it takes a moment to look inside their immediate world and how they're responsive to it. I would encourage you to look more at the difference between introverts and extroverts using real-life examples, ie SLIs: It becomes obvious with continuous observation. Her words seem more straight-forward and confident in responsiveness compared to SLIs, and this I believe has to do with Te dominance and extroversion, where as introverts are bound to stumble over their thoughts more often.
    Last edited by 717495; 09-29-2012 at 08:09 PM.

487 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

i like sli for kristen stewart.

Introvert sp/sx
    30 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

more like K-eew

The fact that she is the highest paid actress right now is retarded. She is literally the worst actor male or female I've seen in a damn while. She might be duals with the twilight guy tho. Poor guy
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend