TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ryu/UDP's type

INTJ or INTP?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awwww <3
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Neither.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, I'm inclined to believe INTj.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3 UDP

He's an INTj all the way.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intj
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you guys don't mind, could you post one or two traits in him that make you say INTJ?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm relatively new and haven’t read many of UDPs posts, but from the small communication I've had with him, he reminds me of myself.

Being afraid of going inside thoughts and not ever finding a way out again was one of them. The need for what can be loosely called a quest is another.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UDP is an intj, albeit an even weirder intj than usual. No offense.
    Entp
    ILE

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: reason

also reminds me of myself. Id say it is the style of experimenting while writing.

Creepy-

Default Re: UDP's type

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    awwww <3
    ......?

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    INTJ or INTP?
    If my internet was up, and if I wasn't lost in reading lots of books lately, I would have responded sooner.

I wonder why you chose the JP dichotomey ---
    If you guys don't mind, could you post one or two traits in him that make you say INTJ?
    I would like to know your reasons for your queries and, as I said, why you started with INTJ v INTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Edit: reason

also reminds me of myself. Id say it is the style of experimenting while writing.
    Yes, that is true at least. Most everything is an experiement. This is why I say that I feel close to the INTJ (Kiersey/MBTI) profiles, some of them anyways. I like how it says the INTJs are always testing things, and are into self improvement and such.

However, I am no longer "attached" to INTj as I once was, so I will play some devils advocate if the oppertunity arises.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    UDP is an intj, albeit an even weirder intj than usual. No offense.
    " " No offense taken, I actually like that description.
    (I just see myself winning ALL those Gold Medals in the Weirdness Olympics... yes... )

Look, to put it simply and dryly, I'm not like anyone else you'll probably ever meet, ever. Yes, I'm an idiosyncratic personality type, in terms of oldham. And I have had a 'different' path growing up than others, and all of that. So I suppose I have all the practical makings for a theoretical "strange person", or unusual person, or whatever. (Also, for any of you who follow Chinese zodiac - I am a Rabbit/Cat - 1987. I haven't looked into it in a long time now, but a lot of things about it (generally the profiles that are more than 3 small paragraphs and look more professional than pictures with cutsey bunnies) strike me as "yeah, that is me". So I am sure that has to do with my weirdness in a way that a typical "Rabbit" can be versatilw. Also, even in terms of "concerning duality" (far) below, I wonder about what would suit me better, a Goat/Sheep or a Pig. A Goat would probably be able to better handle my strangeness, but also reminds me of ESFp somewhat. Where as a Pig would be more traditional, perahps more ESFj ---- but you've got to understand that this is just theoretical playing here, to be taken lightly). And if you think astrology is absurd, then fine - I'm not going to argue with you. I am not making some great fullproof argument here, I am just commenting about passing thoughts. So there

For what it is, I have found a new 'love' of some books -- before you may recall that i stated my displeasure with books. But now I've foud some good stuff, and I am spending the rest of my summer reading.

Recalling some things I've read in INTj descriptions, I feel much into social action, as in, for society. I've found something where "ah, now I see that most everyone else is wrong in this area". (Which, of course, is how I always felt). But now I see more of an avenue for me to take 'political action' towards the changes that I would want to see.

One thing I will say is that I believe personality typing and socionics seems to be missing one element of personality that is important but hard to define, and for right now I'll call it the "spiritual progress" of a person. What I am refering to is something that (possibly) could interfere with how close to xxxx someone could be. But still there does seem to be a base setting for a person, an ego structure and a psychological base structure that perhaps precedes any sort of 'spiritual' implications. But that is theory and experimental stuff that I've been thinking of lately.

Other INTj stuff - I've been called "perfect" which smacks a lot of "Incorruptable" in the way it was used. INTp profiles don't resonate much with me. And if you have forgotten, I don't like ESFp whores. I am not saying that makes me an INTj, though.

Recently I've experienced a lessening of thinking in terms of my personality type - what it is, or how would this type act.

But I will ask you all a question about INTjs, and perhaps INTps - concerning spirutuality. I remember hearing INTjs are not really spiritual, and neither am I. ..... in traditional terms. Religions left me empty when I came across them in my earlier days (I am no 19, and let's refer to earlier days as in 17 and below). Long story short, I've done a bunch of research over the summer and it has lead me to, currently, investigating certain aspects of religion.... mostly how some things are partially right but really everybody is mostly wrong (to be blunt and unspiritual in my analysis). --- and that is what I felt anyways for a long time, so it is somewhat odd to see confirmed before me my 'hypothesis' that I created years ago when I had mostly 'intuition' to base it on. (For those who remember my 'reason and religion' diatribes, I am glad now that I felt the way I did in that class. The result is that, in the certain terms that I am refering to and probably cannot communicate to you all via the internet, I have gained a lot more confidence (not that I was lacking any) in that what I thought, and what I think, is right).

If INTjs are drawn to revolutions, then yeah, call me an INTj. But it's complicated, so I will not get much more into it than I already have, here, anyways.

Also for INTj stuff.... I've been bumping into things like crazy lately. Either I'm having a physical grwoth spurt, or a mental one, or I'm really getting caught up in things.... which is slightly ironic because I've been trying to 'stay in the present moment'. But the mind is always going. But I have some bumps, for sure. And also, for a few days, I kept dropping everything.

Concerning duality:
    Last week, I was really wondering about ESFj duality for me, though - because I really value being able to talk to people on a deep level in the NT way that I like to talk. Or whatever way it is. I have a hard time doing that with at least one ESFj that I know. So last week I was really considering my views on duality and also on socionics in general. See, for me - I know what it is I have to work on. And any person who really has an awareness of the functions can learn how to compensate or put yourself into position for said functions to cover each other or whatever.....
    But then again, as before, I am/do realize the inherent 'default' setting for everyone, myself included. And even though this or that can lead to being more balanced, under stress and such, I accept that I revert to my 'way'. And interacting with the ESFjs aroud me tends to make me feel really good , and I don't really feel a need to criticize them, as I suppose an INTp would.

The INTj/INTp dicotomy is an interesting one for me, though. I wondered about tcaulding and crosstypes, but I'm not conclusive about anything at this time. In MBTI terms at least, though, I am a Judger inherently - I know that much for sure.

....... the thing is, I can understand the interconnectedness of human beings. Even through thought, thinking, logic, or or whatever, I can see it. So even though here, speaking on this socionics site, I understand the terms and designations, there is also the human level, or perhaps spiritual level. So perhaps that is a better way for me to understand it, or think of it - the practical world aspect of sheer personality type and inherent or developed use of the brain and such, and also the spiritual realm which is more neutral. This may (or may not, but likely was) be what I was refering to in the past when I mentioned certain things about being neutral, or however I worded it in the past. Or why sometimes I speak out of context or differently or what not. This is a socionics website, yes. But I have not always posted things in terms of socionics, or the pre-existing or pre-determined way of writing or speaking. (perhaps it is more obvious in such a way that I don't even need to write it).

Creepy-

PS: If Jung was INTj, and if this is true: "The psychologist Carl Jung came to believe that the whole of human history could be reconstructed from the contents of one person's unconscious" (p 8 Jesus and the Lost Goddess)

then that would also slant me towards the INTj catagory.

But really I just wanted to quote that because I thought it was a cool quote and perhaps socionics relevant, and perhaps even further underhandedly sneak in a(nother) book I might be interested in furthering my reading of.

pps: I wrote all of the last 2 posts whilst in a rush, so that may be why there are spelling errors and such

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

INTJ or INTP?
    ALL OF THEM

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UDP why do you write in that tiny font? I can barely read it.
    Entp
    ILE

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    UDP why do you write in that tiny font? I can barely read it.
    An attempt (in vain?) to designate levels of importance. The smaller the font, the more non-sequiter, or deviant from my initial main train of thought.

...I wonder if it really makes any difference, because sometimes people don't understand it either way. But it is an effort at making my writing more reader-friendly. Actually, I should probably do it more often, and more thoroughly

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    awwww <3
    ......?
    I was considering the source of this thread
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    awwww <3
    ......?
    I was considering the source of this thread
    What, Dioklecian?

I still don't get it. What do you mean
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default UDP's type

ISFJ IMO

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFJ now? I thought you said ISTP last time.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    ISFJ now? I thought you said ISTP last time.
    Would you mind entertaining his notion; I would love to see where he could go with this.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFJ IMO
    I have to disagree.

Why ISFj?
    EII

I'll tell you what
    there is plenty wrong with me
    but I fixed up a few old buildings
    and I've planted a few trees.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Much of UDPs' comments in the forum are about correct behaviour and taking responsibility for oneself.

There are many other arguemtns I could put foward and I will do it over time.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there is ever any doubt about UDP's current typing, I think ILI subtype is the next possibility.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am interested in hearing what people have to say, so I will wait for a time before I say anything. Feel free to ask questions, however - I will respond.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What annoys you the most, UDP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Much of UDPs' comments in the forum are about correct behaviour and taking responsibility for oneself.
    That is a common feature of IJs. "Correct" behavior can be due to as well as .
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think we see the real UDP 3. I think we see what he thinks when he thinks before a post, "What would an INTj say here?" Diockle mistakes this for concern for proper behaviour. I really have no idea about his type. He lives in fantasy land.
    asd

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    If UDP's not INTj, then I'm a banana .
    Then it's true! I knew it all along.

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    I think we see what he thinks when he thinks before a post, "What would an INTj say here?"
    Good point.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While I do think that UDP is an INTj, I did ponder potential alternate types he could be. INFj, I believe, topped the list.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry guys, but Uey is definitely INTj.
    EII

I'll tell you what
    there is plenty wrong with me
    but I fixed up a few old buildings
    and I've planted a few trees.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFJ IMO
    I proposed INFJ privately earlier.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    ISFJ IMO
    I proposed INFJ privately earlier.
    That's all great, but is anyone giving any reasoning?
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    If there is ever any doubt about UDP's current typing, I think ILI subtype is the next possibility.
    yeah, i agree. he seems too logical and too "IJ" in general. and if there were ever any doubt, consider how well he identifies and knows his dual the ESFj. i think UDP could be some sort of self-appointed ESFj-expert sometimes.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Se creative type likely
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    are you suggesting ISTj?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you suggesting ISTj?
    Well, I don't know honestly. His vibe is very different from the one of most INTjs, and his almost obsessive concern over leadership makes me think that he is one of the component of the ENxj-ISxj dual pairs - for clarification they have been defined in one of the "groups" by smilingeyes this way:

ENTj - ENFj - ISTj - ISFj : rational - resolute - carefree
    Staying in the center stage through exertion of force, going all out.
    This seems to be what has always been his plan in all the incoherent rumbles he writes everywhere. I also have other explanations but I am not sure if anybody is willing to listen or read honestly
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you suggesting ISTj?
    Well, I don't know honestly. His vibe is very different from the one of most INTjs, and his almost obsessive concern over leadership makes me think that he is one of the component of the ENxj-ISxj dual pairs - for clarification they have been defined in one of the "groups" by smilingeyes this way:

ENTj - ENFj - ISTj - ISFj : rational - resolute - carefree
    Staying in the center stage through exertion of force, going all out.
    This seems to be what has always been his plan in all the incoherent rumbles he writes everywhere. I also have other explanations but I am not sure if anybody is willing to listen or read honestly

yeah, i can totally see that. i also thought ISTj or even ENTj would make more sense.

also lol i will totally read your explanations. i like that you use the smilingeyes groups because i tend to do this as well. i agree that the whole leadership thing doesn't point towards any sort of -polr and makes INTj seem less likely, but that has also been explained by him being a -subtype, so not nearly as silly/soft-seeming as the INTjs. i can't see the case for really any ethical type at all though (not that you are suggesting that, just to those who do suggest that he is ethical.)

i also vaguely recall him relating more with the IJ-postivist "here, let me show you how to do it" mentality as opposed to the IJ-negativist "why do i suck so much?" mentality. better ISTj than INFj in this case, for quite a few reasons. could also explain his affinity for INFjs.

and what a bullshit case with resemblance-based typing but he does remind me a lot of an ISTj i dated (although, admittedly this guy did have really strong .)
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-Diana

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast