Thread: Cassandra Bankson makeup guru

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cassandra Bankson makeup guru

This girl is so cute, taught me a bunch about make up at first and I sort of love soaking up her Fe, but there's something weird going on with the way she presents herself imo and I've had trouble typing her.

I initially thought she was ESI but now I'm sort of stuck between ESE and IEE. Opinions?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol my fourth post in this thread ):

Fe-EXFj

the best part is that she's never seen a dermatologist.she's like a walking commercial for cosmetics.maybe she was created for this through programming and controlled hormone levels that cause severe acne . i'm sure mah homeboy crazedrat agrees.

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    the best part is that she's never seen a dermatologist.she's like a walking commercial for cosmetics.maybe she was created for this through programming and controlled hormone levels that cause severe acne . i'm sure mah homeboy crazedrat agrees.
    Harsh. Did she say that she's never seen one? She's pretty wealthy and I think she's going to med school. Can't imagine that she wouldn't have consulted multiple professionals. That said, no thoughts on her type?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all i know is that skin rash + too much talking = psoriasis

maybe she's doing that to herself to satisfy her base function that is Te.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks like Amanda Kimmel(ENTp).

No idea about type, though.

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te base (LIE? )? Could be. Also considered ILE but I haven't known ANY female ILEs so I wouldn't know what to look for.

Wow, I really am all over the board here. Normally I would ask my IEE friend who's a typing magician but she's been too busy with her own stuff.

Eta: Here's Cassandra's tumblr.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENTP, ESFJ, ...
    Last edited by Sol; 06-17-2012 at 08:50 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILE sounds fabulous.

My dear LORD god, talk about talking a million miles an hour.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ningyo View Post
    Normally I would ask my IEE friend who's a typing magician but she's been too busy with her own stuff.[/URL].

BRING.TO.FORUM.

(separate post just because)

http://diamondsandheels14.tumblr.com/page/7 (link for pic does not work)
    bf is clearly Fi-ESI and she is Te-LIE

Also

^this is really bad for Si creative

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ENTP, ESFJ, ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    ILE sounds fabulous.

My dear LORD god, talk about talking a million miles an hour.
    (separate post just because)

http://diamondsandheels14.tumblr.com/page/7 (link for pic does not work)
    bf is clearly Fi-ESI and she is Te-LIE

Also

^this is really bad for Si creative
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    ESFj. I think she's cute, beautiful & has a good heart... but she still annoys the crap out of me. lol
    Okay.

"Sephora Haul! Stocking Up for spring and summer.
    Have you tried any of these products? Do you love or hate them?"

MAJOR FI SEEKIN GOIN ON CAN'T BE SAVED

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think it is time to employ Reinin everyone dies for and more are going to die.

Fire at will. Haha.

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj. I think she's classy, beautiful & has a good heart... but she still annoys the crap out of me. lol
    Have felt the same way at times, some (all) of her videos are just way too long.

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Sephora Haul! Stocking Up for spring and summer.
    Have you tried any of these products? Do you love or hate them?"

MAJOR FI SEEKIN GOIN ON CAN'T BE SAVED
    Yes, she does seem to have some Fi-seeking going on in her stuff. There was an interesting video of her on Andersen Cooper. Some guy was bullying girls who'd posted photos online and he insulted her on his own website, so she and some of the other girls were gathered with him on the show. She made her own video talking about it and some of the stuff she said sounded like the product of Ni-Fi, observing evident acne scars on his face and sort of creating a backstory for his behavior. Reminds me of my former LIE friend who would spend (what I found to be) excessive amounts of time building "stories" for her imaginary characters and developing what were almost like their alibis. This doesn't strike me as particularly alpha behavior. Seems more likely that an ESE wouldn't have calmly sat there and taken the abuse he dished out while trying to dig into his psyche.

She also does this really cheesy and girly "Love you guys! Bye. <3" thing at the end of her videos that reminds me of my LIE friend, who would say "bye" in baby-talk to end a conversation. Fe role?

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For people saying ESFJ (NOT that I disagree), this woman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIBMx3N-BJc (embedding wasn't working, sorry folks :/)

... actually seems more like ESFJ to me. A little disoriented but friendly throughout. Compared to her, I could see Cassandra leaning more towards ENTx.

Sorry if I'm being too distracty here. Keep the opinions coming!

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ningyo View Post
    For people saying ESFJ (NOT that I disagree), this woman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIBMx3N-BJc (embedding wasn't working, sorry folks :/)

... actually seems more like ESFJ to me.
    she strikes me as ethical + irrational.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAtJkOk7PKE
    haha that second video makes me feel a bit proud of myself; i have been putting more of the light-colored foundation i wear under my eyes like that because i like the contrast it gives. i forgot when i discovered that, maybe i was trying to mimic some celebrity makeup and noticed the lightness under their eyes? light-colored concealer would probably give a better effect than simply fair-colored foundation, but i haven't used concealer in a while. (more layers of makeup seems to be rough on my skin.)

also i liked the blending beauty brush that i last used okay, but i wasn't particularly impressed. maybe i just didn't know how to use it that well, or maybe it wasn't high quality. also i found it to be a pain in the ass to clean. that video makes me want to try using one again though, since it made his makeup look really good!

anyway i should try to refine my makeup application skills; my makeup might look a little more 2-dimensional than it should be since i don't know the ins and outs of contouring, and i don't have a lot of different brushes and stuff like that (though i do pay attention to contrast and highlighting.)

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Goss makes everything look amazing. He's a pro. subscribe to him & you'll learn the in's and out's. I've tried his concealer technique on both myself & my clients and it makes a huge difference. I've never used a beauty blender, but he also makes me really want to try one. Unfortunately, I hate using concealers and foundations during the summer. they melt off quickly & look caky and gross in a few hours. Light tinted moisturizers work better when it's hotter out, plus they usually have a decent sunscreen in them.
    haha yeah makeup isn't comfortable or great to use in the summer. though i still wear it several days out of the week, where i'm spending most of my time inside (in air conditioning).

i should try one of those light tinted moisturizers. or maybe some stuff called BBcream that my Korean friend told me about recently. it's apparently very light & moisturizing, with decent coverage, and it protects your skin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BB_cream

Creepy-female

Is that the beauty blender sponge thing you guys are talking about? I've used them before and they work really well. You can get knockoffs at Target..problem is, they sort of fray after a bit and its hard to justify buying replacements over and over.

You know what THE BOMB way to apply liquid foundation is? A damp sponge. As far as liquid foundation application goes I have found nothing better.

edit: I think Goss might have a using a damp sponge video around there somewhere. Unless my memory's off that's where I first heard of it.
    Last edited by female; 06-19-2012 at 09:51 PM.

TIM
    IXI sx/so
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    haha that second video makes me feel a bit proud of myself; i have been putting more of the light-colored foundation i wear under my eyes like that because i like the contrast it gives. i forgot when i discovered that, maybe i was trying to mimic some celebrity makeup and noticed the lightness under their eyes? light-colored concealer would probably give a better effect than simply fair-colored foundation, but i haven't used concealer in a while. (more layers of makeup seems to be rough on my skin.)

also i liked the blending beauty brush that i last used okay, but i wasn't particularly impressed. maybe i just didn't know how to use it that well, or maybe it wasn't high quality. also i found it to be a pain in the ass to clean. that video makes me want to try using one again though, since it made his makeup look really good!

anyway i should try to refine my makeup application skills; my makeup might look a little more 2-dimensional than it should be since i don't know the ins and outs of contouring, and i don't have a lot of different brushes and stuff like that (though i do pay attention to contrast and highlighting.)
    You can make your own tinted moisturizer~ All you need is foundation and moisturizer and mix 'em!
    Probably ILI, or IE I/EIE/EII. PM me if you have ideas about my type! Ennagram 2w3 7w8 1w9.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Another youtube star

I want to withhold my personal opinion on her because I don't want it to interfere with typing but I will say that she's really annoying to me.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

someone posted her video before i forgot which thread but i remember her type being discussed. i think the consensus was ESFj or something, although ENFp and ENFj were brought up as well.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nvm i have selective memory, here it is:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...sandra-Bankson

Chronic Procrasturbator Nomenclature's Avatar
    TIM
    ESFp 3w4 SX/SO??
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought ESE before I saw Radio's post haha. I feel like it'd be fun posting this in the SocksRUs room and watching people's reactions.
    Genghis Khunt, drippin' like twater.
    tumblr (nsfw)

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    nvm i have selective memory, here it is:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...sandra-Bankson
    lol thanks

I would've searched before I posted but I didn't think she was that "famous".

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SF what type do you think the gossmakeup guy is? God I want to marry him.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I could definitely see IEE for him. He's so dreamy

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Euthanize. I don't understand all these youtube giveaways unless they're simply calculated sops to entice viewers to subscribe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast