Thread: How gay

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How gay

So the million dollar question is.. how gay and nerdy do you have to be to be a member on personality theory forum ?

Personally i think you would have to be very much into probing yourself. At times i wonder what is the one that looks into it because when it looks into itself it cant see it but only other things that are other things that are something. So what is this something. Is this something something gay and nerd like personality forum. When my weaknesses dont caught up with myself i think i can partly enjoy myself other times i deny myself to be existant. But with you i know i can exist forever, even though i grasp at you only sometimes and for short periods of time like this one. Ciao

i've noticed that Ni/Fe egos and especially IEIs see the internet as something they need to free themselves from in order to live "out there".Others,think that people who are more logically and emotionally "straight" kind of take refuge online.so,i guess it's a combination of your quadra values and the number of times that your mother dropped you as a baby.to me it only happened once and the doctor found me to be ok afterwards.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Our sacrifice onto the world is to enjoy the fruits given to us by sacred spirits. WHAT SUFFERING THIS IS . OH LORD

Laughing at the devilish Caricatures represented by the categories of the box. Divine stupidity at work at the right place.

Socionics. Estj-Ne/ Infp-SE/ TI or any other combination

SOUL TI SE NI FE AKA ISTJ-SE DEFINITIVE AND TOTAL. I HAVE THE HOTTEST DUALS AND ACTIVATORS AND THEY LOVE ME. AND GOD KNOES I LOVE THEM VERY DEEPLY AND PENETRATINGLY

Mbti ENTP, Entj, Isfp, Esfj, INTJ Depending on my mood

My mother intp-te
    Father estj-si

Divorced

I LIKE TO EXIST. THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE !

BITCHES PLEASE LOOK UP TO THE SKY AND SEE

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally i dont know how many times my mother dropped me. But i guess it just happens to some little babies more duno why i guess they just wanted it more. Actually i think that actually my mother was tapping and having me so close to her self alll the time that it was nearly constant incest. So i have kinda grown up in a narcistic bubble where whatever i have done is perfect good and better even if i was raping babies. My only misery in life was getting to know that others dont live in such exctac all th time and because im such a self loving bubble i have made my perception so that whatever i do i can never fail and so i dont want to do much anything. But if i get bored i ca play with m girl who adores my self love so much bcause she lacks the light and gets comfort in m pompusity. Even ow i can just go to her and have her take me in her arms and sing myself to sleep.
    Also western astrology blows i can give u much better reading by indian astrolog which got the astronomical facts straight. Babe give me your birth details

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think most people here have been pretty loved actually

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is there a reason you sound like crazie rat and hitta combined?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YEs they had anal sex and i was born

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBorn STAR View Post
    Makes sense. Anyhow, I find vedic astrology to be very practical and useful in getting things done, real things. One can setup a network of Chinese restaurants using it and profit. Tell me what is my illness so to speak, and which Planet is my house I'm going to live in and reside in, thank you.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm hmm that is very interesting indeed chinese restaurants shit works very well with it indeed. To start give me your birthdetails location and exact time of your birth to get it started. I will give you everything from the size of your mothers breats to the size of your coffin when you die huahhaa !

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To start give me your birthdetails location and exact time of your birth to get it started.
    Well, history likes to repeat itself. I have recollection of my third day on this board and hitta/crazie rat requesting the same. Do not want to be a killjoy but doesn't one just need to put that info in a Free Vedic Horoscope maker and get the results?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey you have been to the free vedic astrology site. Wow you are much more than you seem to reveal here !!

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its not just everything because im a good reader and i have good libraries of information on the subject. So i can do you perfectly

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey you have been to the free vedic astrology site. Wow you are much more than you seem to reveal here !!
    Its not just everything because im a good reader and i have good libraries of information on the subject. So i can do you perfectly
    That's correct, I have been roaming a horoscope forum to my own amusement prior this site and yes, I am open-minded and curious but I lack in the trust department when it comes to other/some people, so pardon skepticism.

I'm going to tell you what I will do - I'm going to give you details and run them through that vedic machine to cross check it.

Deal?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    That's correct, I have been roaming a horoscope forum to my own amusement prior this site and yes, I am open-minded and curious but I lack in the trust department when it comes to other/some people, so pardon skepticism.

I'm going to tell you what I will do - I'm going to give you details and run them through that vedic machine to cross check it.

Deal?
    Thats allright. Nice its a deal =D !

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thats allright. Nice its a deal =D !
    An hour and a half counting. I have to be some place else now.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

So the million dollar question is.. how gay and nerdy do you have to be to be a member on personality theory forum ?
    depends how seriously you take it

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

02-09-1978
    33°35′N /130°24′E
    08:00 AM

Oh and he can't take it seriously - he's merry quadra. Only serious quadra people take such things seriously.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think a lot of people here are either narcissistic, a little too smart for those around them irl, nerdy, depressed, have social anxiety, or some other mental disorder. then there's people that i have no fucking idea how they both found this place and decided to stay... minde, abbie, etc.

there are a lot of attractive people here tho which makes it all the more weird
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    i think a lot of people here are either narcissistic, a little too smart for those around them irl, nerdy, depressed, have social anxiety, or some other mental disorder. then there's people that i have no fucking idea how they both found this place and decided to stay... minde, abbie, etc.
    Which one are you, Allie?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah this place is host to a fucking awesomely weird, unexpected demographic. That's probably the only reason I've been here for a so long, now that I think about it
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

02-09-1978
    33°35′N /130°24′E
    08:00 AM

Oh and he can't take it seriously - he's merry quadra. Only serious quadra people take such things seriously.
    I can pretend to !
    Oh you were born in japan how i didt know that either ? If this is yours its pretty nice and auspicious.jaah You can hord me

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can pretend to !
    Oh you were born in japan how i didt know that either ? If this is yours its pretty nice and auspicious.jaah You can hord me
    Maybe later.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how gay
    5 stars!

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all the way

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah those are pretty true words. Actually i think narcism is pretty defining factor. I think every little soul here is born narsistic, but whats important is that true narsistic person wants his enviroment to flourish because of his greatness. Not that he is the only sole beauty spark thats holy mission is to be everything at the cost of everyone else. That perspective makes the whole thing ugly. So as also anxiety is so big part of what we all are. Anxiety and tension with which we all have to live it. We can define ourselves according to our anxieties when we become the sickly. Or we can start to respond to our anxities and overcome then well enough to be defines as the master of our anxieties. I think the the reason why we hav some very atractive people here yet some really disturbed ones (not us ofcOr it is) is that this russian socionics theory is more obscure and complex and harder to get to know than the more simplistic mbti versions so because all people are interested about themselves and to some extent love themselves aka are narsistic the more obscure ways they try to grasp themselves they are yet more into theyr self definitive anxities or just alot more interested about themselves to have gone past the stupid brainfilter mbti versions so that they need a more hardcore version. Kinda like sorting the men from the boys or some shit. So this extreme gets many narsistic little souls here on a community of self forget/ Explorationfullness forum.

The heat of the sommethig graspig at itself in a way of never finding itself can be a way of constant hilarity or constant struggle. Most people are like fighting giant war all the time so i want to be kind to them

something that got to my mind about this shit

Edit to try to put my incoherent thought patterns more simply. i think the more weird the communities get the hotter and uglier the also get.

So the weird get proer all the time..

Haill yeaaahh !!

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cant really relate to my thoughts. I kinda write them then im horrified of what i wrote. But yet deep inside hopin someone finds them amusing because i dont know where the fuck they came

I guess the puppet master of my thoughts has retired, died or forgotten himself

with tobaccos he can maybe smoke some more of himself away f

Or he could start thinkin himself from the point of view of retired puppetmaster that isnt anymore. While he is somewhere else, but where is he. Is he anywhere. Is he in his thoughts or his thoughts in him which are the thoughts related to somebody else. But where are those ? Why is everything vanishing before me

Also tomorrow i go to sign a contract with kindergartens boss to become an employee at there. So be kind to me or children suffer
    Last edited by NewBorn STAR; 08-26-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't ask myself such questions. In my opinion you guys who pay much attention to these labels cannot evaluate the purpose of an activity yourself. You are always concerned and dependent on the opinions of others. Any situation can be deprecated as gay, or nerdy or whatever in the proper light, do you agree? Who cares about the gossip? I don't care about it unless it indirectly limits my freedom, if I like to do someting I just do it, whether it's outdoors (to you "having a life") or posting on a forum ("not having a life").

LOL, what?... I don't see any reason why attractive people wouldn't be interested in discussing Socionics. I guess this interest is what brought them here then it stuck, what's the big deal?
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ye, what is the big deal here, Allie? You tell us this instant...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey, NBS, does your vedic astrology sign correlate with your MBTI/Sociotype?

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    I don't ask myself such questions. In my opinion you guys who pay much attention to these labels cannot evaluate the purpose of an activity yourself. You are always concerned and dependent on the opinions of others. Any situation can be deprecated as gay, or nerdy or whatever in the proper light, do you agree? Who cares about the gossip? I don't care about it unless it indirectly limits my freedom, if I like to do someting I just do it, whether it's outdoors (to you "having a life") or posting on a forum ("not having a life").

LOL, what?... I don't see any reason why attractive people wouldn't be interested in discussing Socionics. I guess this interest is what brought them here then it stuck, what's the big deal?
    There is no bigger deal the relativity in everything where it brings everything to the maximium value of total awesomeness of existence. ITs actually the ineffable awesomeness of gay and nerds make them fail to see theyr own brightness illuminating themselves far more than only human perception cannot see. WE are too clever for our own kind.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, NBS, does your vedic astrology sign correlate with your MBTI/Sociotype?
    Actually it does. It gives my mental emotional life about bein strongwilled, intensive in research and penetrative in the way it will go for the depth of understanding. Which pretty much sums a part of me. It shows my ego faith, confidence actions as a strongly toned to the collective conciousness as it is at any current moment. (Strongest part) then also my past life wisdom in occult and stuff like that what part of society i represent in this life and my potential. It does pretty good job here.

For you it shows a good position in life and material control and wisdom. and that you are more spiritual person than you show too

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally i think you would have to be very much into probing yourself. At times i wonder what is the one that looks into it because when it looks into itself it cant see it but only other things that are other things that are something. So what is this something. Is this something something gay and nerd like personality forum. When my weaknesses dont caught up with myself i think i can partly enjoy myself other times i deny myself to be existant. But with you i know i can exist forever, even though i grasp at you only sometimes and for short periods of time like this one. Ciao
    ?
    Easy Day

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    ?

There isnt much to get !

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually it does. It gives my mental emotional life about bein strongwilled, intensive in research and penetrative in the way it will go for the depth of understanding. Which pretty much sums a part of me. It shows my ego faith, confidence actions as a strongly toned to the collective conciousness as it is at any current moment. (Strongest part) then also my past life wisdom in occult and stuff like that what part of society i represent in this life and my potential. It does pretty good job here.

For you it shows a good position in life and material control and wisdom. and that you are more spiritual person than you show too
    Oh, great

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah i had to put somethin else the collective conciousness thing was also high emotionality that i obviously posses. Duno if its obvious o internet but certainly in my private life.

ALso my thing to work on this life (as a challenge was personal relationships and stuff in them) Like not cheat on people at all in any way i hav to learn it very well !!

For you it was your inner vision and internal life- But you also had many strong points in the same are- So i guess its kinda balanced. im not sure what it means. Like 2+ -1 so i guess you are doing much much bettr in that area than worse. But i dont know too much about

Also its something like i might adopt too much survivalist stance in my relationships like i dont want to be hurt so i hurt other people close to mee, by breaking promises and stuff like that.
    Everybody has a weakpoint. even though paradoxically you had stron internal life and imagination and stuff there. Ther was also the part which doest trust it too much and has to loosen up

Creepy-Snaps

I think you're generally right as far as the mental side. As for the attractive people, I think intelligence is correlated with physical appearance to a degree, ie. smarter people tend to care more/know more about taking care of their health/appearance. That, and having a strong desire to express your personality, what keeps people a part of this community, could be correlated to having a strong sexual desire and being bold in a community of people: perhaps higher testosterone levels, self-confidence, etc., all which increase attractiveness. Just my 2cents theory-crafting on why attractive people are drawn to this site.

Creepy-Snaps

I LIKE TO EXIST. THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE !

BITCHES PLEASE LOOK UP TO THE SKY AND SEE
    Personally i dont know how many times my mother dropped me.
    Is there a reason you sound like crazie rat and hitta combined?

And this thread is full of epic-winning quotes.

TIM
    me>> Augusta whore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    I think you're generally right as far as the mental side. As for the attractive people, I think intelligence is correlated with physical appearance to a degree, ie. smarter people tend to care more/know more about taking care of their health/appearance. That, and having a strong desire to express your personality, what keeps people a part of this community, could be correlated to having a strong sexual desire and being bold in a community of people: perhaps higher testosterone levels, self-confidence, etc., all which increase attractiveness. Just my 2cents theory-crafting on why attractive people are drawn to this site.
    This shines to me more clearly than concience or what the fuck its called when you feel bad cant remember,

I used to believe so too until i forsake all those golden activities

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast