TIM
    ENTj 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How do I do this?

I would like to start a "try to type me thread"

So what kind of info do you need to know for Socionics?

I know MBTI very well but I have had such a difficult time figuring out my socionics type because the descriptions are very different.

So I think I'm an SEE/ESFp

in MBTI i'm an ENTJ

enneagram i still don't know...I'm either a 6, 1, or 3...in that order.

i know I'm sp/so...pretty sure about that...at least I am DEF sp som...the others not sure

Can anyone helps me?

Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Try to describe yourself in your own words. I should make a questionairre.

TIM
    ENTj 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Try to describe yourself in your own words. I should make a questionairre.
    Ha ha, that's not easy for me.

So I know that I am a Gamma I meant to put that.

I do not relate to any of the other quadras

Well would say I love to learn. The only reason why I'm not still in college is because of homework... I despise hw. <---most draining thing of school. Why do I need to be punished for the way that others learn. I do not learn from hw. I learn from following someone's thought process. I used to think I was an audio learner but now i think it's just because I need someone to explain something to me the way they think it out.

I am all about the bottom line, I wont understand something if I am missing a certain piece of the puzzle, i def. need to see the big picture. so tell me the point of the story, then fill me in with the details.

I love hearing peoples stories and problems but I can become anxious on the inside...which is usually percieved as probably impatient and rude to other people because I want to understand before you tell me all these details...
    I am interactive in conversations... if I have a thought it is hard to hold it in. If I do hold it in...I begin to stop listening and think about my point and almost always lose my point...then i will be awaken by some inclination in the person's voice or something that tunes me back in.
    I do not like tactless people. I say what I mean and mean what I say ...but you don't have to be rude about it. I dont' like when others come across as if they were homeschooled or something and never had interractions with other humans before. Be Nice. you can be frank and nice at the same time.
    I can easily be swayed by a male calling me sweatheart or any smooth talking.
    I don't know if this is helping or not...what subject should I be talking about? lol

TIM
    ENTj 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The real problem I'm having is that I am having a hard time distinguishing between whether i'm rational or irrational in socionics...where in MBTI i am definately a judger.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I do this?
    you first need a license.