TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Joe Santagato (Youtuber)

LOL, I love this guy. What type is he?

"How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ur identikal

in all seriousness he reminds me of you Baby in those videos that you posted after meeting hk and glam - I would guess this guy is so/sp and F-creative

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? Interesting. I was actually thinking some extraverted type. He does kind of remind me of Jeff Buckley in the face, though, who was definitely IEI something.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird. I was actually thinking either ILE or EIE. I'm awful at identifying other Fe-creatives, lol.