Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: type these women

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default type these women

    from another topic...

    actually, there are two types of women I tend to be attracted to.

    The first is like, my idea of the ideal woman. She's short and thin in a petite way. She has long hair, either curly or straight and golden brown or dark brown. The picture in my mind atm the moment is a woman with dark brown hair with loose curls (as opposed to natural curls). She has pale skin and fine features. She wears make up (neutral tones on the eyes and dark lips) and dresses in a classic somewhat dressed up way. She's quiet and would appear unapproachable to most people due to her reversed nature and refined way of carrying herself, but she's not pretentious. She's always on top of things in her life. She's also intelligent.

    The other kind, the kind I have had most of my female crushes on, is much louder. She has a slim athletic body and a big grin (she isn't "sporty" though). She jokes around a lot and is very approachable, but she doesn't let anyone walk all over her. She's active and fun. She has short blonde hair and dresses in a casual yet provocative way. She's fun to party with. This person is quick witted and funny. Nothing significant has ever come from these crushes, and I honestly couldn't see myself in a serious relationship with someone like that. She's too flirty. Regardless, the attraction is there.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    Creepy-bg

    Default Re: type these women

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    from another topic...

    actually, there are two types of women I tend to be attracted to.

    The first is like, my idea of the ideal woman. She's short and thin in a petite way. She has long hair, either curly or straight and golden brown or dark brown. The picture in my mind atm the moment is a woman with dark brown hair with loose curls (as opposed to natural curls). She has pale skin and fine features. She wears make up (neutral tones on the eyes and dark lips) and dresses in a classic somewhat dressed up way. She's quiet and would appear unapproachable to most people due to her reversed nature and refined way of carrying herself, but she's not pretentious. She's always on top of things in her life. She's also intelligent.

    The other kind, the kind I have had most of my female crushes on, is much louder. She has a slim athletic body and a big grin (she isn't "sporty" though). She jokes around a lot and is very approachable, but she doesn't let anyone walk all over her. She's active and fun. She has short blonde hair and dresses in a casual yet provocative way. She's fun to party with. This person is quick witted and funny. Nothing significant has ever come from these crushes, and I honestly couldn't see myself in a serious relationship with someone like that. She's too flirty. Regardless, the attraction is there.
    lipstick and butch

  3. #3
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    neither are butch... the second one is a little bit girly, but also has an "I don't give a fuck" attitude.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  4. #4
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The first could be any IJ type; the second, any EP type.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  5. #5
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the first is too on top of things to be an intuitive type

    the second is too uhhhhhh... feelery... to be a logical type
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  6. #6
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes... ISxj and ESFp make sense
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  7. #7
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    for further clarification of what I meant by "on top of things"...

    I don't mean long term big things. I mean everyday things like errands and chores and appointments and what needs to be done by when. She's sharp and keeps good track of everything, never forgetting anything important, becoming irritated or frustrated with these "interruptions" (as an intuitive type is likely to do), or getting flustered when there is a lot going on and most people would get stressed or have a difficult time keeping up.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  8. #8
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    the first is too on top of things to be an intuitive type

    the second is too uhhhhhh... feelery... to be a logical type
    These two statements are representative of what bothers me about your typing methodology, Joy, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

    Anyway, the first woman reminds me of Joy herself (or at least how I believe Joy imagines herself), and the second one reminds me of... Joy herself, excepting of course a few traits here and there.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

  9. #9
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    again...

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    for further clarification of what I meant by "on top of things"...

    I don't mean long term big things. I mean everyday things like errands and chores and appointments and what needs to be done by when. She's sharp and keeps good track of everything, never forgetting anything important, becoming irritated or frustrated with these "interruptions" (as an intuitive type is likely to do), or getting flustered when there is a lot going on and most people would get stressed or have a difficult time keeping up.
    the second one you'd have to meet to understand. I am not trying to pass this reasoning off onto anyone else. I'm stating my own observations.

    as far as my being like the women... I wish

    I first is way too down to earth to be me. The second has WAY too much energy to be me, and is more popular than I am.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  10. #10

    Default

    Please, no more poetry.

  11. #11
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    if that's poetry...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  12. #12

    Default

    I can't tell what is modern poetry and what is not.


  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh and I almost forgot...

    they both have perfect eyebrows
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •