Thread: When i get tired of a type

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default When i get tired of a type

So when i get tired of knowing a type as i like iei the most at the moment which subtype would you like to give me. Ni or Fe please provide me with answers and i can give you a big care on your threads. Thanks

as my mind often gets bored with a single type or type thread or idea of a type i would like also a tritype suggestion and a sugestion if i werent infp what type i would be (and please not some blatantly obvious like enfj) ok go

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So INFP just wont do anymore. I need more there is something movin freely inside me i need it shackled. Subtype me so i can move no more. I can never stop movin i need to be crucified like the dracula !!!
    Give me the subtype and i can rest a while, maybe drawing stupid little pictures

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Total Se-ISFp.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good reply . I didnt expect this one. You are awarded from the mass now with a medal of exceptionality. GOod

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    I need more there is something movin freely inside me i need it shackled. Subtype me so i can move no more. I can never stop movin i need to be crucified like the dracula !!!
    Would you say there is a darkness inside you, that wants to get out, that wants to walk around? It wants some walking-around money, and it wants to buy some shoes, and it wants to walk up to people, and tell them that NewBorn STAR ain't playing no crap?

And on topic, I was going to say Alpha SF, possibly ESFj, I think poli had a good suggestion with ISFp.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iam more than happy to see isfp being massively advocated. I have to say for real i would have never guessed that isfp would be the one, but thats the reason why its truer than trueth holier than madonna. It must be my high repression stored so deep into my subconcious its boiling out hotter than volcano burst

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are still EIE. Subtype: Creative

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are still intp fi

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

dominant or creative. probably creative but I want to say dominant because you're wearing a bra.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI-Ni. I'm sorry, I don't have any other suggestions because IMO you are not any other type.

You're DEFINITELY creative in DCNH. Not sure if you've read the descriptions, but here's the link

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-DCNH-Subtypes

People with this subtype seem to have trouble settling down deciding which type they are, and they are also harder for others to type, because they can be so different from others of the same type. They just seem very unique and (as the name suggests) creative.

You can never predict how a creative subtype will react to something you say (like, even as I'm typing this I have no idea how you will respond. Will it be positive or negative? Will it be simple and short or is it going to be crazy and temperamental?) They are very erratic. They can just get up and leave what is known to them and start a new life, just for the excitement of something new. Intertype relations are watered down. There is a lot of focus on individuality. It seems like a lot of them have type 4 in their enneagram tritype (feeling different from others, maybe even deformed, etc)

if you change your type again (which you probably will lol) then -at least- make sure your DCNH is still creative lol

That's all I have to say for now I think

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like base Fe for you cause you're even wackier than the average infp; like you throw your Fe all over the fucking place instead of remaining more or less confined to your personal space.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    dominant or creative. probably creative but I want to say dominant because you're wearing a bra.
    DOminant bra man. But dominant of what type ?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labster View Post
    like base Fe for you cause you're even wackier than the average infp; like you throw your Fe all over the fucking place instead of remaining more or less confined to your personal space.
    i just wanna clarify that i didnt "like" this post cuz i necessarily agree with it, i just like it, okay.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    IEI-Ni. I'm sorry, I don't have any other suggestions because IMO you are not any other type.

You're DEFINITELY creative in DCNH. Not sure if you've read the descriptions, but here's the link

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-DCNH-Subtypes

People with this subtype seem to have trouble settling down deciding which type they are, and they are also harder for others to type, because they can be so different from others of the same type. They just seem very unique and (as the name suggests) creative.

You can never predict how a creative subtype will react to something you say (like, even as I'm typing this I have no idea how you will respond. Will it be positive or negative? Will it be simple and short or is it going to be crazy and temperamental?) They are very erratic. They can just get up and leave what is known to them and start a new life, just for the excitement of something new. Intertype relations are watered down. There is a lot of focus on individuality. It seems like a lot of them have type 4 in their enneagram tritype (feeling different from others, maybe even deformed, etc)

if you change your type again (which you probably will lol) then -at least- make sure your DCNH is still creative lol

That's all I have to say for now I think
    This i like ou write so much about me that i think i love you

Cuul this is pretty good actually the easiest thing for me to apply is the dcnh subtype which im postively dominating as creative as you well put. But thing is im not certain about about dcnh subtypes. I have this feeling they will complicate the orginal theory too much without givin eough atleast for me. I woudl so far like to keep m personality theory simple enough on how i picture the word. And at this moment i would agree with ni- infp too. But its strange like im so used to driftin around passively in this world not really noticing my thoughts ad i can see many interests in me and goals so that it becomse hard to pin a type down. Mostly my external way of coming at people is bubbly and enthuistic but i ca only deal with for some time. Then i again retreat to sanctuary to study about stuff that interests me. Also the way im with people i usually try new aproaches just for the sake of it and kinda study behavior and get new ideas of it usually only for some periods of times.

Which after i ponder about and use it to m internal images and ideas. Which can lead me to anywhere. But most poetic i thik when im actually expressing myself to other people. Otherwise im just driftin on whatever

Imo for the current info you got a pretty good catch on me, but i change often and express different stuff t any current time so im not sure how long this will last. But imo pretty nice.

This day i gave sol ale bottle blow job to lecky

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not usually aware of the vast knowledge i wite about they just bubble to the surface when someone asks me somethin or somethig arises somethin from me otherwise i drift around observin almost unreal life

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This i like ou write so much about me that i think i love you

Cuul this is pretty good actually the easiest thing for me to apply is the dcnh subtype which im postively dominating as creative as you well put. But thing is im not certain about about dcnh subtypes. I have this feeling they will complicate the orginal theory too much without givin eough atleast for me. I woudl so far like to keep m personality theory simple enough on how i picture the word.
    I agree with you, I was a little hesitant to bring dcnh into this because it's definitely secondary. I don't think subtypes of any sort are as important as their umm, "core" type. But I just felt very strongly about it, so I figured I'd just say it. You fit creative so well, it may have been made for you

And at this moment i would agree with ni- infp too. But its strange like im so used to driftin around passively in this world not really noticing my thoughts ad i can see many interests in me and goals so that it becomse hard to pin a type down. Mostly my external way of coming at people is bubbly and enthuistic but i ca only deal with for some time. Then i again retreat to sanctuary to study about stuff that interests me. Also the way im with people i usually try new aproaches just for the sake of it and kinda study behavior and get new ideas of it usually only for some periods of times.

Which after i ponder about and use it to m internal images and ideas. Which can lead me to anywhere. But most poetic i thik when im actually expressing myself to other people. Otherwise im just driftin on whatever
    And all of this just seems so IEI. I can totally relate to all of it.

Imo for the current info you got a pretty good catch on me, but i change often and express different stuff t any current time so im not sure how long this will last. But imo pretty nice.

This day i gave sol ale bottle blow job to lecky
    All of this = creative haha

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

So INFP just wont do anymore. I need more there is something movin freely inside me i need it shackled. Subtype me so i can move no more. I can never stop movin i need to be crucified like the dracula !!!
    Give me the subtype and i can rest a while, maybe drawing stupid little pictures
    you speak of that which infps embody and actualize what infps speak of, it's fascinating lol

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obvious EIE is Obvious
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmmm I still think IEI
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...