Thread: Backstabbing bitches

Creepy-male

When I played starcraft one in middle school it was my favorite past time to log onto 3v1 games. 3 human players versus 1 computer. They were extremely easy and people would join these to up there record. Me and a friend of mine would coordinate to backstab the 3rd person. It was an amazing high I remember. One game I went tanks and I had a giant wall of tanks holding back the enemy waves, my friend and the other guy sent a bunch of marines and medics into the hive. Right when they were in battle we both unallied. My friends guys started to shoot at the other guy, and he retreated, right into my wall of tanks which obliterated his entire army. We then marched into his base and blew up every piece of vital infrastructure with the tanks- my friend defended the tanks with his infantry. We surrounded his last buildings which were a collection of supply depots and then attempted to try to get him to quit the game. The guy refused so I remember sending a lone ghost in to nuke his last buildings. Right before it landed, you could see the animation of a missile closing in

I remember doing this for hours like crack for a given week or two in middle school. It was addicting. I used to troll the shit out of people on games.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup I would say ethicals would be more likely because

1) they're more attuned to the 'wrongs and rights' of what others do. They also would be more aware of the social weight of other people.
    2) they're more confident in repairing relationships or smoothing over things [eg. if the person finds out]
    3) this is coming from my perspective of a logical looking into ethicals - ethicals seem to be more forgiving/easy on themselves, for example, I work with an EIE, SEE and IEE and they will continually be critical of other people for things they themselves do. I know this can be true of any type - to an extent - but it's more prominent in them.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry Octo; you know I can't possibly reply positively to an OP which includes the use of the idea 'unhealthy'.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEI; the females of this type judge people far too harshly on their own terms. They either behave rather subdued and calm around people or public because of the need to maintain certain emotional atmosphere or they will use their power of collecting people to turn it around and against you. They need to have this false sense of power to feel validated somehow. Look at the equation; they don't value relationships only until it is self serving.

She enters the atmosphere softly, soft strokes and subtle jokes, manipulating her every move at the same time manipulates the situation so skillfully as to not enter into direct conflict with someone.

The Te polr means they don't act rationally in certain cases and sometimes that's when they coin people as ones they "hate" or "love". These extreme judgements of love and hate are a particular coin mark of Alpha types. This is what they use to differentiate people they would rather extinguish, saying it in an unfortunate way.

But overall, they seek pleasure. That is Si and their base function. You may have provided with the SEI some sort of sick twisted pleasure to speak about you in a harsh way, unfortunately.

It's not EII because we're humanists, obviously. I don't like the idea of two faced behavior in others as well.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-09-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Fwiw, I think it may have more to do with insecurity complexes than type?
    yes.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    Not really the kind of social dynamic I was getting at, but ok, sounds fun...
    And I care because....? I can't relate much to the OP, so sue me.

Creepy-male

I'm just trying to keep the thread from derailing entirely, untangle yo panties.
    My panties have a low degree of entanglement thank you very much. You don't want it to derail, do what everyone else does and ignore the post. Relatively simple method. Apply the concept of "No one cares" and profit greatly.

Also e8's and e6's tend to be the most defensive and fearful types. Very suspicious. The e8 of being dominanted, and the e6 of issues of trust/loyalty.

e2, e3, e4 can all harbor feelings of insignificance as well. The e2 tries to be possessive and cling and "help" others but it ends up being kind of annoying and possessive. The e3 can be narcissistic and self-centered. The e4 can be self-absorbed and full of envy/melancholy.

e1 can also get indignant and be very harsh and judgmental on themselves and others.

e5's are generally not too bitchy but can be excessively argumentative and obstinate in their intellectual positions, but are mostly scoffed off as "eccentric, odd, weird, strange"

e7's are generally not bitchy, they are laid back and positive but prone to high levels of stimulation and excitement, to the point of self-destructive behavior

e9's are also not bitchy, they are likely to harbor negative feelings, but repress these and have it arise as a sort of dissociation of the self or identity.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You know the type - a bit too sweet to your face but then later someone tells you that they've been talking shit about you; when you hang out with them they trash talk other people, then the next day you see them air-kissing the "fat assed talentless bitch".

Obviously psychologically unhealthy, but are certain types more likely to have their unhealthiness/jealousy/dissatisfaction with their own life manifest in this way than other types? If not, how about enneatypes?

So far all I have is female (and feminine gay guys) and ethical.
    I'm ok with the criticism as long as it's like somewhat true, we all have flaws and antipathies.

In Gulenko's communication styles, there are sincere and passionate types for ethical types I would say that the type you're talking the passionate types.

These would be individuals with 4d , i.e EXE and XEE's.

I have found other types to do this to a certain extent, but it seems quite neurotic from these individuals and I don't think they can pull it off as well.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@octo
    I don't particularly think this kind of behavior is socionics type related. I don't know enough about enneagram, though perhaps it could be related to the Image portion (not that all Image triad types would do this, nor only Image types, just saying that I would look into that portion more if I was interested in figuring this out.)

On a personal note, when I am around people that do this, my insecurities rear up and I start thinking that they might be doing that to me...talking smack about me behind my back while being friendly and caring to my face. If they were merely civil to my face, it wouldn't bother me.

Also then, there's the being quite and listening to them talking smack about other people. My curiosity won't let me leave, lol. But it doesn't necessarily mean that I dislike the person they are talking about.

And finally, I am pretty sure I have done this a couple of times. But usually, I think...I hope..., it's no secret that I don't like nor get along with the person I am talking about, though I may be civil to them sometimes.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

irrational types may be more prone to switching their positions like that, since their judging functions are situational rather than global, I'd expect some more consistency than that from rationals

type 3 with its passion of "deceit", outwardly image oriented persona with extremely flexible psyche (think timmy) that also dislikes being out-done in any manner

type 6 with its heightened awareness of the us-vs-them dynamics, "my people" vs "dangerous people", emotional reactivity, passive-aggressive tendencies, and periodic disintegration to type 3 ... there have been a few girls of this type that I've met who have been very socially polarizing in addition to being erratic and emotionally unstable

type 2, being an image-oriented power-seeking type that specializes in crafting emotions, though ime 2s are more complimenting rather than condemning

1s can become jealous of someone else's success, overly competitive and fixated in resentment and 'correction' of someone that they don't like ... 4s and 3w4s can hate on others out of feelings of envy ... 5s can become derisive, this is another power-seeking type that upon seeing flaws in people around them can become spiteful

imo 7s and 9s are least likely to engage in such behavior ... 7s are trying to escape 'pain' and negative impression of any kind so if something is bothering them they are likely to just move on to a better option, and 9s try to be inclusive of everyone

sx and so instincts being most in tune with to realms of social groups and relations between people
    - sx/so and sx/sp can have strong personal likes/dislikes in addition to inherent moodiness (sx-primary)
    - sp/sx and so/sx since human feelings and relationships are their 'creative' area (sx-secondary)
    - social primaries may take it up as their agenda to expel someone they don't like from their social group

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    SEI; the females of this type judge people far too harshly on their own terms. They either behave rather subdued and calm around people or public because of the need to maintain certain emotional atmosphere or they will use their power of collecting people to turn it around and against you. They need to have this false sense of power to feel validated somehow. Look at the equation; they don't value relationships only until it is self serving.

She enters the atmosphere softly, soft strokes and subtle jokes, manipulating her every move at the same time manipulates the situation so skillfully as to not enter into direct conflict with someone.

The Te polr means they don't act rationally in certain cases and sometimes that's when they coin people as ones they "hate" or "love". These extreme judgements of love and hate are a particular coin mark of Alpha types. This is what they use to differentiate people they would rather extinguish, saying it in an unfortunate way.

But overall, they seek pleasure. That is Si and their base function. You may have provided with the SEI some sort of sick twisted pleasure to speak about you in a harsh way, unfortunately.

It's not EII because we're humanists, obviously. I don't like the idea of two faced behavior in others as well.
    I know. My duals are only interested in themselves and only seek ILEs because they are of use to them since ILEs are so incredibly useful yet gullible (with their Fi PoLR).

I'm also a typical alpha. I only have two feelings toward people.

I wish I was LSE so I could experience humanitarian treatment and unconditional acceptance.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Among my friends there's this idea that SLE is probably the best type
    Though I actually like my type and don't want to be different type. Every type has something to fight with and I am starting to get better at living happily and dealing with issues

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I wish I was LSE so I could experience humanitarian treatment and unconditional acceptance.
    A boy was walking down the road when he noticed an old geezer with an unusually small head. The curious boy walked up to the geezer and said, “Hey mister! Why the hell is your head so small?”

The old man looked at the boy and replied, “Boy, if I wasn’t so damn old, I’d give you a beating… but since you remind me of myself at your age, I’ll tell you.”

The boy listened curiously as the geezer explained, “One day I was fishing on the pier when I got a huge bite… And, I said to myself, ‘Holy shit! I’ve caught a whale!’”

“No kidding?” pried the boy. The geezer continued, “But, when I reeled it up, to my surprise, it was a gorgeous mermaid! Well, she looked at me in tremendous fright and said she’d grant me one wish if I let her free…”

“And?” interjected the boy. “Well, after some quick thought, I looked at her and said, ‘How about a little head?’”

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's really unfortunate, what happened to that (now) old man. He shouldn't have messed with that mermaid. He probably mistook her for a fragile creature.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    type 6 with its heightened awareness of the us-vs-them dynamics, "my people" vs "dangerous people", emotional reactivity, passive-aggressive tendencies, and periodic disintegration to type 3 ... there have been a few girls of this type that I've met who have been very socially polarizing in addition to being erratic and emotionally unstable
    Not that I care for the Enneagram or any psycho-mumbo-jumbo classification crap at this point, but as someone who considered enneagram 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9 extensively, this sounds horribly inaccurate.

From what I've read 6 is the most likely type to have trouble knowing "us-vs-them dynamics" or "my people" vs "dangerous people". They don't fucking know which is which and that is supposedly the core of their anxiety. I'm serious. Maybe I misunderstood you?

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    When I played starcraft one in middle school it was my favorite past time to log onto 3v1 games. 3 human players versus 1 computer. They were extremely easy and people would join these to up there record. Me and a friend of mine would coordinate to backstab the 3rd person. It was an amazing high I remember. One game I went tanks and I had a giant wall of tanks holding back the enemy waves, my friend and the other guy sent a bunch of marines and medics into the hive. Right when they were in battle we both unallied. My friends guys started to shoot at the other guy, and he retreated, right into my wall of tanks which obliterated his entire army. We then marched into his base and blew up every piece of vital infrastructure with the tanks- my friend defended the tanks with his infantry. We surrounded his last buildings which were a collection of supply depots and then attempted to try to get him to quit the game. The guy refused so I remember sending a lone ghost in to nuke his last buildings. Right before it landed, you could see the animation of a missile closing in

I remember doing this for hours like crack for a given week or two in middle school. It was addicting. I used to troll the shit out of people on games.
    Just wanted to comment because this brings back memories:
    It's funny playing games like that on a lan because if someone wins too much, everyone just agrees to out them at the beginning of the match. I have one friend who vows never to play RTS games with me again because of this.
    good bye

Creepy-pokeball

You know the type - a bit too sweet to your face but then later someone tells you that they've been talking shit about you; when you hang out with them they trash talk other people, then the next day you see them air-kissing the "fat assed talentless bitch".
    I understand what you are saying, but I am not sure things are as linear as we want to understand them as =/

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a friend who I think is objectively an asshole. Just because he's an asshole doesn't make him not my friend. I'd tell him I thought he was an asshole if it came up but it doesn't. If someone else brought it up I'd tell them what I thought of him.
    Easy Day

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people who are fake try to satisfy the underlying demands others have.

So part of their fakeness, and that you're their friend, is found within you being an inflexible cunt.
    Stop being so stuck up and you won't have this problem.
    Last edited by Kim; 08-19-2012 at 03:25 PM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@HaveLucidDreamz Oh my GOD backstabbing in Starcraft...I've pulled off some epic ass backstabs in my time. More than once I entered 7v1 a CPU game solo, owned the computer, and just kept allied victory off. I would then lead the charge against others in succession and expand while leading the witch hunt until I was powerful enough to kill anyone left. It was such a rush when I pulled it off.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    @HaveLucidDreamz Oh my GOD backstabbing in Starcraft...I've pulled off some epic ass backstabs in my time. More than once I entered 7v1 a CPU game solo, owned the computer, and just kept allied victory off. I would then lead the charge against others in succession and expand while leading the witch hunt until I was powerful enough to kill anyone left. It was such a rush when I pulled it off.
    Dude, yes! Fucking memories. I always loved turning allied victory back on as soon as it got down to two and then congratulating the other person for finding the supposed witch while I snickered quietly to myself.
    Easy Day

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Dude, yes! Fucking memories. I always loved turning allied victory back on as soon as it got down to two and then congratulating the other person for finding the supposed witch while I snickered quietly to myself.
    LOL see I always liked rubbing it in the face of the last person or two. When it was down to 1, they usually got this kind of panicky terror when the last person died, because they endured so much and spent so much time, and were so sure it was finally over...and then I'm in their base with 40 fully upgraded muties and wave upon wave of lings. Mwaha.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*shrugs* I would feel bad if someone was ragging on me behind my back. That said, I personally see a difference between complaining about someone's behavior behind their back and calling them names behind their back.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I thought octo wanted advice on how to stab someone in the back.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    LOL see I always liked rubbing it in the face of the last person or two. When it was down to 1, they usually got this kind of panicky terror when the last person died, because they endured so much and spent so much time, and were so sure it was finally over...and then I'm in their base with 40 fully upgraded muties and wave upon wave of lings. Mwaha.
    Oh for sure, I remember that feeling pretty vividly. Sometimes when it came down to me and that last person they'd realize that they might as well kill me anyway and I'd be the one freaking out lol. I spent all of my time playing custom maps so I wasn't a very good straight starcraft player. I could own the shit out of some Cat N' Mouse though.
    Easy Day

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Oh for sure, I remember that feeling pretty vividly. Sometimes when it came down to me and that last person they'd realize that they might as well kill me anyway and I'd be the one freaking out lol. I spent all of my time playing custom maps so I wasn't a very good straight starcraft player. I could own the shit out of some Cat N' Mouse though.
    Lol same here. Sunken D was my crack...I can beat 10 way with 1 other person easily if they are close to as good or better than I am.

There was a time when I was decent at SC though. I won a small tournament once.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hey @Kim - why did I get modded but not rat? I think it gets less offensive when "face" is added to the end...
    I am sorry! I didn't see it in his post, but spoilered it out now.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all women misdirect venom about each other, it's just a way to ensure proper mate selection: deception can be spotted and lies can have merit. so it isn't about who talks the most shit, but who does it without undermining their basis for doing so. I also don't think females are justified in complaining about this, because if they don't do it, integrity will speak for itself; and if they in any way facilitate it, they're just making excuses; not dissimilar from the whole bad-boy-nice-guy dilemma I've seen lamented before. the fact is, people are more bent on perpetuating their conditions than relating to each other. if you want to solve the issue, call someone out, or find a way to echo lies without seeming like you care. there's always another fork in the road.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey @Kim - why did I get modded but not rat? I think it gets less offensive when "face" is added to the end...
    yeah that was extremely dumb that you got modded.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)