User Tag List

Thread: Hello everyone! Just some info about me

TIM
    IEE; 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Hello everyone! Just some info about me.

Hello there.

My name is Jaidyn and I am pretty new to all of this. I have been only casually familiar with the MBTI version of typology from Kiersey's PUM II. In that system I know I am an INFP. Now from the little I know about Socionics and the various tests I have found here on the forum, I am an EII with "I think" a sub type of Ne.
    From the little I have come to learn, I don't really doubt that type for myself as it seems to match what I have found as an INFJ and my enneagram of 9w1 sx/so.

That all being said, I really have no clue to most anything else here. I am having a difficult time finding things to really help me grasp all of this. I hope to basically set aside any of the little I have learned from the MBTI side of things and basically start from scratch with Socionics if possible. I found Wikisocion and that is helpful but is there anything I can download like a pdf book by chance or something a beginner like me could really start with that's in English? Regrettably I think I just got lucky with the little I have found as my internet searching skills are not very good regrettably.

Anyhow, thank you all for your time and I am looking forward to a lot of good information and awesome people to meet here.
    Last edited by Jaidyn; 09-18-2012 at 01:00 PM.

TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

welcome!

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Welcome!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*waves*
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to meet you Jaidyn. I hope you enjoy your stay here
    All the good are friends of one another. (Zeno of Citium)
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Quitter - Diaspora*

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way you express yourself you're likely IEE.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, starting from scratch - to have that feeling of blissful bewilderment again, before the confusing onslaught of information from so many conflicting sources - and for years at that! Cherish these moments of ignorance . Or perhaps you have already begun your stressful journey? Either way, good luck to you, I hope your studies here offer you insight into whatever interpersonal interest you have. As a potential NF I'm sure you have accomplished as much already!