• SLI (ISTp)

0 0%

Thread: Ani DiFranco

Big Sister IS watchIng me Sleep HERO's Avatar
    420 funny town
    25 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Ani DiFranco

I'm inclined to agree with the Fe-ENFj typing of her. My ex-boyfriend thought she VI'd ESE.

Ani DiFranco: Fe-ENFj (Dominant subtype) [ENFj-ESFj]

Bb minor (Pisces)

"She went over to his apartment/Clutching her decision/And he said, 'Did you come here to tell me goodbye?'/So she built a skyscraper of procrastination/And then she leaned out the twenty-fifth floor window of her reply/And she felt like an actress/Just reading her lines/When she finally said 'Yes, it's really goodbye this time'/And far below was the blacktop and the tiny toy cars/And it all fell so fast/And it all fell so far/And she said, 'You are a miracle, but that is not all/You are also a stiff drink and I am on call/You are a party and I am a school night/And I'm lookin' for my door key/But you are my porch light/And you know you'll never know, dear/Just how much I loved you/You'll probably think this was just my big excuse/But I stand committed to a love that came before you/And the fact that I adore you is but one of my truths' . . . And what of the mother/Whose house is in flames/And both of her children are in their beds crying/And she loves them both with the whole of her heart/And she knows she can only carry one at a time/She's choking on the smoke of unthinkable choices/And she is haunted by the voices of so many desires . . . . But then what kind of scale compares the weight of two beauties?/The gravity of duties?/Or the ground speed of joy . . . . What kind of equation could I possibly employ?/And you'll never know, dear/Just how much I loved you/You probably think this was just my big excuse/But I stand committed to a love that came before you/And the fact that I adore you is just one of my truths/And so I'm goin' home to please the one I so love pleasing/And I don't expect he'll have much sympathy for my grieving/But I guess that this is the price/That we pay for the privilege of living for even a day/In a world with so many things worth believing in"

Eb minor (Cancer)

"The air comes off the ocean/And the city smells fishy/The air is full of fish and mystery/Whispering who, what, when/And I'm warning you I'm weightless/And the wind is always shifting . . . . Yeah, I'm telling you I'm different than you think I am . . . . And life is a sleazy stranger/Who looks vaguely familiar/Flirting with a bimbo named disaster at the end of the bar/And I am telling you I'm different than you are/And at night when you're asleep/Self-hatred's going to creep in/And you can blame it on the devil/Yeah, the one who's bed you sleep in . . . . Isn't that your voice?/If you don't live what you sing about your mirror is going to find out . . . Yeah, I'd like to go to all the pretty parties/Where all the pretty people go/And I ain't really all that pretty/But nobody will know/Cuz everybody loves you/When you're a star/And nobody questions what it takes to go that far/Your life is a sleazy stranger/And this is his favorite bar/And no I don't prefer obscurity, but I'm an idealistic girl/And I wouldn't work for you no matter what you paid/And I may not be able to change the whole f*****g world/But I can be the million that you never made/Yeah, I can be the million that you never made . . . ."
    Last edited by HERO; 09-23-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Kristen Pfaff and Kurt Donald Cobain didn't like the scene anyhow