Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 106

Thread: Keira Knightley

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by silke; 06-25-2014 at 06:21 AM. Reason: updated videos
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,590
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beautiful face + body of a twelve-year-old boy =


    INFj

    ...or INTp

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,590
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually I have no idea.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTP...she looks tough and emotionless...
    INFP

  5. #5
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she's friggin hot
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  6. #6

    Default

    She reminds me of my cousin (the face) of course my cousin is only ten, but I swear she looks just like a little version of her
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  7. #7
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,753
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    whenever i do those face analyzer things, she pops up first.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  8. #8
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the second her face came on the screen, it reminded me of catholic schoolboy
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  9. #9

    Default

    Hah, yeah.

    I get told I look like her from time to time.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    Hah, yeah.

    I get told I look like her from time to time.
    I'd take that as a compliment, she's hot.

  11. #11

    Default

    Well then God bless everyone who has ever told me I look like her.

  12. #12
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,141
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I read an interview of her and she sounded very INTp. She actually reminds me of Sara as well.

    EDIT: I've been infatuated with her for some reason.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  13. #13
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    she's the type of girl I'd have a crush on irl
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  14. #14
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol... I should say *a* type... not *the* type...
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    I read an interview of her and she sounded very INTp. She actually reminds me of Sara as well.

    EDIT: I've been infatuated with her for some reason.
    Me or her?


  16. #16
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm infatuated with you Catholic Schoolboy
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  17. #17
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,753
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    err yeah, maybe she is INTp - http://i6.tinypic.com/1zdot2g.jpg what an INTp thing to do.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  18. #18
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,141
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    I read an interview of her and she sounded very INTp. She actually reminds me of Sara as well.

    EDIT: I've been infatuated with her for some reason.
    Me or her?

    Both
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  19. #19
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    actually, there are two types of women I tend to be attracted to. Neither are really like Keira Knightley.

    The first is like, my idea of the ideal woman. She's short and thin in a petite way. She has long hair, either curly or straight and golden brown or dark brown. The picture in my mind atm the moment is a woman with dark brown hair with loose curls (as opposed to natural curls). She has pale skin and fine features. She wears make up (neutral tones on the eyes and dark lips) and dresses in a classic somewhat dressed up way. She's quiet and would appear unapproachable to most people due to her reversed nature and refined way of carrying herself, but she's not pretentious. She's always on top of things in her life. She's also intelligent.

    The other kind, the kind I have had most of my female crushes on, is much louder. She has a slim athletic body and a big grin. She jokes around a lot and is very approachable, but she doesn't let anyone walk all over her. She's active and fun. She has short blonde hair and dresses in a casual yet provocative way. She's fun to party with. This person is quick witted and funny. Nothing significant has ever come from these crushes, and I honestly couldn't see myself in a serious relationship with someone like that. She's too flirty. Regardless, the attraction is there.
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    I read an interview of her and she sounded very INTp. She actually reminds me of Sara as well.

    EDIT: I've been infatuated with her for some reason.
    Me or her?

    Both
    !!!!!


    --------------

    Haha, I drive shit cars too. And when they break I always buy another shit car.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    actually, there are two types of women I tend to be attracted to. Neither are really like Keira Knightley.

    The first is like, my idea of the ideal woman. She's short and thin in a petite way. She has long hair, either curly or straight and golden brown or dark brown. The picture in my mind atm the moment is a woman with dark brown hair with loose curls (as opposed to natural curls). She has pale skin and fine features. She wears make up (neutral tones on the eyes and dark lips) and dresses in a classic somewhat dressed up way. She's quiet and would appear unapproachable to most people due to her reversed nature and refined way of carrying herself, but she's not pretentious. She's always on top of things in her life. She's also intelligent.

    The other kind, the kind I have had most of my female crushes on, is much louder. She has a slim athletic body and a big grin. She jokes around a lot and is very approachable, but she doesn't let anyone walk all over her. She's active and fun. She has short blonde hair and dresses in a casual yet provocative way. She's fun to party with. This person is quick witted and funny. Nothing significant has ever come from these crushes, and I honestly couldn't see myself in a serious relationship with someone like that. She's too flirty. Regardless, the attraction is there.
    I will keep my eyes open.

  22. #22
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,141
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    Haha, I drive shit cars too. And when they break I always buy another shit car.
    I'm the same when it comes to automobiles as well, I always saw cars as bringing you from point A to point B, I really don't have any fascination with having a luxury car or customizing it.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  23. #23
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,753
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    Haha, I drive shit cars too. And when they break I always buy another shit car.
    I'm the same when it comes to automobiles as well, I always saw cars as bringing you from point A to point B, I really don't have any fascination with having a luxury car or customizing it.
    same! god bless shit cars. at least they don't get stolen.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  24. #24

    Default

    Exactly.

  25. #25
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    mine did!

    and because it was a shit car, I didn't have theft insurance on it

    I got it back though
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  26. #26

    Default

    And was it in good shape?

    Did someone pull a Maude?

  27. #27
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it was fine, they just took some work tools and a box of coffee mugs
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  28. #28

    Default

    They took your mugs? That's fucking low.

    I think thesubject of this conversation is being ignored.

  29. #29
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,464
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *shrugs*
    SEE-Se, 873 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  30. #30
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,410
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    Haha, I drive shit cars too. And when they break I always buy another shit car.
    I'm the same when it comes to automobiles as well, I always saw cars as bringing you from point A to point B, I really don't have any fascination with having a luxury car or customizing it.
    same! god bless shit cars. at least they don't get stolen.
    But shit cars are really _not_ even the best way to get from point A to point B. They can be pretty unreliable. They also pollute more, are more noisy and less secure.
    And if you have interesting weather and long distances like here in Finland it makes a big difference whether you sit in a shit car or in a decent car for the six hours you spend on the dark, narrow and snowy road dodging mooses and accelerating past endless lines of big trucks.

  31. #31

    Default

    I think about that After I buy a shit car. In truth my car isn't too shitty right now.



    See, not too bad eh? But I think it is really ugly and it was quite cheap. Thus it is another "shit" car.



    That's exactly like the car I had before but it only got like... 9 miles to the gallon. Then something on it broke and I thought... eh fuck it.

  32. #32
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,410
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Schoolboy
    I think about that After I buy a shit car. In truth my car isn't too shitty right now.

    See, not too bad eh? But I think it is really ugly and it was quite cheap. Thus it is another "shit" car.

    That's exactly like the car I had before but it only got like... 9 miles to the gallon. Then something on it broke and I thought... eh fuck it.
    You are such a serious catholic and a sinner!

  33. #33

    Default

    Thank you Mattie. <3

  34. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,590
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How "cheap" was your car, Sarah?

  35. #35
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,688
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Keira Knightley (version 2.0)

    I searched for the old thread but there seemed to be nothing useful from it. Let us discuss her type.
    I really thought she was hot in Pride & Prejudice - she must have somewhere in her ego block.
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=d-U3jmYKA3k[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5fXyw5lH910[/youtube]
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=yw40yhiUJ1w[/youtube]

    She does not strike me as an ESE, however.
    I wonder if she is a logical type? Her face is wonderfully angular
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She reminds me of Tyra Banks a lot, with her body movements and facial expressions.

  37. #37

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha, i dunno if it's my eyes, monitor, or what... but i swear I see some nipple in that top right pic...lol
    Ur gonna get banned for posting porn.

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow. I had to really concentrate to catch it.

  39. #39
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,688
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I did not even notice that.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  40. #40
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,255
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Keira Knightley



    I think she's EII. -+- or -00.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •