Thread: Backstabbing bitches

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

When I played starcraft one in middle school it was my favorite past time to log onto 3v1 games. 3 human players versus 1 computer. They were extremely easy and people would join these to up there record. Me and a friend of mine would coordinate to backstab the 3rd person. It was an amazing high I remember. One game I went tanks and I had a giant wall of tanks holding back the enemy waves, my friend and the other guy sent a bunch of marines and medics into the hive. Right when they were in battle we both unallied. My friends guys started to shoot at the other guy, and he retreated, right into my wall of tanks which obliterated his entire army. We then marched into his base and blew up every piece of vital infrastructure with the tanks- my friend defended the tanks with his infantry. We surrounded his last buildings which were a collection of supply depots and then attempted to try to get him to quit the game. The guy refused so I remember sending a lone ghost in to nuke his last buildings. Right before it landed, you could see the animation of a missile closing in

I remember doing this for hours like crack for a given week or two in middle school. It was addicting. I used to troll the shit out of people on games.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    When I played starcraft one in middle school it was my favorite past time to log onto 3v1 games. 3 human players versus 1 computer. They were extremely easy and people would join these to up there record. Me and a friend of mine would coordinate to backstab the 3rd person. It was an amazing high I remember. One game I went tanks and I had a giant wall of tanks holding back the enemy waves, my friend and the other guy sent a bunch of marines and medics into the hive. Right when they were in battle we both unallied. My friends guys started to shoot at the other guy, and he retreated, right into my wall of tanks which obliterated his entire army. We then marched into his base and blew up every piece of vital infrastructure with the tanks- my friend defended the tanks with his infantry. We surrounded his last buildings which were a collection of supply depots and then attempted to try to get him to quit the game. The guy refused so I remember sending a lone ghost in to nuke his last buildings. Right before it landed, you could see the animation of a missile closing in

I remember doing this for hours like crack for a given week or two in middle school. It was addicting. I used to troll the shit out of people on games.
    Just wanted to comment because this brings back memories:
    It's funny playing games like that on a lan because if someone wins too much, everyone just agrees to out them at the beginning of the match. I have one friend who vows never to play RTS games with me again because of this.
    good bye