Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: does breast size matter?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The chick in the video is a bit crass for my taste, and occasionally annoying. However, I could totally see my little sister going off on a rant like she does, and that cracks me up/is adorable.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JWC3, I agreed with you up until you started calling people idiots. I hate when people say what you just said. What makes -you- so smart that you could deem someone an idiot? Plus what you might find uninteresting, others might find attractive.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Life Sucks View Post
    JWC3, I agreed with you up until you started calling people idiots. I hate when people say what you just said. What makes -you- so smart that you could deem someone an idiot? Plus what you might find uninteresting, others might find attractive.
    Who says you gotta be smart to think someone is an idiot? I don't gotta be good at golf to know that Tiger is a champ, and I don't have to be smart to know that someone lacks intelligence.
    Easy Day

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    There's no point having what you can't hold in your hands.
    What about hands + mouth?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    What about hands + mouth?
    that goes for the other thread too. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fake tits are gross
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

And if you're with a man who cares for these things, then you both are idiots.
    dude,that iei ruined you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Fake tits are gross
    I've heard other men say this too. And that they can tell the difference when they touch them. ick. (but maybe not with the newer saline models? I dunno)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I've heard other men say this too. And that they can tell the difference when they touch them. ick. (but maybe not with the newer saline models? I dunno)
    do older small tits stay perky tho?...i see lots at work that are small AND sag.. so it looks like a monkey's. not cute.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlike the turkish man featured in the video I have never been a closed minded bigot. I have accepted that the womens hammer is the price that must be paid for womens beach volleyball. But this video has opened my eye's to the power of the sports bra... when the day comes where my moobs finally start to interfere with my attempts to excercise, I will purchase a sports bra and wear it for pilates.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    do older small tits stay perky tho?...i see lots at work that are small AND sag.. so it looks like a monkey's. not cute.
    being perfectly honest with you, mine aren't big enough to sag! They look very nearly the same as they did 20 years ago. These women at work... do they not wear bras? Of course I'm only 41. Maybe these women you see are a lot older than that?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer small breasts but bigger ones still catch my attention better, even if they aren't on someone I'd consider sexually attractive. This is mostly because boobs... *sigh* ..This is mostly because boobiology.. FUCK! THIS IS MOSTLY BECAUSE BIOLOGY AND THE FACT THAT THE LARGER OBJECTS ARE MORE NOTICEABLE!

Now that I've been travelling outside of Finland and seen a lot more breasts concealed with something else than winter coats. This has made it harder to not oggle them disrespectfully, a skill which I am still very good at in comparison to other men. I have even heard expressions of disappointment from a certain exhibiotionist girl for automatically facing away when she changes her clothing.

AND FUCK YOU FRENCH WOMEN FOR NOT WEARING BRAS.
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 08-11-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Tits
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    I prefer small breasts but bigger ones still catch my attention better, even if they aren't on someone I'd consider sexually attractive. This is mostly because boobs... *sigh* ..This is mostly because boobiology.. FUCK! THIS IS MOSTLY BECAUSE BIOLOGY AND THE FACT THAT THE LARGER OBJECTS ARE MORE NOTICEABLE!

Now that I've been travelling outside of Finland and seen a lot more breasts concealed with something else than winter coats. This has made it harder to not oggle them disrespectfully, a skill which I am still very good at in comparison to other men. I have even heard expressions of disappointment from a certain exhibiotionist girl for automatically facing away when she changes her clothing.

Dude, just hang in there. Of course you don't want to be disrespectful, but being respectful takes practice. You'll get it. Just remember that if you absolutely can't avoid it, the peripheral vision is least likely to offend.
    Easy Day

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Dude, just hang in there. Of course you don't want to be disrespectful, but being respectful takes practice. You'll get it. Just remember that if you absolutely can't avoid it, the peripheral vision is least likely to offend.
    I think i got it better than most though and I have gotten somewhat used to it by now.
    I also haven't had satisfying sex for some time now so it has been more difficult.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Chronic Procrasturbator Nomenclature's Avatar
    TIM
    ESFp 3w4 SX/SO??
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genghis Khunt, drippin' like twater.
    tumblr (nsfw)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Unlike the turkish man featured in the video I have never been a closed minded bigot. I have accepted that the womens hammer is the price that must be paid for womens beach volleyball. But this video has opened my eye's to the power of the sports bra... when the day comes where my moobs finally start to interfere with my attempts to excercise, I will purchase a sports bra and wear it for pilates.
    THAT APOSTROPHE NEEDS MOVED

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Fake tits are gross
    I disagree. Gross fake tits are gross. Some fake tits are nice, and are done very well. In which case, I approve.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    I disagree. Gross fake tits are gross. Some fake tits are nice, and are done very well. In which case, I approve.
    I dunno. If I got plastic surgery of any kind, I am sure it would not be 100% the way I wanted it, and I would just keep going back trying to fix/make up for it. Seems like one of those vicious cycles, like scratching poison ivy, or getting mad. Only way more expensive and personal and deep seated frustration and etc.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh. I feel like I can always tell. Its a turn off for me, I'd rather be with someone who was just comfortable with herself. If that's just not possible I suppose huge knockers are a decent consolation prize...but I've never met someone who had implants who struck me as naturally confident and comfortable with her body; they always seem either insecure despite the enhancement, overcompensating by making a show of them, or somewhere in between.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I'm small too. 36A. But I do kind of want a boobjob. to a 36B
    Doesn't everyone's size vary based on the time of the month?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    They probably show them off because they're so expensive. If I coughed up thousands of dollars of my hard earned money for a pair of knockers, I'd show them off proudly, too. I'd wear tops that would straight up say "look at my large beautiful expensive gravity defying booblets".
    Showing off stuff just because it's expensive is stupid and shallow.

I would never get breast implants because I'm fine with that aspect of myself. Still, I don't see anything wrong with fixing what you don't like. If there's an aspect about your body that you absolutely hate, then by all means, fix it. Don't get all Michael Jackson obsessed about it, though. There are unhealthy degrees to everything.

That said, I don't really care about boobs. At all. I find a nice butt & legs to be much more attractive.
    Agreed on the last part...but I doubt people who get implants ever feel the way they hoped they would about it.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are so cute.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find a nice butt & legs to be much more attractive.
    same. especially butt. But I get why men like them and/or NOTICE them. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a few girls who are quite modest with them & only did it to look more proportional. You'd never know they had their boobs done unless they told you.
    yeah me too. One of my best friends did it because she was so flat chested, every single shirt looked weird on her and she couldn't bring herself to shop in the girls section of the store.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    yeah me too. One of my best friends did it because she was so flat chested, every single shirt looked weird on her and she couldn't bring herself to shop in the girls section of the store.
    Yikes, ok.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

I basically have a very similar opinion on this as I do on the penis size thing. I'm attracted to an overall look which fits within the person, if they are trying to make their boobs bigger and it looks fake and cartoony I (personally) do not like. If there is a chick that is slim and has smaller breasts it is not a big deal, I tend to physically look at things holistically. Energy and movement is very important as well, if someone has a great body and has put a ton of effort into sculpting themselves like an ivory statue I could care less unless they actually know how to practically implement their body. I'd be much more attracted to an attractive chick that knows how to move fluidly, gracefully, and with tons of energy and may have a smaller breast than some siliconed out DD chick that moves like a whorish cow and just wants to get fucked all day with no enthusiasm.

I'm more of an ass/shape man anyways, I like women with shapely figures that flip their hair, and let the wind blow over their clothes and hair (fluidity/grace), make eye contact, are energetic but sincere (not fake valley girl overly positive whiney thing), and are smart enough to hold down interesting conversation.

Don't know why, but actually I prefer girls with big boobs.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I love my boobs. I don't care about others. But i love seeing different races boobs in real life. They're soo interesting. I love the female locker

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

breast size obviously matters lol
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nah, chads aren't picky

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a guy, it never mattered all that much to me, having been attracted to every body type from rail thin stick girls to chubby girls with huge racks.

Ultimately the deal was sealed or broken by their intellect or lack thereof, and once I had spent a few minutes listening to them talk, I knew whether I was further interested.

All sizes are nice but that's superficial anyway. We're all going to get old and shriveled, assuming we make it past middle age.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

whoever revived this thread go fuck yourself, seriously

also:

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    ahaha, my friend likes this chick, she showed me a few of her videos. Jenna Marbles is hilarious.
    little did I know this friend and I would end up briefly dating and she devolved into a psycho bitch

she was cool tho while it lasted

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Starfall deleted all her posts and now it looks like I started this thread. -.- I did not. Maybe I should delete the second post too and blame Pookie.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No. You can always get breast enlargements.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) I think that there might be a video that I cannot see for some reason.

Therefore my context is very limited.

2) I have not read the thread.

Therefore I know even less about the conversation at hand so excuse me if
    I am being unnecessary or redundant.

Breast size matters in so much that full, perky breasts are a sign of youth
    and youth is an indication of ability to procreate. Therefore in a sense breast
    size does have importance in a subconscious capacity.

That is all I have for this convo. Cannot argue with science.

3) I have been drinking but feel free to fact check this, y'all. If you find out otherwise
    please let me know. Okay. Thank you.
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    1) I think that there might be a video that I cannot see for some reason.
    Yep. The opening post was deleted.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, and no. For one, emotions are procedural, and breast size can influence the procedure. For two, if you learn to ignore emotions, you are more unaffected by this. My policy is to mitigate the two, so I have a preference, but I really don't have to follow it. I generally will though. I will tend to designate my preference, at least in my head, so I know.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Starfall deleted all her posts and now it looks like I started this thread. -.- I did not. Maybe I should delete the second post too and blame Pookie.
    "Note: deleting this message will result in the deletion of the entire thread because this is the first post in the thread."
    Is the thread even worth keeping around?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    "Note: deleting this message will result in the deletion of the entire thread because this is the first post in the thread."
    Is the thread even worth keeping around?
    You never know when the future of Socionics is going to hinge on the recorded, provable response of Cuddles McFluffles on the question of Breast Size.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast