TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My cock, it's bigger than yours

now that I have your attention,

I'd like to discuss the differences between SLE-Se and SLE-Ti. I've read the physical descriptions but they don't really explain much, I was hoping someone would have a link to some more in depth subtype information or descriptions on SLE-Ti's vs SLE-Se's?

Domo arigato
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not true. It's proven universal fact that women have the biggest cocks.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extroversion is about protruding to outer world so SLE-Se have bigger ones.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    You're not SLE, DJ.
    How is he not BLATANTLY Ezra's identical?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    He tries too hard?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    He tries too hard?
    Ezra didn't?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ezra didn't?
    No, there was something very natural about Ezra's bitchiness. <3
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He tries too hard?
    Ezra didn't?
    Be ready for a surprise soon. Toy soldiers try too hard actually.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, there was something very natural about Ezra's bitchiness. <3
    Ezra was bitchy?

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    now that I have your attention,

I'd like to discuss the differences between SLE-Se and SLE-Ti. I've read the physical descriptions but they don't really explain much, I was hoping someone would have a link to some more in depth subtype information or descriptions on SLE-Ti's vs SLE-Se's?

Domo arigato

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And with this accent I'm ready to disprove any of those popular typings on this site.

Creepy-Snaps

NO, my cock is bigger!

Ok, now that I have YOUR attention, have you checked out the Wikisocion subtype descriptions? http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...e=SLE_subtypes

Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion
    Sensory subtype (The Coordinator)

Victor Gulenko

Sharp, demonstrative, attacking style of behaviour. Expressive and expansive to the point of being aggressive. Feels at home in emergencies; find themselves in conflicts; can pressure people in order to rapidly introduce order. If conflicts do not occur, they can provoke some in order to then take the initiative into their own hands. Emotional and sociable, will want the attention of more than one person of the opposite sex. Women also display initiative in their acquaintances with men. This subtype is sinewy, mobile, often thin, has a well developed taste, is an epicure. In fashion are drawn to refinement and prestige.

Meged/Ovcharov

The sensory subtype is witty and impulsive… while seemingly concealing within them latent threats they appear unappeasable. However, they are sharp, aggressive and persevering people. Notably resourceful, they are able to manifest vindictiveness in doses that make life for their ill-wishers simply intolerable. Their character appears full of contrasts and unpredictability. Towards those whom they love they are often tender, even sentimental. Their sense of humor easily incorporates sarcasm and caustic irony. Are talkative, charming, witty, critical and sharp, love epithets and slang expressions. Their movements are fast and gait centered, When walking their slightly bent knees provide them with an ingratiating feline resemblance. Appreciate life and tend to watch over their health, periodically exercising through sports/gymnastics. Dresses tastefully and expensively. Usually provide a bright impression of a self-assured and prospering person.

Sexual behavior

Demonstrative and behave unpredictably. Are sexually daring and energetic; animated in interaction and possessing feelings of humor. Are sexual and diverse in both moods and erotic reactions. Strongly emotional, are inclined to ignore the feelings and attitudes of other people and to consider their interests. An imperious and demanding partner, but can be thoughtful and affectionate. Find it difficult to restrain jealousy. Require an attentive, loyal, and reliable partner, whom will remain utterly submissive to their initiative.

Logical subtype (The Organizer)

Victor Gulenko

Prefer to remain in the shadows, not to demonstrate their aspirations, but constantly hold their hands on the pulse of all proceedings around them. Outwardly appears balanced and phlegmatic. Before acting, checks all versions of possible consequences and only then enters into the game. Distrustful and careful, skeptic, conservative and realistic. Because they are not very sociable, may appear to be introverted. If they have their aim on a victim, they act slowly, by the method of the "compressive ring".

Meged/Ovcharov

The logical subtype constructs an impression of quiet force and confidence for themselves. They are rational and sequential in affairs; hardworking and hardy. Usually appear cool, sustained and collected, however, in moments of irritation they express their fury in demonstratively sharp, absolute gestures. Within a quiet atmosphere they are kind and polite, while keeping the interlocutor at a distance. Their humor is sharp, sometimes rude, and they bare a quick, mistrustful glare from under their eyebrows. They’re kind but also serious and guarded. Their gait and gestures appear harmonious, smooth and precise. Tends to dress rather monotonously, however, from time to time can also clothe themselves brightly, even extravagantly. Appreciate quality in apparel and often creates many outfits from a few articles. Thus they show concern for both their behaviour and appearance; though they often seem cold and inaccessible they themselves try to appear proper, equal and benevolent, while maintaining their advantages.

Sexual behavior

Tend to occupy a “wait and see attitude” as they are prone to doubt others feelings towards them. Their emotional expression may appear somewhat forced as they prefer to await the initiative of others; afterwards are tender and attentive with an aim of improving sexual techniques. Internally are sentimental; love uncommon adventures. Not quick to forget past offences. Have need of someone reasonable, flexible and diplomatic. Their partner should be affectionate, attractive, merry and optimistic.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is he anything like Ezra? I don't see it.
    Really? I felt the similarities almost immediately. Not to mention this thread is EXACTLY the kind of thing Ezra would do.

Ezra was probably Se sub, 3w2 sp/sx 3w2/7w6/8w7 and I think DJA is Ti sub, probably 3w4 sp/sx 3w4/6w7/1w2. He is less blunt and gregarious but more tactical and seems to like being "behind the scenes" like SLE-Tis are often described.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-pokeball

They're nothing alike on cam.
    Their cocks? :[

DJA, why you no share with the rest of us :[

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're nothing alike on cam.
    Well DJA doesn't have as big an ego and isn't as loud, but having interacted with both of them more closely I found them pretty similar.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-pokeball

If I theoretically had kids and said, "DJA, would you watch my bastards for 5 minutes," I wouldnt think they'd be dead -- or "other". I wouldnt let DJ in my house, however.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    If I theoretically had kids and said, "DJA, would you watch my bastards for 5 minutes," I wouldnt think they'd be dead -- or "other". I wouldnt let DJ in my house, however.
    We were comparing to Ezra actually but lmao

Discojoe really isn't that bad...he'd probably wind up teaching your theoretical kids some taekwondo moves or basic symbolic logic or something

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Starfall... I understand how I don't look SLE, but I feel like SLE-Ti's may be under-represented or misunderstood. That's part of the reason I created the thread.

@Snaps... yeah I read the subtype descriptions. Kinda cool, I just wish there was a little more to it than that. I was hoping we'd have a discussion about our personal experiences with the two types. I really identify with the "wait and see what happens" attitude when it comes to women. That's part of the reason I steered more toward LIE as a victim erotic attitude. But the "compressive ring" thing is like, my life story. I like to cover all angles before I go full force attack, like a ninja taking out all the guards before entering the castle.

@Kim... what do you mean I try too hard? Got an example? What am I trying too hard to do?

@Gilly... Behind the scenes, yes. I mean, I used to always want to be a ninja. I can be the center of attention at parties, but that was mostly only during high school as a means to feel loved as a tradeoff for my dignity. For the most part that behavior is disappearing, but I am more calculating in my words and actions than what I would concieve to be expected from ESTp's. I also have a thing of MBTI ENFJ's, I wondered if that was IEI-Fe's I was going for? Still not too sure about that.

ps: stop answering one another's questions with questions before this thread turns into a presumptuous shit storm for no reason.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He tries too hard?
    Ezra didn't?
    Seriously though I thought the whole "trying too hard" thing was something they fully had in common. DJ has a little bit more of an outer shell, whereas Ezra felt a little thicker, like a tree or something lol, but the essence and approach is very similar to me.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    Their cocks? :[

DJA, why you no share with the rest of us :[
    Cuz ya'll can't afford that. I'm not a cheap show like woof

Creepy-pokeball

Cuz ya'll can't afford that. I'm not a cheap show like woof
    or Jet

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously though I thought the whole "trying too hard" thing was something they fully had in common. DJ has a little bit more of an outer shell, whereas Ezra felt a little thicker, like a tree or something lol, but the essence and approach is very similar to me.
    Actually from the two pictures I've seen of him I can imagine the thick tree analogy although I'd like to gain more explication on the "hollowness" you mentioned about me. I wonder why that is? Is it because I reveal my vulnerability moreso than he did? That's not something I just DO because it feels appropriate, its more or less a big experiment I'm taking on to see how people treat me differently versus when I'm a stoic prick with full Ti force shield engaged.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually from the two pictures I've seen of him I can imagine the thick tree analogy although I'd like to gain more explication on the "hollowness" you mentioned about me. I wonder why that is? Is it because I reveal my vulnerability moreso than he did? That's not something I just DO because it feels appropriate, its more or less a big experiment I'm taking on to see how people treat me differently versus when I'm a stoic prick with full Ti force shield engaged.
    No, not that; more that I think you are a little more genuine/less self-deceiving than Ezra. I mean I love Ezra but he was a little full of himself, kind of rode the Fe seeking train a little long sometimes, to the point that sometimes I don't think he realized when people were laughing at him vs. with him. I mean it was awesome, you could tell on some level he truly didn't give a fuck, but he also induced a lot of facepalms if you know what I mean.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Gilly...

I was that way during high school. I would make jokes that killed my dignity just so I could see other people laugh. (see: SLE hidden agenda)

Ever since the military though, I've stopped doing it, they mostly beat it out of me. I still do it on occasion but not nearly the degree I used to. I think its simply a form of "I want to feel loved and appreciated right now, so I"m gonna go make some people laugh." Making people laugh makes me feel good. But I've sorta seen the behavior from the outside in some ILE's I've met and I had a guy in the military sit me down and tell me "you need to give yourself some respect." I don't think I took his advice but the behavior was sorta drilled outta me though psychological conditioning and people giving me disgusted looks.
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 09-25-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

nice sig.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There are too many things in this room, can we talk about people now?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think he's SLE either

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, you´re still trying to hard and it looks mildly pathetic.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi DJ. I think you should own your gamma-ness.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Exactly.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get along too easily with him for him to be LIE, lol...

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"trying too hard" in this context is maybe more of a plea, than an accusation, to turn down the clumsy and borderline-embarrassing antics you rely on to navigate thru this forum, esp since you're not a toxic or malicious presence, and probably just completely oblivious about how you come across to others.

edit: actually no one said "please don't try so hard" in this thread. i thought it in my head and for some reason i was under the impression that someone said it on here.

either way, yeah.

Creepy-Snaps

You're not SLE, DJ.
    He tries too hard?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I don't think he's SLE either
    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I think DJ is SLE.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still don't understand why you didn't type SLI.

Anyway, this is what you asked for, Beetles = SLE.
    Quite similar to the ones on Wikisocion, just a little more info and a few articles discussing subtypes in general. Knock yourself out.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your favorite kind of music, DJ?

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take the 8w9 off. kthx.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roro View Post
    Take the 8w9 off. kthx.
    why

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    edit: actually no one said "please don't try so hard" in this thread. i thought it in my head and for some reason i was under the impression that someone said it on here.
    ftr that is basically what I meant with my comment
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does everybody argue with him about his type? I thought he was an LIE at first. I could take SLE. What is the arguement against him being an SLE?

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast