TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Eddie Murphy

ESFj?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Eddie Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    ESFj?
    Probably yes. ESFj is first thing that comes to my mind when I see him.
    me

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ENFperator
    ESFj?
    Probably yes. ESFj is first thing that comes to my mind when I see him.
    What makes you think so?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    What makes you think so?
    My intuition.
    me

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ENFperator
    What makes you think so?
    My intuition.
    I mean is there some traits that you were looking at, etc. I agree with your typing by the way, its' just that I want ot see what you had in mind when you did that.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean is there some traits that you were looking at, etc. I agree with your typing by the way, its' just that I want ot see what you had in mind when you did that.
    It’s his appearance, the way he expresses himself and acts. What draws my attention is the strong - I have the feeling that he’s directing his emotions towards others instead of keeping a great part by himself like types do.
    me

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was watching Boomerang the other day and I thought to myself, man, you gotta love that ! His Si is what I always notice in his movies and I kinda thougt twice about his cause it's a little different from what I would expected it to be. It's different from what I perceive as Fe in females for instance, which is much more appearant and obvious. In Eddie I can see it also but it's more subdued, more controled and less repellent to me personally. It only kind of adds a little elegance to his Si and makes his behaviour more emotionally extraverted and self-protective.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was watching Boomerang the other day and I thought to myself, man, you gotta love that ! His Si is what I always notice in his movies and I kinda thougt twice about his cause it's a little different from what I would expected it to be. It's different from what I perceive as Fe in females for instance, which is much more appearant and obvious. In Eddie I can see it also but it's more subdued, more controled and less repellent to me personally. It only kind of adds a little elegance to his Si and makes his behaviour more emotionally extraverted and self-protective.
    How do you spot Si in a person? I can't for some reason.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I 'm not sure if I know how to explain it. When someone is naturally concerned with comfort, style, sensations, aesthetics, I easily notice it. I 've always seen it in Murphy: always neatly and comfortly dressed, elegant, calm and internally peacefull... those things naturally come at focus to me.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I 'm not sure if I know how to explain it. When someone is naturally concerned with comfort, style, sensations, aesthetics, I easily notice it. I 've always seen it in Murphy: always neatly and comfortly dressed, elegant, calm and internally peacefull... those things naturally come at focus to me.
    How would you spot Ni by comparison?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would compare it to the mess of information I 've got in my head collected by reading Ni definitions & explanations, taking tests, hearing people's opionins and comments...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would compare it to the mess of information I 've got in my head collected by reading Ni definitions & explanations, taking tests, hearing people's opionins and comments...
    I like you :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would give up red meat for the inner peace that Eddie Murphy seems to have.

I saw this video of the paparazzi fellow he wouldn't leave him alone Eddie Kept his cool the whole time he didn't even curse at the guy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is Eddie Murphy's subtype.

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BUMP?
    unholy water sanguine addiction

Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ENFP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dave Chappelle said in an Inside the Actors Studio interview that Eddie Murphy had a talk with him once about writing jokes and how he recognized Dave saw his ideas in pictures in his head, and that he was the same way. As far as Information Metabolism goes, that might be pretty significant.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    9w1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well who doesn't see their ideas in pictures in their head?!?!?!?! u see the primoridal void with rachmaninoff's 46th for 6 bonjos in c minor as background music??
    unholy water sanguine addiction

Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    As far as Information Metabolism goes, that might be pretty significant.
    Yep. N types have great fantasy.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalimera View Post
    well who doesn't see their ideas in pictures in their head?!?!?!?! u see the primoridal void with rachmaninoff's 46th for 6 bonjos in c minor as background music??
    Well I dont. Things are very much in motion for me, or the visualization of the idea is absent altogether.
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.