Is it me or nearly all unmarried LSE ladies past some age (say, 35) become cougars?

I've come across an obscene number of older ladies hitting on me lately and I'm not imaginating stuff because I've actually sat down to talk to a few of them and they are very straight forward about their intentions.

But when I hear the ladies spill the beans (I'm surprised how open they can be) I tend to notice some level of dysfunctionality about them. One confessed me that she's into younger men in exclusion of everyone else. I also noticed that they engage in relationships too easily and just as easily they dump their partners. It makes me to believe that they are really masculine (say, objective and cold) in their way of approaching the opposite sex; this is, they are just interested in the physical aspect of sex and interest vanishes over time as they lack genuine interest in the person. Or it could be that they are perfectionists and thus perpetually dissappointed. Or both. But it seems that they are cursed to be alone.

I didn't know LSEs were that complicated. I feel shame because I do feel that loneliness vibe coming from them. No intention to enter the game, though. The idea that a woman has slept with countless men can make me sick (pun intended).