Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Which type?

Which type is likely to call a sensitive crying woman "a baby?"
    "Why are you such a baby?"
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj? I'd probably be likely to say that to myself, but I wouldn't want to hear it from someone else. Actually, I never cry in front of anyone so it wouldn't happen. If I was actually crying, it would be a big deal and if they said that to me, I'd probably kick them in the teeth.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't think he appreciates my sensitivity or my emotionality. I shut down way too often when I get emotional I can not communicate. I go to my safe place, shut down like a clam.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maritsa if you are not happy in your relationship you should consider breaking up

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rhetorical questions as usual?

As if this wouldn't totally depend on the context.

A guy telling that a woman crying over a dead family member --> total asshole
    A guy telling that a woman crying over a burnt meal --> reasonable person
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why do I feel secure in a relationship? When I'm actually in a relationship?
    -

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Why do I feel secure in a relationship? When I'm actually in a relationship?
    you're probably sx-first.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think he appreciates my sensitivity or my emotionality. I shut down way too often when I get emotional I can not communicate. I go to my safe place, shut down like a clam.
    also, I used to be this way too. I'm trying to be more open, no matter what the consequences.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, if a client came to you saying that her boyfriend calls her a baby when she's crying, and she doesn't feel she can be her sensitive and emotional self around him, ...what would you tell that client?
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on what you're crying about...but if you cry for every single thing...

All of the STs.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Life Sucks View Post
    Depends on what you're crying about...but if you cry for every single thing...

All of the STs.
    exactly. actually once I was crying and the beta ST asked what was wrong and when I told him, he gave me a solution I hadn't thought about before and made me feel better. I don't feel like crying around beta STs because usually my tears are due to building something up in my head that's not real and when I'm around them, I'm grounded and everything feels possible and fixable.

Maritsa, don't hang around with someone who makes you feel bad consistently, even if you feel "good" being in a relationship.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which type is likely to call a sensitive crying woman "a baby?"
    "Why are you such a baby?"
    I am so sorry that happened to you. It is a bad feeling to be upset about something and then receive disrespect instead of sympathy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Anndelise, please do not attempt to have a cordial or any other type of conversation with me. I do not value our relations and I will not respond to you. You stress me out, your questions, insinuations, assumptions, anything you say or do stresses me out. You would do very well as to discontinue your efforts and to not answer to my threads; you are already on ignore and I am keeping you there. Thank you.
    -